Rate narciest guy on Muslim dating app

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Screenshot 20240417 223038 1
Screenshot 20240417 223107 1
Screenshot 20240417 223032 1

Mogs me, and probably 99% of guys on that app (it's 99% curry btw). Eye colour and pheno like that with Muslim curry foids carry him to another dimension. Not white not any shade of curry brown either. He knows he mogs on that app because there's a lot of narcy guys who post pics and stuff like that but get zero attention.

Likely he's chasing a Katrina Kaif or Amal Clooney.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, aesthetic beauty, NorwoodAscender and 5 others
mtn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zan, aesthetic beauty, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
lol lil bro thinks hes @Bzz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Bzz and SecularIslamist
Looks like someone I know. What’s his race?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and currycelll
Go on monobenzene you will mog him

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
"Muslim" dating app :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender, Ricky212 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist
By this site standard for sure. But his pheno is what ascends him 2+ PSL with Muslim foids. But same is not applicable if he were to use Tinder.

This app is weird AF. I guarantee you he does better than a white Chadlite on here, but white chadlites would mog him on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and mirrormogger
thay eyecolor wont distract people from his 5’7 frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pppokerface, NorwoodAscender, Bzz and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist
He gets heightmogged, racemogged and coloringmogged. OP cannot do anything about it.
Yea that’s why op should take monobenzene then would mog that guy

• +1
So he can change his height, race and coloring with this mono stuff?

• +1
By this site standard for sure. But his pheno is what ascends him 2+ PSL with Muslim foids. But same is not applicable if he were to use Tinder.

This app is weird AF. I guarantee you he does better than a white Chadlite on here, but white chadlites would mog him on Tinder.
muslim foids are shit tho you don’t even get to see their face they might be subhumans underneath the mask

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, st.hamudi but 6‘5, yandex99 and 1 other person
He gets heightmogged, racemogged and coloringmogged. OP cannot do anything about it.
Trust me this guy probably does better than @ascendedd even tho ascended mogs him.

He has all the right qualities for a 'chad' on a Muslim app.

Wtf is monobenzene? Will it give me 6+ inches height, T20 eyes and red undertonesm

• +1
  • +1
Trust me this guy probably does better than @ascendedd even tho ascended mogs
Of course, he is white-passing and even as an HTN, ascendedd would lose when it comes to ethnic women. But white women would prefer ascendedd. What is his nationality?

• +1
MTN carried by light colored eyes.

• +1
It’s an app for ethnic people mainly. What kind of dumb answer is this?
Just shut the fuck up u dick slobbing ass licking nigger his eyes wont distract people from his short little sausage fingers aswell

Attachments

• 9FC0D23D-CDEC-4361-9B37-A18AA14A89E9.jpeg
    9FC0D23D-CDEC-4361-9B37-A18AA14A89E9.jpeg
    495.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Looks like a manlet. Can someone confirm?

• +1
Just shut the fuck up u dick slobbing ass licking nigger his eyes wont distract people from his short liggle sausage fingers aswell
Fucking retarded faggot. Keep barking like the low IQ dog you are.

• JFL
  • +1
Of course, he is white-passing and even as an HTN, ascendedd would lose when it comes to ethnic women. But white women would prefer ascendedd. What is his nationality?
I'm not sure either Arab or Turkish. Might even be halfie. Lots of them on here.

Looks like a manlet. Can someone confirm?
I will try and see if I can confirm. More likely average height. Literally less than 5% of guys are 6:0+ there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Eternal_
Just shut the fuck up u dick slobbing ass licking nigger his eyes wont distract people from his short little sausage fingers aswell
how tf is a high mtn making you feel this insecure:LOL:

• +1
how tf is a high mtn making you feel this insecure:LOL:
Insecure? Its just funny that brown niglet is posting like he is something to his fellow brown niggers

• +1
I'm not sure either Arab or Turkish. Might even be halfie. Lots of them on here.
He is maybe Pakistani, his name is Azaan. He looks like a guy who I know, also Pakistani.

