Reactions: the MOUSE and basedlandon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, BoredPrince, forevermirin and 3 others
Low htn

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, coispet and penispilled
Mouthcel, ipdcel and some bloat. mid-high HTN
Yeah, I am aware of all those fails. Is there any softmaxx to widen the lips? I've heard about a guy who used some weird homemade device to stretch his lips but that was prolly just a cope

Yeah, I am aware of all those fails. Is there any softmaxx to widen the lips? I've heard about a guy who used some weird homemade device to stretch his lips but that was prolly just a cope
yh im mouthcel too. I heard that theres a surgery for it. Looking good tho

@recessed After seeing this post then ur face u should be embarrassed to post ur pathetic excuse for a face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, recessedd and kebab
Id say a low HTN there is just something off

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, penispilled and LooksThinker
lmao these are the type of niggas who post on incel forums, think all the people who don't post here look ever better. It's so fucking over

I hear that all the time lol
Yeah i reckon, tbh ur already softmaxxed. nothing much u can do, also dont get stuck on here cuz u already look good enough to pull, u could try mouth widening for hte most

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
Low htn

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
lmao these are the type of niggas who post on incel forums, think all the people who don't post here look ever better. It's so fucking over
No
Most guys are ugly boneless subhumans being rated top 10%

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Yeah i reckon, tbh ur already softmaxxed. nothing much u can do, also dont get stuck on here cuz u already look good enough to pull, u could try mouth widening for hte most
Yeah, I've been sofmaxxing for 2+ years now. It's crazy how my social life changed. Blackpill is real

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yeah, I've been sofmaxxing for 2+ years now. It's crazy how my social life changed. Blackpill is real
is your head tilted forward on the pic ? if not crazy eye area

is your head tilted forward on the pic ? if not crazy eye area
I don't think so, I have it like that naturally. I feel like my eyes are slightly too close and have a slight lazy eye tho

• +1
Reactions: kebab
I don't think so, I have it like that naturally. I feel like my eyes are slightly too close and have a slight lazy eye tho
a bit closer than ideal but very good regardless

Rate my front profile please
6.1-6.2/10
Your ipd/esr
And your mouth being too narrow+lip seal is holding you back.
Midface also

6.1-6.2/10
Your ipd/esr
And your mouth being too narrow+lip seal is holding you back.
Midface also
Do you think OBO (if giant implants version makes the operation more viable) would fix both midface and ipd/esr problem? My midface is a bit too long because my eyes are too close and not because of downward growth

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Do you think OBO (if giant implants version makes the operation more viable) would fix both midface and ipd/esr problem? My midface is a bit too long because my eyes are too close and not because of downward growth
Also what operation would I need to fix the lip seal

Obo definitely. You want your eyes to be approximately one eye apart and .45-.47 esr.

Definitely will be posting more in the future
might be best not to, u have looks to live good life than rot here

how do perform online dating?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
its over for ur brain if ur considering OBO with a face like that

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
No
Most guys are ugly boneless subhumans being rated top 10%
Agreed

mtn on this forum = low ltn or htn irl most of the time (depending on the rater)

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Agreed

mtn on this forum = low ltn or htn irl most of the time (depending on the rater)
Sometimes you get lower ratings because people are jealous of good looks so they rate harsher

Other times they boost ltns to mtn out of pity

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Sometimes you get lower ratings because people are jealous of good looks so they rate harsher

I agree, but sometimes you get people who have no idea how to rate rating people who look quite bad and have one halo (hunter eyes, hollow cheeks, etc..) and rating them chadlite+

However it isn’t these people most of the time

• +1

this guys subhuman brah!

• +1
Mid Htn weak mouth width and poor chin to philtrum ratio