rate my recessed chin in motion

Lifeisgood72

Erudite
Man you are sucking your cheeks in this video and it makes you look like a reptile. Your chin is not recessed and stop posting your fraud videos. Your eye area is your biggest issue.

xom

Enthusiast
Man you are sucking your cheeks in this video and it makes you look like a reptile. Your chin is not recessed and stop posting your fraud videos. Your eye area is your biggest issue.
ye ive been cheek sucking for years, its natural at this point, im also starving

i am like 40lbs underweight

KrissKross

Professional
Eyebrows are top tier I’d say. But for the love of god put on weight. Could maybe slay with weight gain tbh

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
North Atlantid phenotype

Slayer
L
A
Y
E
R

Your chin is normal stop being a phaggot

Mujahid

Mage
You aren't that asymmetric in motion, tbh.

HereForReasons

Apprentice
You've got good bones and unique feautures, i guess you could maybe model. In general terms of attractiveness tho like average at first glance, but maybe somewhat above.

Zeus

God
You look fake, like a fucking anime character. I dont know what throws me off.

Zeus

God
dead face from starving
My man you will be cute asf, bulk up and get some muscles. You are already handsome but you can become better

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss
holocaust survivor

SayNoToRotting

Erudite
^Cage at these niggas above lacking PSL knowledge and lingo to put into valuable words what the fuck they are trying to convey.

The reason you appear earie is because of your wideset, positively tilted eyes, and conturous base of your nose, it makes you look like a cat.
Light eyes add to that a lot too.

That's a good thing, and you should be thankful that your eyes are looking like that even though you got a recessed face. Many don't end up being so lucky.

xom

Enthusiast
^Cage at these niggas above lacking PSL knowledge and lingo to put into valuable words what the fuck they are trying to convey.

The reason you appear earie is because of your wideset, positively tilted eyes, and conturous base of your nose, it makes you look like a cat.

That's a good thing, and you should be thankful that your eyes are looking like that even though you got a recessed face. Many don't end up being so lucky.
cage at people at lookism that thought i had bug eyes

Squirtoutmabooty

Too fat 2 live

His eye's aren't wideset

Squirtoutmabooty

Too fat 2 live
lol apparently the mods are behind all of this, at the moment no one can log into the forum, so lookism.net doesn't get flooded with alts.

But from what I heard it's not gonna last for long
Yeah that happens, as soon as the floodgates open schizos make at least 5 alts at a time each with different personalities

Alarico8

Zephir
Your eyes aren't wide set. Decent eyebrows but the actual brow ridge is too high, without the fat pads to give hooding. You also seem to have barely any eyelashes, certainly not that are prominent. These two mean your upper eyelids are extremely exposed, and your eyes look rounder and taller. That's the cause of the problem.

Your weight is more of a flaw though, being brutally honest. Your face looks disgustingly gaunt, and you've got a twig neck that looks even smaller with your longer hair.

The chin is only minor.

xom

Enthusiast
Your eyes aren't wide set. Decent eyebrows but the actual brow ridge is too high, without the fat pads to give hooding. You also seem to have barely any eyelashes, certainly not that are prominent. These two mean your upper eyelids are extremely exposed, and your eyes look rounder and taller. That's the cause of the problem.

Your weight is more of a flaw though, being brutally honest. Your face looks disgustingly gaunt, and you've got a twig neck that looks even smaller with your longer hair.

The chin is only minor.

brutal weight pill

eating is so hard though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Time Travel OffTopic 0
xom OffTopic 18
xom OffTopic 18