Rate narciest guy on Muslim dating app

yoo can u run another muzz experiment on me w new photos

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist
Looks like a homosexual who got introduced to this app by his mother who read about it on Facebook

• JFL
  • +1
this guy and all those arabs on that app are big fish in small brainwashed ponds
Arabs are less than 10% - if that. It's a curry app made by curry founder. Literally every MENA origin Muslim complains there's too much curries.

yoo can u run another muzz experiment on me w new photos
I deleted the last acc. I don't wanna waste another SIM card on you - no offense.

Tbh your results would be the same and more depressing. Or maybe different if I put from Pakistan-origin? I regret putting you as Moroccan. Whaddya think @Gengar?

I'd rather test with white Chadlite. That will confirm my theory, this is most hypergamous app on the market with contradictory dynamics.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and NorwoodAscender
Arabs are less than 10% - if that. It's a curry app made by curry founder. Literally every MENA origin Muslim complains there's too much curries.

I deleted the last acc. I don't wanna waste another SIM card on you - no offense.

Tbh your results would be the same and more depressing. Or maybe different if I put from Pakistan-origin? I regret putting you as Moroccan. Whaddya think @Gengar?

I'd rather test with white Chadlite. That will confirm my theory, this is most hypergamous app on the market with contradictory dynamics.
i would give u my number, its just i cnt change location

• +1
>muslim
>dating app

@SecularIslamist let me guess, shia?
Caged

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and NorwoodAscender
i would give u my number, its just i cnt change location
DM me. Has it been used before? I'll put you as Pakistani and 24/25. I think I put you as Moroccan and 28 before JFL. Can't be too young or too old tbh. I've seen people here claim 24-28 is deal. The problem is you have JB appeal. This is full of post-prime careermaxxed roasties. Which is ironically harder....

>muslim
>dating app

@SecularIslamist let me guess, shia?
View attachment 2865219
Hell no.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, NorwoodAscender and Autismcel
he could get away with the first and second, because its so hilariously narcy that it has to be a joke. but the third is taking it too far. he has fucked himself i guess, but i guess that's all he really wants to do anyway. :hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
View attachment 2865146View attachment 2865149View attachment 2865144

Mogs me, and probably 99% of guys on that app (it's 99% curry btw). Eye colour and pheno like that with Muslim curry foids carry him to another dimension. Not white not any shade of curry brown either. He knows he mogs on that app because there's a lot of narcy guys who post pics and stuff like that but get zero attention.

Likely he's chasing a Katrina Kaif or Amal Clooney.
Why do guys with bad uee act gay and weird