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover and NorwoodAscender
HTN

• Hmm...
  • +1
He is maybe Pakistani, his name is Azaan. He looks like a guy who I know, also Pakistani.
Oh yeah good point. If so possible pashtun?

Insecure? Its just funny that brown niglet is posting like he is something to his fellow brown niggers
He is something specifically on this app. Otherwise he's MTN to the rest of the world and including .org. maybe high tier MTN. Definitely not HTN by .org standard. Unless 6'2...

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
Oh yeah good point. If so possible pashtun?
The guy I knew was. But doesn’t have to be. I know a Punjabi with the same coloring. Explains why he is so narcy, since we are normally shitskins.

• +1
Fucking 2018cel faggot imagine rotting on a website for 6 fkn years and still crying HHHH couldnt be me
And yet you’re crying here for me, retarded faggot.

• +1
Muslim dating app is an oxymoron, why would hijabis use a dating app?

• +1
If this guy mogs you, you’re a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
And yet you’re crying here for me, retarded faggot.
How can you have 6 years of experience in a forum where people insult each other everyday and still not be able to come with a better comeback? What a fkn waste of CO2 u are nigga on top of that ur a moderator tell me the truth how much dick did u suck for the mod?

• +1
Muslim dating app is an oxymoron, why would hijabis use a dating app?
Because most hijabs are hoejabis. The biggest degenerates tend to be on these apps because guys irl already know they’re hoes and don’t want them.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and murdah
How can you have 6 years of experience in a forum where people insult each other everyday and still not be able to come with a better comeback? What a fkn waste of CO2 u are nigga on top of that ur a moderator tell me the truth how much dick did u suck for the mod?
Graycel faggot ramblings. Keep crying!

• +1
The guy I knew was. But doesn’t have to be. I know a Punjabi with the same coloring. Explains why he is so narcy, since we are normally shitskins.
Yeah it's basically confirmed. So, non-white and non-shitskin colouring it is. You basically have to be MENA passing genetic outlier from Pakistan to mog on that

I showed you that other guy via PM a couple months ago. Also looked ME. I thought he was MTN but this guy clearly mogs him. Both are pakis, pheno outliers with typical badboy curry from Birmingham traits (fade). Now I know what mogs on this app.

• +1
Yea colouring he can be white and thus mog OP guy posted
The only thing about me that mogs is my female morph

Screenshot 20240417 143852 1

Legit thinking of making a fake dating app and scamming niggas.

• +1
Yeah it's basically confirmed. So, non-white and non-shitskin colouring it is. You basically have to be MENA passing genetic outlier from Pakistan to mog on that

I showed you that other guy via PM a couple months ago. Also looked ME. I thought he was MTN but this guy clearly mogs him. Both are pakis, pheno outliers with typical badboy curry from Birmingham traits (fade). Now I know what mogs on this app.
The guy I knew with the same phenotype dated Turks only as far as I knew. He had been here for a year maybe and already was dating at least 2 girls. JFL at the lifemogging. If he’s in the west, he will get attention from ethnic women. I could be wrong but the guy I knew didn’t seem to get attention from white women. Probably because they don’t care for white-passing ethnics as much as ethnic women do.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Michael Myers
That’s why I like them more. They don’t care about coloring. Ethnics come to learn this when they move here.
Oh I think they do care about colouring but only to the extent it is a major failo. Curry girls will never overlook a shitskin failo, meanwhile white women's will overlook the failo when there are clearly better facial features. They haven't been conditioned with the same dalit mentality.

Curry foids are massively colouring-conscious unlike white women.

She’s already 18 and JBW already. :(
Over.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and NorwoodAscender
mtn.....islam really is a arab supremacist 'religion'jfl...imagine worshipping a rat faced hook nosed pubeheaded sandnigger

brainwashed

• +1
this guy and all those arabs on that app are big fish in small brainwashed ponds

• +1