• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Manletmachine, Deleted member 23865 and 26 others
Look pretty aspie for the most part. 1 and 3 are good. Rest should go imo
Shut up subhuman. Theres nothing wrong w this pics. Youre autistic

• +1
Reactions: User49

He has the same facial expression in all of them and he looks scared. They're not good pics, you gaslighting, mentally deranged faggot.

you getting any matches?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
View attachment 2077445

He has the same facial expression in all of them and he looks scared. They're not good pics, you gaslighting, mentally deranged faggot.

you getting any matches?
Yes, my last acc had over 1000 w tonnes of girls messaging me first. How hard is it to accept youre ugly.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
View attachment 2077445

you getting any matches?
Very few with average or below average ones. even then they tend to ghost me.

Yes, my last acc had over 1000 w tonnes of girls messaging me first. How hard is it to accept youre ugly.
Did I ask? You look like an autistic black guy who spends his life rotting on incel forums, which is exactly what you are.

• JFL
Reactions: ndos and Jigen

i got ghosted by her

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, failedeyearea, Deleted member 26054 and 4 others

i got ghosted by her

yeah it was obvious from the start it wasn't going to go anywhere lol. You'll probably have an easier time outside of dating sites. What's your lay count?

• JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster

most of my conversations with them are dry and one sided.

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yeah it was obvious from the start it wasn't going to go anywhere lol. You'll probably have an easier time outside of dating sites. What's your lay count?
she is barely attractive and that bitch still ghosted me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza, Deleted member 26054, Artemis and 1 other person
Look pretty aspie for the most part. 1 and 3 are good. Rest should go imo
gaslighting, muh go in for it bro! You'll get nothing if you arent chad

gaslighting, muh go in for it bro! You'll get nothing if you arent chad
Never said he will or won't get anything. just that his pics are not ideal. Also he's in SEA, not the same competition as in the west.

you need surgery before tinder
what kinda surgery do you reckon? its hard to do any surgeries without support from my family. my parents told me that looks doesnt matter and i am already good looking when i am planning to do bimax. They totally refused to support me at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Artemis
My face got fucked by extraction ortho when i was a teen. my dad refused to believe that extraction ortho harmed my face and asked me not to blame my orthodontist.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
you killed it, what response were you expecting after "cute"
missed a golden opportunity to write "well, I'm interested in your pussy"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, anoncell and Deleted member 26212
Chads.org btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, RopeMaxxed, Artemis and 1 other person
what kinda surgery do you reckon? its hard to do any surgeries without support from my family. my parents told me that looks doesnt matter and i am already good looking when i am planning to do bimax. They totally refused to support me at all.
You are an adult, who gives a fuck what your parents think??? Looks matter.

What country in SEA?

I'd just start roiding if I was you

You are an adult, who gives a fuck what your parents think??? Looks matter.
i cant do jaw surgery on my own. i need financial and physical support from my parents to take care of me after the surgery.

i hate my life tbh.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 21048
yes, they're horrible, he is not doing absolutely nothing, even handsome guys have a hard time with bad pics, you need pics laughing, doing social things, that's weird to see in tinder and stands out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 26212
Did I ask? You look like an autistic black guy who spends his life rotting on incel forums, which is exactly what you are.
No i dont, ugly lmao. Ive never heard that irl. Everyone thinks im a slayer. Youre a loser

No i dont, ugly lmao. Ive never heard that irl. Everyone thinks im a slayer. Youre a loser
Lol it's exactly what you are tho. You spend half your life rotting in the gym and the other half rotting on incel forums farming dopamine points from Indians, while being a self-hating nig.
"B-but everyone thinks i'm super duper cool haha u r a loser"
Jfl @ you

• JFL
Reactions: grimy
Lol it's exactly what you are tho. You spend half your life rotting in the gym and the other half rotting on incel forums farming dopamine points from Indians, while being a self-hating nig.
"B-but everyone thinks i'm super duper cool haha u r a loser"
Jfl @ you
Youre ugly, im a slayer, and i mog u. Youre some ugly loser who tells other ugly guys they need to take social pics for girls to want to have sex (negative IQ)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and lebronjames23
Youre ugly, im a slayer, and i mog u. Youre some ugly loser who tells other ugly guys they need to take social pics for girls to want to have sex (negative IQ)
You’re a retarded looser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
You don't mog me and calling someone you've never seen ugly is the most pathetic, insecure cope i've ever seen.
Also I never said any of that, you braindead coon.

You don't mog me and calling someone you've never seen ugly is the most pathetic, insecure cope i've ever seen.
Also I never said any of that, you braindead coon.
Lol the fact that you talk about needing amazing social pics should say the gap between you and me. A bathroom selfie at the gym of me is getting more pussy than you

Lol the fact that you talk about needing amazing social pics should say the gap between you and me. A bathroom selfie at the gym of me is getting more pussy than you
Nah, you have a good body. Otherwise you're a normie and I mog you.
Again I never said anything about him needing pics with friends or anything social. Did they not teach you to read? Or is your attention span this fucked from years of getting abused on incel forums?

Nah, you have a good body. Otherwise you're a normie and I mog you.
Again I never said anything about him needing pics with friends or anything social. Did they not teach you to read? Or is your attention span this fucked from years of getting abused on incel forums?
Im obviously not a normie facially. Youre a subhuman.

You are a normie, carried by body. Keep describing someone you've never seen lol
lol most girls think im a chadfish. Blacks must be moggers if i look like every other one, leave the forum you incel

lol most girls think im a chadfish. Blacks must be moggers if i look like every other one, leave the forum you incel
They say it because you're haloed by physique.
Again with the self-reassurance "muh muh everyone thinks i'm super hot I swear!!!".
Fucking pathetic, neurotic, self-hating, anxiety-ridden fag. A scan of your brain would be interesting.

They say it because you're haloed by physique.
Again with the self-reassurance "muh muh everyone thinks i'm super hot I swear!!!".
Fucking pathetic, neurotic, self-hating, anxiety-ridden fag. A scan of your brain would be interesting.
is that really him in his pfp?