• +1
Reactions: mug
High MTN tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Great Harmony

• +1
Nothing really all that good about his face but nothing really bad either. If he's NT he's obviously going to slay especially considering he looks tall too

• +1
Nothing really all that good about his face but nothing really bad either. If he's NT he's obviously going to slay especially considering he looks tall too
Who do you think he slays?

@mug @nineteen Why low tier chadlite?
my rating is based on the side angles. front angle looks weird in some pics but nose is perfect, lip ratio is good, pheno, height, and blue eyes. also good haircut

but yeah side profile or the 2/3 angle captures all that

• +1
my rating is based on the side angles. front angle looks weird in some pics but nose is perfect, lip ratio is good, pheno, height, and blue eyes. also good haircut

but yeah side profile or the 2/3 angle captures all that
How would you describe his pheno?

How would you describe his pheno?
he looks white or italian bro either way he won there.

i’m lightskin bro and i literally can’t goto south america, and i’ll stand out wherever i go.

unless i LL and somehow get my eyes hazel, i’ll never fit in outside of US and i won’t stand out in an appealing way.

the pheno halo is really if your exotic looking or if you look top percentile of the “fitting in” pheno (white looking ppl)

• +1
Vaguely reminds me of your anime morph

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
he looks white or italian bro either way he won there.
He's Russian
i’m lightskin bro and i literally can’t goto south america, and i’ll stand out wherever i go.
Not even the Dominican Republic and Brazil?
unless i LL and somehow get my eyes hazel, i’ll never fit in outside of US and i won’t stand out in an appealing way.

the pheno halo is really if your exotic looking or if you look top percentile of the “fitting in” pheno (white looking ppl)
I'm quite ambiguous looking. Medium-toned golden olive skin, blue eyes, dark hair but really thick eyebrows lashes and full lips. I'm also mixed (mostly Arab and white, but a bit of black too).

gaymaxxed ltn

• JFL
he looks gat

• +1
Who do you think he slays?
blonde women who attend Ivy League schools. I have a Jewish oofy doofy friend who had a htb gf who attends Harvard. Wouldn’t surprise me if this was the case for your friend’s friend

• +1
blonde women who attend Ivy League schools. I have a Jewish oofy doofy friend who had a htb gf who attends Harvard. Wouldn’t surprise me if this was the case for your friend’s friend
Oh yes he slays those types too.

Why did you think that?
because he reminded me of my Jewish friend who dated a woman with these characteristics. my friend doesn’t look as good as the guy you posted, he wears glasses, goofy haircut, only started gymmaxxing last year, but he’s also tall and funny.

• +1
because he reminded me of my Jewish friend who dated a woman with these characteristics. my friend doesn’t look as good as the guy you posted, he wears glasses, goofy haircut, only started gymmaxxing last year, but he’s also tall and funny.
How do they compare facially?

He's Russian

Not even the Dominican Republic and Brazil?

I'm quite ambiguous looking. Medium-toned golden olive skin, blue eyes, dark hair but really thick eyebrows lashes and full lips. I'm also mixed (mostly Arab and white, but a bit of black too).
russian w black hair is surprising. and brazil is a no go zone if ethnic, DR is prob only reasonable place. gosh bro i hate how everyone is whitewashed even when i was bluepilled i knew it existed but it’s actually gotten bad all around. dirty ugly criminal ethics ruin it for all of us no matter where u go.

• So Sad