Rate my phisque

ur already gymmaxed, u wont gain any psl by roiding, but if you wanna compete in bb go roid

What's the point of asking to rate frame if you don't show a picture showing your hip bones?
Take a picture shirtless, without showing your lats, and with your arms relaxed.

ur already gymmaxed, u wont gain any psl by roiding, but if you wanna compete in bb go roid
Yeh I figured that out which is why I didn’t roid. No point of adding more muscle at the cost of acne and going bald

Yeh I figured that out which is why I didn’t roid. No point of adding more muscle at the cost of acne and going bald
Ye the balding part is a huge looksmin

This is my current phisque. What do I need to work on? Also I want to run couple sarm cycles what are your thoughts on that?
@ConfusedBolivian i already tagged u on this, too lazy to post pic to ur thread.

@ConfusedBolivian i already tagged u on this, too lazy to post pic to ur thread.
Yeah you mog me congrats, now wait for my 2nd cycle i will use equipoise, test and tren i want to go to 115kgs lean at the end of august

Yeah you mog me congrats, now wait for my 2nd cycle i will use equipoise, test and tren i want to go to 115kgs lean at the end of august
Aren’t u worried about hair loss or being on trt for life?