No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Morning

Cleanse Face with only water.

vitamin c serum

moisturizer

spf

night

cleanse
https://www.cetaphil.com/us/cleansers/gentle-skin-cleanser/302990110227.html#productIngredients

retinol

moisturizer

what can i improve or add

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek

Rate My Skincare Routine

Soyboy dance

Clean your face with Actine before the serum and use a light solar protector like Isdin Fusion Water

Clean your face with Actine before the serum and use a light solar protector like Isdin Fusion Water
too high iq qhat did u say?

vitamin c serum
Please use vitamin c at night
Vitamin C makes your skin more prone to sun damages,not really you want to take during the day

• +1
Reactions: lyricism
Vit C unnecessary, just get it orally

just waste your money on vit c serum theory. just drink lemon water lol.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Vitamin C makes your skin more prone to sun damages,not really you want to take during the day
but i wear spf in morning ?

Works hand-in-hand with sunscreen​

When you’re trying to protect your skin from the sun, you want all the protection you can get — and vitamin C gives you a little bit extra.

“Studies show that when you combine vitamin C with sunscreen, you get even better sun protection and sun aging protection because they work together,” Dr. Piliang notes. “If any of the sun gets through that sunscreen, the vitamin C is there to take care of it.”

from the clevland clinc ???

Tretinoin after 25 for eternal youth

Vit C unnecessary, just get it orally
Not as effective and targeted as topical application as ingestion will make the distribution more spread out and into organs other than the skin

Not as effective and targeted as topical application as ingestion will make the distribution more spread out and into organs other than the skin
which is precisely what you want; Vit C is unnecessary keep the routine simple

How can I get rid of Freckles?