Rate my latest tinder pics

Why you are crying man? You look like chadlite to your countrys level and you are getting over 100 matches.

You look like chadlite to your countrys level and you are getting over 100 matches.
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and lebronjames23
Good pics, youre ugly tho
There we go.

OP is also in Toronto lmfao.

It's truly over for OP. Like, y'all simply can't comprehend just how retardedly fucked the Toronto dating scene is.

Every chick wants a tall, gym-maxxed, Finance, NT white guy.
These bitches expectations aren't put into check either, because Toronto is literally the most liberal city in an already unbearably liberal country.

So, most of these chicks hit 30, think they still have all the time in the world to get Chad and kids, and then reality ends up hitting them like a pile of bricks when they're 40.

After that... idek tbh. But, thats how it usually plays out.

Oh, add on to the fact that, literally 1 in 6 Toronto women have entered one of Drake's houses in Toronto (the actual stat is probably closer to 1 in 3), and you have yourself a group of women that are completely and utterly hypergamous to the core. I mean, these women give the Princess Of England a run for her money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Shieda_Kayn and Blackgymmax
There we go.

It's truly over for OP. Like, y'all simply can't comprehend just how retardedly fucked the Toronto dating scene is.

These bitches expectations aren't put into check either, because Toronto is literally the most liberal city in an already unbearably liberal country.

So, most of these chicks hit 30, think they still have all the time in the world to get Chad and kids, and then reality ends up hitting them like a pile of bricks when they're 40.

Oh, add on to the fact that, literally 1 in 6 Toronto women have entered one of Drake's houses in Toronto (the actual stat is probably closer to 1 in 3), and you have yourself a group of women that are completely and utterly hypergamous to the core. I mean, these women give the Princess Of England a run for her money.
Wait OP moved to toronto? Or you mean me. Would be giga over for him

Wait OP moved to toronto? Or you mean me. Would be giga over for him
I mean OP.

He has a pic of the CN tower in one of his photos.

6 psl zaynbrah literally got like... 4 likes in a week in Toronto (I deleted and downloaded tinder again, so before someone hits me with the "muh algorithm" bullshit, just stop.).

Oh, and I put his height as 6'3 in his bio, and had a very NT bio too. Used zaynbrah's best pics as well.

JFL, even 6 psl ethnics struggle in online dating in Toronto.

Most of his matches were sub 3/10 pajeetas and one white land whale.

OP wouldn't just be invisible to women in Toronto. He'd be a fucking ghost lmfao

JFL @ this clown city.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Blackgymmax
I mean OP.

6 psl zaynbrah literally got like... 4 likes in a week in Toronto (I deleted and downloaded tinder again, so before someone hits me with the "muh algorithm" bullshit, just stop.).

Oh, and I put his height as 6'3 in his bio, and had a very NT bio too. Used zaynbrah's best pics as well.

OP wouldn't just be invisible to women in Toronto. He'd be a fucking ghost lmfao

JFL @ this clown city.
zaynbrah not 6 psl he a squintmaxxing beardfrauder with major terrorist failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I mean OP.

JFL @ this clown city.
Yeah they just hate ethnics here. Its really fucking stupid, unless youre black (hate to say it)

Hes a slayer anywhere else brah
Its just this stupid ass city

• Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Okay, but point being, he's WAYYY above average in attractiveness.

The PSL scale is dumb, and idk why people here use it, but I just go off what everyone else is doing.

Anyways, zaynbrah is without a doubt, a very good looking guy, and he should be getting matches, especially cuz he's fucking 6'3.

Oh, and I used a pic of him with one of his white friends. So, that negates the terrorist failo tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Blackgymmax

The PSL scale is dumb, and idk why people here use it, but I just go off what everyone else is doing.

Anyways, zaynbrah is without a doubt, a very good looking guy, and he should be getting matches, especially cuz he's fucking 6'3.

Oh, and I used a pic of him with one of his white friends. So, that negates the terrorist failo tbqh
Probably the beard. If he was clean shaven he would look less ethnic enough. Those ones with a med enough looking pheno can do it

Try clean shaven salludon. He will match attractive ethnic girls from what ive seen

It doesnt. This happens when you have good pics but low sex appeal my brudda
I actually agree with that having low sex appeal.

