Rate my framemaxxing/ heighmaxxing routine + questions

S

soontoaccend

Bronze
Inspired by @midlatinocel btw that nigga probably hates me for not starting the routine yet holy fuck i have to start soon.

I tried getting information from reddit but i rather ask this site first

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, Kroker, IMOGYOU and 2 others
what’s the dosage of mk, slin, and igf

Inspired by @midlatinocel btw that nigga probably hates me for not starting the routine yet holy fuck i have to start soon. View attachment 2368116
i dont really care if you listen to my advice or not but if you were to please do it as soon as possible because we only have a limited amount of time here to grow

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend, It'snotover and 5.5psl
i dont really care if you listen to my advice or not but if you were to please do it as soon as possible because we only have a limited amount of time here to grow
I just mean that since ive just been talking and not taking action you would think of me as all talk pussy lmao

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Bro got a spreadsheet

• JFL
Reactions: UnaMogger
  • +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
Inspired by @midlatinocel btw that nigga probably hates me for not starting the routine yet holy fuck i have to start soon. View attachment 2368116
Let anything cool for 20 minutes and inject in stomach for best results (I can link study if you want) i

Let anything cool for 20 minutes and inject in stomach for best results (I can link study if you want) i
where do you get your Genotropin from?

• +1
Thank you so much and Yes please do. Should i inject subq or IM? Also i assume injecting into shoulders wont prioritize clavicles

All of that to end up growing jackshit :feelsbadman:
it will be worth a try, if i dont atleast i know i can't instead of beating myself up years later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, midlatinocel and ccwarrior
Make sure to monitor your blood sugar levels

• +1
Make sure to monitor your blood sugar levels
whats the best way to monitor blood sugar? I plan avoid sugar when im on cjc alone without igf-1-lr3

• +1
Reactions: Anon1234
I'm not really knowledgeable on this topic but I guess using a standard measurement/ testing device every morning and (re)acting accordingly would suffice

why running only after 8 pm? And which kind of running

why running only after 8 pm? And which kind of running
Its jogging with ankle weight basically micro fracturing. Check @5.5psl Thread i dont have it rn but @ me later if you cant find it. I put running so redditors dont ask about it

how many cm will a 18yo with open growth plates guy can grow with a programme like that?

Its jogging with ankle weight basically micro fracturing. Check @5.5psl Thread i dont have it rn but @ me later if you cant find it. I put running so redditors dont ask about it
i saw that thread. thats cool tho. good luck abt that

• +1
Stop being a fucking pussy and take 2pills of mk677 with 100mcg cjc 1295 every day, this current stack just won't work

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Stop being a fucking pussy and take 2pills of mk677 with 100mcg cjc 1295 every day, this current stack just won't work
Part of me wants to do this and the other wants to avoid harmful side effects. Ill try this cycle with 50 mcg igf-1-lr3 everyday and if that doesnt work ill up it next cycle

Get CJC with Dac 2.5mg a week and MK liquid

100mcg of cjc no dac everyday?

I ran a similar stack a few years ago for height maxing when i was 15

to answer your questions

1) yes, you can inject cold if you want, but it might make your injection site itch and more painful, i would recommend letting it sit out for 20 mins

2) SubQ is fine, it will absorb slower (which is a good thing).

3) It doesn't matter where you inject, it all goes into the bloodstream anyway

4) idk

5) Unless u plan to pin for more than 4 months than no. if ur fat or you have a family history of diabetes then probs no longer than 2 months.

you're too old to heightmax anyway, so i would save your money. even if your plates are open you wont grow with those small dosages

• +1
I ran a similar stack a few years ago for height maxing when i was 15

to answer your questions

1) yes, you can inject cold if you want, but it might make your injection site itch and more painful, i would recommend letting it sit out for 20 mins

2) SubQ is fine, it will absorb slower (which is a good thing).

3) It doesn't matter where you inject, it all goes into the bloodstream anyway

4) idk

5) Unless u plan to pin for more than 4 months than no. if ur fat or you have a family history of diabetes then probs no longer than 2 months.

you're too old to heightmax anyway, so i would save your money. even if your plates are open you wont grow with those small dosages
You think 2.5 mg a week will make me grow? I want to get an xray soon though.

You think 2.5 mg a week will make me grow? I want to get an xray soon though.

This is the stack I used to go from 171 - 179cm from 15 - 17

Week 1: (Ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg) x3/day + 3.5mg CJC DAC (weekly)
week 2: (Hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg) x3/ day + 2.5mg CJC DAC (Weekly)

10mg Exemestane/ every 3 or 4 days (make sure to be cycle this)

D3 50,000 IU
K2 1,200 mcg

Creatine, Vitamins, Minerals, etc

20 hours fasting per day, 4 hours eating
At least 3,000 cal/ day, 100g protein and 1,500mg Calcium

Gym 6 times/ week
At least 10 hours sleep every night

I pinned in the morning, after school (waited 2 hours), then ate food, pinned again, then went to sleep.

I didn't run this exact regimen for the entire two years, I only ran it for the last 9 months, but before that my regimen looked pretty similar, I was using MK677 but I started to have a bunch of side effects so I stopped.

Heightmaxing past 16 years old though is a cope though, 80% of my height gains came before I turned 16.

Before you run your stack make sure to get an x-ray done, if your plates aren't fused then up your dosages and make sure you're committed to heightmaxing for at least 9 months to see any results.

This is the stack I used to go from 171 - 179cm from 15 - 17

Week 1: (Ghrp-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg) x3/day + 3.5mg CJC DAC (weekly)
week 2: (Hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg) x3/ day + 2.5mg CJC DAC (Weekly)

10mg Exemestane/ every 3 or 4 days (make sure to be cycle this)

D3 50,000 IU
K2 1,200 mcg

Creatine, Vitamins, Minerals, etc

20 hours fasting per day, 4 hours eating
At least 3,000 cal/ day, 100g protein and 1,500mg Calcium

Gym 6 times/ week
At least 10 hours sleep every night

I pinned in the morning, after school (waited 2 hours), then ate food, pinned again, then went to sleep.

I didn't run this exact regimen for the entire two years, I only ran it for the last 9 months, but before that my regimen looked pretty similar, I was using MK677 but I started to have a bunch of side effects so I stopped.

Heightmaxing past 16 years old though is a cope though, 80% of my height gains came before I turned 16.

Before you run your stack make sure to get an x-ray done, if your plates aren't fused then up your dosages and make sure you're committed to heightmaxing for at least 9 months to see any results.
i also went from 169 to 187 between 14 and 17. its probably not about chemicals, between 15-17 is one of the best time area for naturally growing taller. stop using bullshit chemicals you all gonna be cancer in future.

i also went from 169 to 187 between 14 and 17. its probably not about chemicals, between 15-17 is one of the best time area for naturally growing taller. stop using bullshit chemicals you all gonna be cancer in future.
it’s all about chemicals. Height gains after 16 are negligible anyway, so if you aren’t happy then there’s no problem with using drugs to help grow taller