Rate my Face

I’m over 18 insurance doesn’t pay bracets anymore. I have to buy them their quite expensive
mmm we still have to pay for skme reason i think insurance doesent cover in my country (baltic states), you also have cooked teeth ?

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook
Bro I took a 10km run tonight I ran from the club to my house. But ok I do it more
Daily
Daily
DO DAILY
Drink lots of milk too bhai

Hope it goes well for you bro
You already look good, If you got decent height then just become nt, In your avi you look retarded/autistic ifykwim
Yo thanks man

• +1
mmm we still have to pay for skme reason i think insurance doesent cover in my country (baltic states), you also have cooked teeth ?
No not really. I had a crunch (Bruxism), my frontal teeth are still fine some are kind cooked. I stopped crunching teeth since a month. My dentist said everything is fine

Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Oatriced
No not really. I had a crunch (Bruxism), my frontal teeth are still fine some are kind cooked. I stopped crunching teeth since a month. My dentist said everything is fine
I started thumb pulling a week a go and still doing tongue posture

Front Pic is with zoomed in filter. Im not squinting at all. I’m not sucking my jaw. I’m chewing Brett mavericks gum since 4 month and I got his jaw exerciser, wich I stopped using. Im mewing since 3-4 month.

Btw. I suffer from body dimorphism. I know my midface is elongated at 0.88. So is it over…
Post something unfrauded

I’m not fraudmaxxing. I just posted a pic of me where I hopefully won’t be recognised by my school.
Are people in your school on here? JFL

• +1
I’m not fraudmaxxing. I just posted a pic of me where I hopefully won’t be recognised by my school.
I posted it because Infind myself good looking on that one and because it is okay with proportions due to zoomed in filter

Hopefully not but looksmaxxing is currently also a topic in my class
Sure but all the normies will probably just stay on TikTok.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Sure but all the normies will probably just stay on TikTok.
Every grey on here is from tiktok jfl
Just look at how greys respond
Edging, Blud, On god, fr fr,
It's fucking over

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
It's fucking over
I'm chewmaxxing and mewmaxxing bro. Do I have hunter eyes? :feelswhy:

• So Sad
It's fucking over
It's fucking over
i discovered looksmaxxing due to Brett maverick and k shami even before the whole hype

No I am pretty sure you dont need botox for that. You need a product which I don't remember but if you do a bit of research here and on tiktok you will find it easily.
Volufiline, which might be cope, how much lip is shown can be due to jaw projection aswell

Volufiline, which might be cope, how much lip is shown can be due to jaw projection aswell
Damn then he needs to try Volufine and if it doesnt have some decend results then botox might be the way. Botox is not expensive though.

completely unrateable

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Chadlite. Get off this forum asap and start mental health maxing

• JFL
Front Pic is with zoomed in filter. Im not squinting at all. I’m not sucking my jaw. I’m chewing Brett mavericks gum since 4 month and I got his jaw exerciser, wich I stopped using. Im mewing since 3-4 month.

Btw. I suffer from body dimorphism. I know my midface is elongated at 0.88. So is it over…
Wierd htn

stfu you little pussy

youre 100% cheeksucking its obvious by your mouth position

post a real pic now with proper lighting for a rating, i cant even see your nose you stupid phaggot
Mods should delete threads where there's obvious frauding
@Squirtle

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, nigkook, Clavicular and 3 others
@Squirtle
I never understood why people fraud so much on incel forum tbh. What's the point of of harvesting cheap dopamine on a forum full of strangers you'll never meet. These things are beyond me. @Akhi

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Blackgymmax, nigkook and 2 others
@Squirtle
Bro how I already mentioned I’m not frauding. Lighting is just important for seeing facial features. I chose this pic bc I don’t want to be recognised - I changed my hairstyle…

I never understood why people fraud so much on incel forum tbh. What's the point of of harvesting cheap dopamine on a forum full of strangers you'll never meet. These things are beyond me. @Akhi
Im not frauding I just did change my hairstyle. Im not suckin nor squinting. I just relax my eyebrows and my jawline is good bc im on 14% Bodyfat and im chewing a ton of falims and Brett maverick gums. Even though I know my major flaws like midface 0.88 elongated or my FWHR at 1.75. my only good feature is probably eye area or my jawline. My lips are to narrow and my chin is slightly smaller then the other facial thirds. So no I’m not here bc of fckin dopamine I’m here bc Im mentally depressed about my looks etc. even though people telling me I’m good lookin. I’m here cause I want to improve my looks due to normal techniques like mewing or thumb pulling or even due to surgery. I never would call myself a blackpilled Individuum, more and more I realize that mental health is also important. I respect the brutal honesty of black pill. Thanks

Im not frauding I just did change my hairstyle. Im not suckin nor squinting. I just relax my eyebrows and my jawline is good bc im on 14% Bodyfat and im chewing a ton of falims and Brett maverick gums. Even though I know my major flaws like midface 0.88 elongated or my FWHR at 1.75. my only good feature is probably eye area or my jawline. My lips are to narrow and my chin is slightly smaller then the other facial thirds. So no I’m not here bc of fckin dopamine I’m here bc Im mentally depressed about my looks etc. even though people telling me I’m good lookin. I’m here cause I want to improve my looks due to normal techniques like mewing or thumb pulling or even due to surgery. I never would call myself a blackpilled Individuum, more and more I realize that mental health is also important. I respect the brutal honesty of black pill. Thanks
Nobody will ever see you in this lighting in person. So why would we rate a version of you in which nobody will see.

Chadlite but too tryhard

Stop cheek sucking and get masseter botox. You don't have bdd, you just have common sense.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Every girl I want doesn’t want me even I’m popular at school and I get compliments…But nothing ever work out for me
Because you're a mtn.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy

Chadlite

• JFL

high htn - low lite ngl

• JFL