But texting extremely boring or extremely sexual for example won’t maximise matches. Ofc it will still work a fair bit but you can do better

Yeah they just hate ethnics here. Its really fucking stupid, unless youre black (hate to say it)
Fuck man.

Dude, even back in the summer, when I was a subhuman terrorist-maxxed rotter, I got matches in fucking West Virginia and Alabama.

I did okay in Montreal too, with autistic pictures and terrorist failo lol.

Furthermore, this city hates sub 7 psl ethnics.

I know a legit 6'6 pakistani chad in Toronto, and he EASILY had 100 kills. Then again, he has broad zygomatic bones with an incredibly robust jaw, and a tanned skin tone.

He does really well with white girls, for what it's worth.

I'm gonna see if I can find a pic of him

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Hes a slayer anywhere else brah
Its just this stupid ass city

really? gta not too bad so far. I been in north york for like 4 months now for muh career maxxing.
Hinge has been really good frauding as LTR material and irl treatment is good too

• +1
Probably the beard. If he was clean shaven he would look less ethnic enough. Those ones with a med enough looking pheno can do it
Check DM's. I got an update regarding jaw surgery

• +1
Didnt use him for that long but he got mtbs.
That is more than fair. Salludon is easily 7psl, and no cumskin retard can tell me otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Blackgymmax
really? gta not too bad so far. I been in north york for like 4 months now for muh career maxxing.
Hinge has been really good frauding as LTR material and irl treatment is good too
Youre not terrorist maxxed. Youre clean shaven from what ive seen of you

• Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Youre not terrorist maxxed. Youre clean shaven from what ive seen of you
I will join you in Bramalea city centre to pick up ethnic girls after my nose job/filler work akhi

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Blackgymmax and lebronjames23
Means you have good pics but you need to be attractive af if you dont want those dry convos brah
Once again, water. I've seen this first hand from my Lebanese chad friend

• +1
Good pics, youre ugly tho
I have seen a lot of profiles and I can say that those pics are fucking horrible. 6 pics with just same boring selfies are not doing it. Not even arvid larp did good with boring pics. If Op want success. He needs bodymax. Take good photos from different angle. Smile etc.

I have seen a lot of profiles and I can say that those pics are fucking horrible. 6 pics with just same boring selfies are not doing it. Not even arvid larp did good with boring pics. If Op want success. He needs bodymax. Take good photos from different angle. Smile etc.
Youre plain wrong bluecel. He got alot of matches. Hes just too unattractive to get any sex like that. Theyre great pictures he just doesnt have great genetics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Youre plain wrong bluecel. He got alot of matches. Hes just too unattractive to get any sex like that. Theyre great pictures he just doesnt have great genetics
Do you get a lot of matches if you look shit to girls?

what kinda surgery do you reckon? its hard to do any surgeries without support from my family. my parents told me that looks doesnt matter and i am already good looking when i am planning to do bimax. They totally refused to support me at all.
Your parents are right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 17872
It's over bro, anyways the goal is jannah

There we go.

im not from toronto.

I mean OP.

JFL @ this clown city.
are you dumb af? that is not CN tower. smart of you to assume.

Depends on your pheno

No, its the opposite else he would be getting laid 0 effort
I agree he is ugly but not for his country I guess. Retard got get bimax or what not to ascend.

• +1
That is more than fair. Salludon is easily 7psl, and no cumskin retard can tell me otherwise
6.25-6.5 depending on the pics

• +1
I agree he is ugly but not for his country I guess. Retard got get bimax or what not to ascend.
what are you trying to say? You are probably the retard judging by your grammar.

you type like a retard.

im not from toronto.
Okay, thank God you're not.

Now, go rot and slay in your third world Latin American country Eduard.

With these pics, you should be good. Latinas from Latin America have infinitely lower standards than women from the west

Your facial expression is saying “yeah I have a small penis but small penises need love too”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
Your facial expression is saying “yeah I have a small penis but small penises need love too”
who are you referring to? mine is not small though