Rate my phisque

Nope. Gigachad Thurston has a short torso
Yeah hes a fitness model not a fashion model

Fitness models have to appeal to the male gaze because thats the market theyre selling to. His build isnt very aesthetic/female gaze but is large and defined

Go ahead and blast

honestly these photos are a bit hard to rate since they're frauded to a giga level
How? First pic is under good lighting. Other two are before I hit my workouts 0 pimp and no lighting. I’m lightskin so my undertone is legit like having down lighting on u 24-7

How? First pic is under good lighting. Other two are before I hit my workouts 0 pimp and no lighting. I’m lightskin so my undertone is legit like having down lighting on u 24-7
i mean how are we suppose to rate these, you isolated all muscle groups to the best possible lightings with filters too

i mean how are we suppose to rate these, you isolated all muscle groups to the best possible lightings with filters too
Look at the pic at planet fitness, that’s legit no pump and normal lighting

Look at the pic at planet fitness, that’s legit no pump and normal lighting
but why cant you just post a normal pic, this is like frame frauding with uber good lighting ?

but why cant you just post a normal pic, this is like frame frauding with uber good lighting ?
If u been to planet fitness before you would know the mirror they have doesn’t have any down lighting. The pic with my traps flexed has good lighting and oook at the difference.
I’m not fruading I just happen to have good genetics look at my forearm veins too I’m not even lean yet it’s there 24-7

i mean check the other physiques posted on .org, multiple people in this thread saying to post normal pictures cant really rate a frauded picture

i mean check the other physiques posted on .org, multiple people in this thread saying to post normal pictures cant really rate a frauded picture
What make it a fraud besides first pic?

i just said they're all isolated your hiding your waist, super flattering lighting i posted mine
Only part thays isolated is my triceps cuz I don’t have a pic on it. Bro you’re white so u don’t understand how melanin works, why do u think bodybuilders on stage tan themselves? Only pic that u can claim fruaded is the first pic. My waist is legit 29 inches I don’t have a need to show it cuz u can see the v taper cuz mt shoulders r wider clearly

Only part thays isolated is my triceps cuz I don’t have a pic on it. Bro you’re white so u don’t understand how melanin works, why do u think bodybuilders on stage tan themselves? Only pic that u can claim fruaded is the first pic. My waist is legit 29 inches I don’t have a need to show it cuz u can see the v taper cuz mt shoulders r wider clearly
i mean your being so defensive about it so like i dont even care at this point, im just saying i would rate if it was just a normal pic where i could actually see the physique. It just more frauded then a compression shirt

in that case. lean down. stop the worry about "muh size"

all of the female gaze pics u showed have pretty blocky waist and hips. is that intended or is small waist and hips preferred. also i think that a lil more mass would be ideal like hemsworth, chris evans and cavill. thoughts?

all of the female gaze pics u showed have pretty blocky waist and hips. is that intended or is small waist and hips preferred.
I didn't pick blocky hips intentionally.
Abbs matter imo. Low fat basically. So that was semi intentional

also i think that a lil more mass would be ideal like hemsworth, chris evans and cavill. thoughts?
I'm not sure, could be true. 2 of them are kinda for sure on juice, so doubt achievable natty for 97% of dudes

Doesn't look good, it's way to much.

I’m natty. I got sick of being natty now I want to hop on sarms, any suggestions?
You’re already taking the whole pharmacy jfl at you and your question

Believe it or not. I’m 100% natty, just pure Somali genetics
Somali genetics????? Bahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahbahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha,

Waarya, you're not Somali

• JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax
I’m natty. I got sick of being natty now I want to hop on sarms, any suggestions?
mirin if you're not lying, how long have you been working out for?

This is my current phisque. What do I need to work on? Also I want to run couple sarm cycles what are your thoughts on that?
keep up the work nigga let these niggers rott here

• +1
This is my current phisque. What do I need to work on? Also I want to run couple sarm cycles what are your thoughts on that?
Need more rounded shoulders

• +1
you look like you smell like shit

It's good already.

Small

@con
@Latinolooksmaxxer @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer