Rate my new girlfriend that I just picked up

qFlodz

qFlodz

Iron
Hello my little degenerates!

I just got my hands on this D37 green eyes full lips big eyes violinist with blue contact lenses, good skin and short hair (her nose a little crooked on the right for some reason, but otherwise I'm very happy with what we have here).

Overall, I think the kids that are going to come out of her will do well in the mogged category.

More or less front face:
1Front

Side profile:
2front

And, at the end, just us:
3front

What do you guys think, is it worth investing real time and energy into her?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sigma8227, MissLexotan6MG, GabachoCopium and 8 others
would fuck and then leave

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, Floyd, FBl and 4 others
ew

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hernan, try2beme, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
I'm allergic to blue hair girls

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, med, Deleted member 34058 and 8 others
"Rate my new girlfriend that I just picked up"

You write this as if she's some kind of prostitute. "Picked up" JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Mewton, Kazey and 13 others
that is a femboy. stop larping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Detective, romanstock and 11 others
Nigga just added her to his basement collection

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, mayo mogger and 5 others
shes pretty bro nice

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Igotbraindamage, ShowerMaxxing and northern mogger
She looks like the type to ask you for an open relationship, and you look like the type that would say 'yes'

Over for your cuck phenotype though tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, romanstock, Klasik01 and 16 others
looksminned mtb

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 51781, northern mogger and 1 other person
would fuck and then leave
Why would that be?

She's very sweet, we get along very well, she's young (20), innocent, wants family and kids, knows how to make food, already has a very low stress job as a violinist and earns very well, has nothing on the personality and behavior side that would bother me.

Here I was strictly asking about her genetic appearance, hair color or other shit is customizable, lol..

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Igotbraindamage, Alt Number 3, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
why cant i get a girl? ima 28 yo virgin

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Alt Number 3, NoReedemingFeature, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
She looks like the type to ask you for an open relationship, and you look like the type that would say 'yes'

Over for your cuck phenotype though tbh.

Funnily enough, she herself is quite the opposite, like the country we live in is generally very conservative, and her appearance reflects more the artist (she is a violinist) side, but as an idea, she's young (20), innocent, wants family and kids, knows how to make food, already has a very low stress job as a violinist and earns very well, has nothing on the personality and behavior side that would bother me (any woke / open rela / feminist shit that US has)

That's what I was asking about strictly on the genetics side.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Igotbraindamage, bignosesmallchin and northern mogger
she's young (20), innocent, wants family and kids, knows how to make food, already has a very low stress job as a violinist and earns very well, has nothing on the personality and behavior side that would bother me (any woke / open rela / feminist shit that US has)
Her dyed hair says otherwise brother.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and northern mogger
shes pretty bro nice

Thanks bro!
I got really lucky with some mutual friends I went out with one night and they brought her along..
When I heard she was single my face fell off, the moment I activated my socialmaxing shit.. and it ended up well..

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Giga low t, that looks like a guy. Wtf is that hair btw

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: slavicpsycho, TechnoBoss and northern mogger
Her dyed hair says otherwise brother.
If you see in the other pictures, she also has brunette or blonde hair. The reason she still dyes it that way is because she thinks it's cool because she sees it on various chicks on TikTok or Reels on Instagram, but not for any other dumb reason that comes from an agenda or has a cringe or dumb affiliation of some sort..

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Igotbraindamage, northern mogger and TechnoBoss
Nigga just added her to his basement collection
Not really, just your average guy at 22 who wants to get better and find a decent girl

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Giga low t, that looks like a guy. Wtf is that hair btw

When she wears the long wig, she seems to suddenly become more Asian for one reason or another..

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and northern mogger
"Rate my new girlfriend that I just picked up"

You write this as if she's some kind of prostitute. "Picked up" JFL
Make the title more click bait and spicy

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78 and northern mogger
I'm allergic to blue hair girls
In the US, I probably would be too, but in the conservative European country I'm in, where young girls get dyed like that just because they thought it was cool how they looked on someone's TikTok or Instagram reels, it's much better...

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Igotbraindamage and northern mogger
Yah, her hair throws off everything tbh. Why doesnt she grow it out, looks like a guy
I've only been with her for a few weeks. We can definitely work on that, but again, the post was about her face and genetics, not her fucking hair, which is customizable, wtf..

• +1
Reactions: Igotbraindamage, ShowerMaxxing, JoshuaG and 1 other person

I just got my hands on this D37 green eyes full lips big eyes violinist with blue contact lenses, good skin and short hair (her nose a little crooked on the right for some reason, but otherwise I'm very happy with what we have here).

Overall, I think the kids that are going to come out of her will do well in the mogged category.

More or less front face:
View attachment 2791292

Side profile:
View attachment 2791293

View attachment 2791294

Lesbian couple

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This is the most degenerate disgusting shit i‘ve read

• +1
She looks the type to cuck you with her lesbian bestie and then make an excuse of finding future with you together using astrology

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mako, Latvianchud185, RichardSpencel and 2 others
You sure she's straight?

I like her fella

More or less front face:
View attachment 2791292

Side profile:
View attachment 2791293

View attachment 2791294

When are you gonna show the girl

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, NoReedemingFeature, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I've only been with her for a few weeks. We can definitely work on that, but again, the post was about her face and genetics, not her fucking hair, which is customizable, wtf..
Yes, you must not of saw what I mentioned earlier. I just said her hair throws everything off but she looks good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Igotbraindamage
She looks the type to cuck you with her lesbian bestie and then make an excuse of finding future with you together using astrology
Her hair is like that because she thinks it's cool, because she sees it on the chicks you described from the US on TikTok and Intagram reels, but we're from Turkey, she's very conservative, she thinks being attracted to girls is disgusting, contact lenses she wears because of myopia, so we're good to go..

Autistic to post her on this site alongside asking that question too. Most of the users on here haven't even held hands with a girl and you are going to base your relationship from their answers?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Igotbraindamage, NoReedemingFeature, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Her hair is like that because she thinks it's cool, because she sees it on the chicks you described from the US on TikTok and Intagram reels, but we're from Turkey, she's very conservative, she thinks being attracted to girls is disgusting, contact lenses she wears because of myopia, so we're good to go..
Vay canına, orada baska bir kiz nisi oldugunu unu hic bilmiyordum

Sadece geleneksel ve insta surtuk tipi kızlar gordum

We've probably already done that in our history with all of your ancestors, but these are just details..
nah u lost

• +1
Autistic to post her on this site alongside asking that question too. Most of the users on here haven't even held hands with a girl and you are going to base your relationship from their answers?
No, I'm just flexing to be honest.

I know she's extremely good looking, and people here are just crying right now, and they're copingmaxing to at least look cool here, but in real life, they wouldn't have the guts to stop the 2 of us on the street and tell us off nothing.

And the fact that 90% of the comments have nothing to do with my question or the purpose of the post only proves to me that I can't take anything seriously, even if I wanted to, lol..

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PseduoAryan and N1666
That's a dude

No, I'm just flexing to be honest.

I know she's extremely good looking, and people here are just crying right now, and they're copingmaxing to at least look cool here, but in real life, they wouldn't have the guts to stop the 2 of us on the street and tell us off nothing.

And the fact that 90% of the comments have nothing to do with my question or the purpose of the post only proves to me that I can't take anything seriously, even if I wanted to, lol..
You look like you're 150 pounds maximum (weighing both of you at the same time)

I wouldn't want to tell you off in the streets, I'd be too busy either feeling sorry for you knowing your fate (being a cuck), JFLing, or taking pictures of you to post on .org (or some combination of the three)

Please make an updated thread when she inevitably opens the relationship. Thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress