Rate my phisque

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
This is my current phisque. What do I need to work on? Also I want to run couple sarm cycles what are your thoughts on that?

Attachments

• IMG_2870.jpeg
    IMG_2870.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2869.jpeg
    IMG_2869.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2868.jpeg
    IMG_2868.jpeg
    463.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, tervile1, sportsmogger and 2 others
pls post normal pictures

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, PseduoAryan, zharupodrugu and 2 others
This is my current phisque. What do I need to work on? Also I want to run couple sarm cycles what are your thoughts on that?
kys disgusting roided jew

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and lilith
9/10 personally probably less irl because you’re abusing filters and lightening. Don’t see why you shouldn’t hop on

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I’m natty. I got sick of being natty now I want to hop on sarms, any suggestions?
well your physique looks okay ig (youre hiding waist) (amazing chest insert btw)
hopping on sarms wont benefit you

9/10 personally probably less irl because you’re abusing filters and lightening. Don’t see why you shouldn’t hop on
Only pic that has lighting is the one I’m crouching in, all others r regluar lighting, I’m just lightskin do I look like I got down lighting on me 24-7. What sarms would u recommend? I don’t wanna lose my hair and I’m not prone to acne. I also don’t want to be on trt for rest of my life, ideally want to run 1-3 cycles than natty lift to maintain even if I lose a bit muscle after I’m off cycle I will still look better than I do now.

well your physique looks okay ig (youre hiding waist) (amazing chest insert btw)
hopping on sarms wont benefit you
My wrists r subhuman level (6.5 inches) I’m hiding my phone cuz it had my phone number sticker on it

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
My wrists r subhuman level (6.5 inches) I’m hiding my phone cuz it had my phone number sticker on it
small wrists arent a problem

from what I can see in the pics you have good muscle mass, decently lean and most importantly broad shoulders. Great physique definitely above average, 8/10

Small wrists can be fixed by getting bigger forearms. Also small wrists can make ur forarms, tris and bi’s look bigger similar to how having a slimmer waist makes ur back appear bigger

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Small wrists can be fixed by getting bigger forearms. Also small wrists can make ur forarms, tris and bi’s look bigger similar to how having a slimmer waist makes ur back appear bigger
I don’t care about my wrists tbh I was answering to the question

• +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn
Why wouldn’t sarms help me? I want to get 3d delts, big traps and big arms
the amount of muscle you have rn makes you look pretty athletic
if you even have the genetics to respond well to sarms, you will look quite autistic and ogre
youve already gymmaxxed, theres no point in gaining more muscle, it won't benefit you anymore

the amount of muscle you have rn makes you look pretty athletic
if you even have the genetics to respond well to sarms, you will look quite autistic and ogre
youve already gymmaxxed, theres no point in gaining more muscle, it won't benefit you anymore
My ideal phisque is to look like loox

I don’t care about my wrists tbh I was answering to the question
Oh my bad idk if I clicked reply on ur post or on ur comment about having small wrists

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
Where are you from

Male gaze physique

Truecel tier attractiveness to girls

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Hypermuscular and vascular

No girls want that
Women get wet from veiny hands/arms, just take a look at tiktoks of men showing their veiny Hands and read the comments

Women get wet from veiny hands/arms, just take a look at tiktoks of men showing their veiny Hands and read the comments
Yeah its not the same

Theyre lean athletic

Youre built like an ogre

Attachments

• IMG_2871.jpeg
    IMG_2871.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
@androgenic

Hypermuscular and vascular

No girls want that
cope on the vascular comment. muscle mass on his, is good also imo.
he just needs to shave off the fat, to female gaze maxx. and it's at peak levels for that.

cope on the vascular comment. muscle mass on his, is good also imo.
he just needs to shave off the fat, to female gaze maxx. and it's at peak levels for that.
Hes too muscular for female gaze

Hes not hideous but its definitely far from peak female gaze

Big enough don't get bigger.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Hes too muscular for female gaze

Hes not hideous but its definitely far from peak female gaze
The size issue you percieve, is due to fat layer. If he shaved of the fat, the lean size would be perfectly female gaze maxxed, I think.
he'll need to accept, his bench press will be lower

he needs to work more his shoulders
The size issue you percieve, is due to fat layer. If he shaved of the fat, the lean size would be perfectly female gaze maxxed, I think.
he'll need to accept, his bench press will be lower

maybe yeah. to add, never forget it can also be genetic.

he needs to work more his shoulders
Do you think my shoulders are under developed? I feel like I have wide shoulders but they just don’t have the 3d bowling ball effect that lots of steroid/sarm users have, that’s one of the main reason I want to hop on

Do you think my shoulders are under developed?
depends on the purpose of it. For what purpose?
(example of purpose: bodybuilding competition, or status among powerlifting buddies, or what women find attractive, etc...)

I feel like I have wide shoulders but they just don’t have the 3d bowling ball effect that lots of steroid/sarm users have, that’s one of the main reason I want to hop on
what is your goal, with yoru physique anways. Like what is the number 1 thing, you want your bodyshape to do/cause? (for example: max powerlifter ability, max. appeal for regular women, max. healthy, max. status in da gym among dudes, winning bodybuiolder competitions, etc...)

depends on the purpose of it. For what purpose?
(example of purpose: bodybuilding competition, or status among powerlifting buddies, or what women find attractive, etc...)

what is your goal, with yoru physique anways. Like what is the number 1 thing, you want your bodyshape to do/cause? (for example: max powerlifter ability, max. appeal for regular women, max. healthy, max. status in da gym among dudes, winning bodybuiolder competitions, etc...)
My goal is max sex appeal/ aesthetic. I want to be seen as a Greek God walking amongs peasants

My goal is max sex appeal/ aesthetic. I want to be seen as a Greek God walking amongs peasants
in that case. lean down. stop the worry about "muh size"

Yes sadly
Why? Long torso looks off tbh, look at Arnold for example, he had a short torso too. The thing is I have a short torso but my waist is skinny which gives me a nice V taper

Why? Long torso looks off tbh, look at Arnold for example, he had a short torso too. The thing is I have a short torso but my waist is skinny which gives me a nice V taper
Looks blocky

Pretty much all models and david laid have quite long torsos because its more aesthetic

Attachments

• 6D587EFE-ED6C-4511-BFCD-864C7AB92C34.jpeg
    6D587EFE-ED6C-4511-BFCD-864C7AB92C34.jpeg
    855.2 KB · Views: 0
honestly these photos are a bit hard to rate since they're frauded to a giga level

Do you think my shoulders are under developed? I feel like I have wide shoulders but they just don’t have the 3d bowling ball effect that lots of steroid/sarm users have, that’s one of the main reason I want to hop on
your chest and your traps take tension off your shoulders. Prioritize them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523