Rate my front profile please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821
Rate my front profile please
Wish i had your features bro
you have a very high female appeal
Girls will find you attractive

you know beauty is subjective in mind of people who doesnt give a shit about features
Like 80% objective unless you have a ethnic type.

i like white girls and only whites

Do you find this girl ugly?

Attachments

• 1702562567677.png
    1702562567677.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
He has male gaze face.
i showed him to 6 girls and 5/10 said he was a 10, female gaze

(no i didnt go out of my way to find these girls im friends with them and sit with them at lunch)

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
i showed him to 6 girls and 5/10 said he was a 10, female gaze

(no i didnt go out of my way to find these girls im friends with them and sit with them at lunch)
Idk man, he just looks pretty autistic with that robotic psl posing which appeals to men.

I feel if you got hollower cheeks and didn’t squntimaxx like a faggot, you’d mog.

Yeah, I am aware of all those fails. Is there any softmaxx to widen the lips? I've heard about a guy who used some weird homemade device to stretch his lips but that was prolly just a cope
Mouth-stretching excersizes do work, temporarily. You can do it with your hands or one of those devices. If you do it every day, it should stick around, but once you stop your lips will go back to normal. There's no harm in trying.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Definitely at least HTN. You are a good looking guy. I wouldn’t be surprised if others rate you a weak chadlite but imma go wjth HTN.

good looking, harmony is somewhat above average for sure, and the features are also looking good probably HTN?

Very strong mtn