• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, Lygodactylus and Hueless
I'm not gymamaxxing to get that creature. Better do it for myself then
Dw gym maxxing or not you won't get bitches

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT and Anchor_Ship
Plot twist OP hates this ogre’s guts and posted these pictures here specifically so he could show her all the shrek comments which he knew were gonna happen. Mirin 200 iq dark triad maneuvering

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justbegan, Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Mr.cope, Sny and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
What are you doing with her

You could do way better
Tbf she cooks me meals everyday, pays for everything (even on nights out), is constantly horny (2-3 times a day: once in the morning, then shower, then before bed) and i'm attracted to her short height, narrow shoulders, large tits, small waist, blue eyes, and curvy ass and thighs.
Shes also really clingy and loyal and will do anything to make me stay. I've had some pretty close calls where i've said some nasty shit which should of ended the relationship instantly: saying shit like i'm going back to my ex's, accidentally getting her name wrong, and starting beef with her friends. Yet she still pays for everything and sleeps with me.
Haters gonna hate bro, that's life. But at least i'm railing the fuck out of her 24/7 while everyone else here rots.
You incels are in no position to rate harshly, no one is going to sleep with yous

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, justbegan, Mewton and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Mewton
Tbf she cooks me meals everyday, pays for everything (even on nights out), is constantly horny (2-3 times a day: once in the morning, then shower, then before bed) and i'm attracted to her short height, narrow shoulders, large tits, small waist, blue eyes, and curvy ass and thighs.
Shes also really clingy and loyal and will do anything to make me stay. I've had some pretty close calls where i've said some nasty shit which should of ended the relationship instantly: saying shit like i'm going back to my ex's, accidentally getting her name wrong, and starting beef with her friends. Yet she still pays for everything and sleeps with me.
Haters gonna hate bro, that's life. But at least i'm railing the fuck out of her 24/7 while everyone else here rots.
You incels are in no position to rate harshly, no one is going to sleep with yous
I was just asking genuinely don't get mad

She literally looks like dogshit surly you can't get a better looking girl to simp for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18503
I was just asking genuinely don't get mad

She literally looks like dogshit surly you can't get a better looking girl to simp for you
Eh I have a job in town atm and shes very clingy and i can't afford to lose the flat rn or i lose my job then can't get my own flat
Her family also has a very nice spanish villa thing id like to stay at

• JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, qaum and ROTTING
Looksmatched couple in 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, NeedToSucceed, Deleted member 18436 and 1 other person
She's so subhuman she makes you look good-looking next to her

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Sort of
She wants a ltr relationship i think and will kill herself if i leave lol.
I genuinely think shes attractive but the problem is how can you truly have a ltr when you secretly know you are better AND shes constantly fueling my ego on top of that. Plus i want to have children. She isn't capable of being a mum lol.
Btw shes bipolar lmfao and so was my last gf. That's why they pay for my shit and support me so badly, they don't want to lose me. Its practically worship, nothing like a relationship at all. Constantly trying to please me.
She sends me shit like this all the time btw:

Fr tho, if you are a narcissist (which lets face it, most of the users are), start ACTING like a narcissist and start dating bipolar girls and taking care of yourself instead of complaining about how hard things are. It is very easy to date bipolar chicks and the validation you get from it is honestly the greatest feeling in the world.
Buy yourself nice shit (i got the best iphone recently, best airpods and best gym clothes), start going to the gym and really take care of yourself. Have sex every minute of everyday and go to clubs and shit.
This website is full of narcissists. Although we are all hardwired to manipulate and put each other down, as a community we need to figure out strats and how to get bitches instead of saying that it is over and giving up and rotting lol
Rant over bro go get bipolar bitches to worship you and ignore the haters
7381306B 81A7 4B44 A014 9C55A2876CA0

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: 360°, Yashchandra, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
Sort of
I genuinely think shes attractive but the problem is how can you truly have a ltr when you secretly know you are better AND shes constantly fueling my ego on top of that. Plus i want to have children. She isn't capable of being a mum lol.
Btw shes bipolar lmfao and so was my last gf. That's why they pay for my shit and support me so badly, they don't want to lose me. Its practically worship, nothing like a relationship at all. Constantly trying to please me.
View attachment 1652078
Fr tho, if you are a narcissist (which lets face it, most of the users are), start ACTING like a narcissist and start dating bipolar girls and taking care of yourself instead of complaining about how hard things are. It is very easy to date bipolar chicks and the validation you get from it is honestly the greatest feeling in the world.
Buy yourself nice shit (i got the best iphone recently, best airpods and best gym clothes), start going to the gym and really take care of yourself. Have sex every minute of everyday and go to clubs and shit.
This website is full of narcissists. Although we are all hardwired to manipulate and put each other down, as a community we need to figure out strats and how to get bitches instead of saying that it is over and giving up and rotting lol
View attachment 1652083
These guys are just tripping bro

your faces are psl matched, you look like a nerd

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15827
Nice bro. Actually looks jacked. Why dont you give tips to your girl. like retin-a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Sort of
View attachment 1652078
View attachment 1652083
never feel any remorse if she wants to kys cause of you, thats her own stupidity and its manupalative, you should looks max her too. Retin-a and get her fit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Growth Plate and Deleted member 8908
Nice bro. Actually looks jacked. Why dont you give tips to your girl. like retin-a
I still have acne lol
Got treatment through the nhs tho

• +1
Reactions: kuk
never feel any remorse if she wants to kys cause of you, thats her own stupidity and its manupalative, you should looks max her too. Retin-a and get her fit
I want to be her personal trainer actually
Ye i won't feel remorse i was pretty brutal leaving my last gf ngl

• +1
Reactions: kuk
This bitch is hideous :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
At first I thought she was a granny or something

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Anchor_Ship and RoundHouse
These guys are just tripping bro

your faces are psl matched, you look like a nerd
9AAF8494 96AF 4998 A8D6 A6341DE1CA66

My nerd appearance makes me look friendly, hides eye area and gives NT appeal imo. Also women loves these glasses for whatever reason part of the female gaze ig
I don't really take anyone's opinion on this site seriously, most of these guys are envious virgins with mental illnesses

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Anchor_Ship, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
View attachment 1652092
My nerd appearance makes me look friendly, hides eye area and gives NT appeal imo. Also women loves these glasses for whatever reason part of the female gaze ig
I don't really take anyone's opinion on this site seriously, most of these guys are envious virgins with mental illnesses
U look like a jewish nerd from bronx

25FCC247 1BE3 4AF0 92C0 F0B9B3D64847

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
No because then she'll get attention from better guys you poopy head

I don't like this look, not sure if it's u or the foid or the clothes man.

I think maybe u would look better not gymmaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15827
this is what you get from gymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
holy shit , she's 2 PSL on a good day

• +1
Holy shit, that foid should be gymmaxing for you not the other way round

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15827 and ifyouwannabemylover
if he can fuck this woman he can do anything he want

• JFL