Rate my friend's oofy doofy friend who slays every day

Rate my friend's oofy doofy friend who slays every day

• Total voters
russian w black hair is surprising.
Why?
and brazil is a no go zone if ethnic,
Aren't most people ethnic there (mulatto)?
DR is prob only reasonable place.
What's it like there?
gosh bro i hate how everyone is whitewashed
Same here, I don't like white women tbh (the girl I'm seeing and that I want to get married to is black/Arab)
even when i was bluepilled i knew it existed but it’s actually gotten bad all around. dirty ugly criminal ethics ruin it for all of us no matter where u go.
It's a pretty unsafe space for tourists.

proper htn vs your friend.
Do i need to explain why?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
How do they compare facially?
ill start with a description of my friend: brown hair, beady green eyes (his glasses make them look smaller), thick eyebrows, 6’1”, thin but like I said he’s gymmaxxing so this’ll change (he’s not extremely lanky nor overweight or fat), decent jawline (slightly recessed chin though) and has hollow cheeks, somewhat crappy haircut (it’s just a side bang). when he grows out his beard he looks like a terrorist. im gonna post any photos of my friend though

the guy you posted looks like a chad compared to my friend. that guy’s body looks better (he looks less emaciated), he has a better haircut, thicker neck, a better frame in general, and his stubble makes him look better than if he was clean shaved

• +1
ill start with a description of my friend: brown hair, beady green eyes (his glasses make them look smaller), thick eyebrows, 6’1”, thin but like I said he’s gymmaxxing so this’ll change (he’s not extremely lanky nor overweight or fat), decent jawline (slightly recessed chin though) and has hollow cheeks, somewhat crappy haircut (it’s just a side bang). when he grows out his beard he looks like a terrorist. im gonna post any photos of my friend though

the guy you posted looks like a chad compared to my friend. that guy’s body looks better (he looks less emaciated), he has a better haircut, thicker neck, a better frame in general, and his stubble makes him look better than if he was clean shaved
I meant I’m not posting any pics of my friend. can’t edit on mobile

• +1

Would you say the guy in the OP has chad SMV?

this is the last question I’m answering. he doesn’t look offensively ugly & he’s not so good looking to the point where it makes him seem intimidating. even in those pictures you can tell he’s approachable. don’t know him irl but since you described him as oofy doofy his personality probably plays a role

• +1
this is the last question I’m answering. he doesn’t look offensively ugly & he’s not so good looking to the point where it makes him seem intimidating. even in those pictures you can tell he’s approachable. don’t know him irl but since you described him as oofy doofy his personality probably plays a role
His body count is 350

• Woah
Reactions: Respalier
Lmao isn't this Manu Rios? Any rating below chadlite is major cope. His soft features and harmony warrant at least that imo.

Lmao isn't this Manu Rios? Any rating below chadlite is major cope. His soft features and harmony warrant at least that imo.
No he's just some Russian oofy doofy I know

Coincidentally, I went to an Eilte school with him in Spain too.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
Coincidentally, I went to an Eilte school with him in Spain too.
I was just gonna plug the “does he know” faggot nigga and i hated him
9D7712DF A64B 415B B5BB CAD98F5F41A1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
In high school it was not uncommon for girls to play with my hair and flirt with me, but I was such an autistic shy nerd that I didn't get to fuck any of them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane