Dermaroller once a week with bleed
Now, cetaconazol shampoo.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and LordNorwood
just shave it off bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, born2shitforced2wipe, jefferson and 2 others
I raise you with dutasteride and oral minoxidil.

Lucky ass nigga. I miss finasteride but fuck it’s too much of a hassle hiding it from parents

• JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
No hair for ur face and ur type of hair

good bye norwood reaper, hello collagen reaper

Why would you take something like fin when you could just do a HT in the future?? Don't risk fin dude

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2933
do Minoxidil + Dermaroller first. If the receding hasn't improved, then jump on the rest.

I probably will move up to dut honestly

You mean ketoconazole shampoo ? Decent stack will definately keep the norwood reaper at bay
I probably will move up to dut honestly
How long have u been on fin ? U gotta wait for few months for it to take effect cause dut will rape your dht down to 0
I raise you with dutasteride and oral minoxidil.
Oral minoxidil is risky for the heart

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
How long have u been on fin ? U gotta wait for few months for it to take effect cause dut will rape your dht down to 0
Only a few weeks. I will wait until my 4 month checkup and make a decision then. I'm not worried about DHT going down to 0 so long as I have my anti-estrogen stack ready to go.
EDIT: Also dut seems more convenient seeing as eventually you only have to take it a couple times per week to maintain

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Have fun with ED in the future when u take fin/dut ur legit messing with ur hormones 24/7, plus you will be more bloated on fin face/body

Have fun with ED in the future when u take fin/dut ur legit messing with ur hormones 24/7, plus you will be more bloated on fin face/body

Thats a meme

Thats a meme
I got all the side effects, not trying to larp or scaremonger but that shit is dangerous even if u dont get side effects straightaway