Rate my squint fraud

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
Until I can pay our god Eppley a visit I’m squint frauding and vaselineyebrowarchfrading. Slightly tilted but ye. I need DOM eyes baby eyes don’t cut it so squint frauding until it is but I’ll tweak it.

561A3DB5 4CEE 4792 981E 6525438965A4
39C5E055 1CD5 4042 887A 733333648893

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bassfreak, EthnicelAscension and PubertyMaxxer
I look like an utter freak when I squint, bro

I look like an utter freak when I squint, bro

I think you have do itextremely slightly and practice. I think even I over did it in the picture, usually I just need to slightly push my lower right eyelid up (left in the picture) to
balance it. Everyone says lower eyebrows but then I look sad so I keep them relaxed.

lol
I'm doing exactly the same
doing it until I get an actual surgery too lol
works for me so far, don't even have it hard permasquinting mostly unless I'm just tired AF (though at a state like that everything becomes unbearable so it's understandable)

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3593
lol
I'm doing exactly the same
doing it until I get an actual surgery too lol
works for me so far, don't even have it hard permasquinting mostly unless I'm just tired AF (though at a state like that everything becomes unbearable so it's understandable)

same Bro, practice makes perfect. I just really need to do it on my right eye which is the worst and very slightly on my left. But it somewhat looks like I’m doing a an extremely light smirk, might fit well idk

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
same Bro, practice makes perfect. I just really need to do it on my right eye which is the worst and very slightly on my left. But it somewhat looks like I’m doing a an extremely light smirk, might fit well idk
I feel like, though it might sound stupid, that my squinting muscles got larger/stronger which led to me making less effort @ squinting. The more time passes the easier it is for me

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I feel like, though it might sound stupid, that my squinting muscles got larger/stronger which led to me making less effort @ squinting. The more time passes the easier it is for me
Nah it’s not stupid, perma squinting, especially over developmental years can legitimately build muscles in the brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Nah it’s not stupid, perma squinting, especially over developmental years can legitimately build muscles in the brow ridge.
browridge?
bro lol
i'm talking about lower eyelid sqiunting

browridge?
bro lol
i'm talking about lower eyelid sqiunting
My bad I was skimming this thread, but there are also small muscles around the lower eyelid region, so it is still legit.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: beyourself and Deleted member 3593
My bad I was skimming this thread, but there are also small muscles around the lower eyelid region, so it is still legit.

it becomes muscle memory like anythong else imo, won’t need to always consciously think of it

• +1
it becomes muscle memory like anythong else imo, won’t need to always consciously think of it
probably that's too
well tbh I still don't refuse a possibility of me just coping on it lol
I hope I don't

This tbh, also squinting becomes easier if you slightly tilt your head down, that is if you don’t have a long mid face.

• Woah
legit tbh, is there any sides of doing this?

legit tbh, is there any sides of doing this?

I can’t imagine there is unless u squint really hard to where you can feel ur lower eyelids twitching, should be super subtle just as if ur u were under the sun light
This tbh, also squinting becomes easier if you slightly tilt your head down, that is if you don’t have a long mid face.
Interesting gonna have to keep this in mind, makes sense deffo

Last edited:
11094324 1519150214990257 2044952358663673934 n

"i swear bro, my squinting muscles just got stronger and my eyes look naturally like that without putting any effort bro"

View attachment 205840

"i swear bro, my squinting muscles just got stronger and my eyes look naturally like that without putting any effort bro"
Whatever you tried to say with that, at least don't post Bateman who's obviously going all-retard in his squnting.
Funny enough, it works well for him nevertheless. Wonder why can't he just get an implant finally.

Whatever you tried to say with that, at least don't post Bateman who's obviously going all-retard in his squnting.
Funny enough, it works well for him nevertheless. Wonder why can't he just get an implant finally.
i guess i just tried to be funny lol but ye bateman is bug-eyed so he has to fraud hard, in some pics its even visible that one of his eyes is bigger than the other :feelsgiga:
4d42c9dd52aa323d6efe7c291d78fec6

Movies jaden smith

but i'll also try perma squinting and see if overtime it can lead to hypertrophy in the lower eyelid

• +1
i guess i just tried to be funny lol but ye bateman is bug-eyed so he has to fraud hard, in some pics its even visible that one of his eyes is bigger than the other :feelsgiga:
View attachment 205853

View attachment 205854

but i'll also try perma squinting and see if overtime it can lead to hypertrophy in the lower eyelid
that's why I permasquint minorly
enough to cover any possible scleral show and emphasize undereye support but unnoticeable enough to be safe when something's going wrong lol
First day I started it I apparently did it too hard and my gf noticed, it was embarassing but I said i was sleepy as fuk
Also I'd like to assure you there's a hypertrophy happened to me but it's a real cope territory (also I'm expanding and pushing a palate so... just whatever. Aspire bro)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, EthnicelAscension and gymislife
View attachment 205853

View attachment 205854

that's why I permasquint minorly
enough to cover any possible scleral show and emphasize undereye support but unnoticeable enough to be safe when something's going wrong lol
First day I started it I apparently did it too hard and my gf noticed, it was embarassing but I said i was sleepy as fuk
Also I'd like to assure you there's a hypertrophy happened to me but it's a real cope territory (also I'm expanding and pushing a palate so... just whatever. Aspire bro)

Lol it’s funny looksmaxxing is making me slightly lowinhib. I’m trying all these frauds out in public and if anyone points it out I literally don’t care atleast I know to fraud differently 😛

Lol it’s funny looksmaxxing is making me slightly lowinhib. I’m trying all these frauds out in public and if anyone points it out I literally don’t care atleast I know to fraud differently 😛
nobody will point out bro
don't lose your mind over it and it's fine (Bateman is a great anti-example)
though I do consider a possibility that it's easy for me as I'm ADHD/full of nervous energy as it acts as an energy outler... dunno dunno

• +1
The wo
though I do consider a possibility that it's easy for me as I'm ADHD/full of nervous energy as it acts as an energy outler... dunno dunno
rst i

The worst is getting the perfect squint, then failing to recreate it :(