There is a German saying: when you are too lazy to jerk off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mewton, MiroslavBulldosex and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mewton, twilight and 5 others
Brutal gymcel pill

@Bandana that nigga chases the bag with this subhuman orc, absolutely mirin high iq:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 18503
  • +1
Reactions: qaum
Damn who's the hottie with you. I'd do bad things to them titties . I'd suck them smack them ,bite them viciously ,I'd power fuck her titties ,she wouldn't be able to get me off them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, Mewton, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Damn who's the hottie with you. I'd do bad things to them titties . I'd suck them smack them ,bite them viciously ,I'd power fuck her titties ,she wouldn't be able to get me off them.
But do you deserve this beautiful hottie and her divine tits?

• Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Anchor_Ship and DwayneWhite55
good for you OP but good fucking god i want to rope now

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I don't know man, I seriously would rather be an incel than having to fuck that thing every day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16110, Danish_Retard and 2 others
You come across as this nerd in denial whose now into the gym to try make it out but you are doomed to failure because of your genetics. See it all the time in the gym

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Anchor_Ship and DwayneWhite55
You come across as this nerd in denial whose now into the gym to try make it out but you are doomed to failure because of your genetics. See it all the time in the gym
5BF70FB6 7EF3 4043 AB89 F376782B64CF

I have good genes see. After 6 months, pretty average effort. Tall (6ft barefoot with flat feet, 6'2 with air forces and lifts), wide shoulders, skinny waist (ratio of 2) and large dick.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Anchor_Ship and ROTTING
View attachment 1653684
I have good genes see. After 6 months, pretty average effort. Tall (6ft barefoot with flat feet, 6'2 with air forces and lifts), wide shoulders, skinny waist (ratio of 2) and large dick.
Mirin physique :soy:
But it’s obvious you roided nigga

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Mirin physique :soy:
But it’s obvious you roided nigga
Nah
My lifts are weak af and i'm still quite light (65kg)
I look "big" (my muscles, at least) cuz small bones, pump, lighting, tiny waist, wide shoulders, etc. As well as good muscle building genetics ofc lol i blew the fuck up. But not to the extent of a steroid user
5D375A50 9B49 43E3 B665 DE5A187D1508

Im still skinny and this is the progress you should expect after 6 months

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18418 and 1 other person
god she is disgusting, i would rather kms

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
View attachment 1653684
Ur face is still ugly bro

• So Sad
Are we also forgetting OP is from the UK? :lul::lul::lul:

The memes write themselves at this point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 18436, ROTTING and 4 others
Nah
My lifts are weak af and i'm still quite light (65kg)
I look "big" (my muscles, at least) cuz small bones, pump, lighting, tiny waist, wide shoulders, etc. As well as good muscle building genetics ofc lol i blew the fuck up. But not to the extent of a steroid user
View attachment 1653701
Im still skinny and this is the progress you should expect after 6 months
You did all that lifting for a 2/10 think about that one

I like u bro but please stop flexing that ugly fat girl in all your threads. It's not exactly something to brag about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436, Mewton, PYT and 2 others
I am recessed as fuck and incel twink body and have still fucked 2 PSL higher jfl bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18436, twilight and Deleted member 18418
  • +1
Nah the girl, he is 4 psl imo his eye area throws off his looks
oh you meant the girl, yea she's 2.25PSL or someshit.
Looksmatched with jesusdg96

• JFL

Attachments

• 6e56xy.gif
    6e56xy.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 360°, Mewton, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Over, chad dosen't buy gymshark drip. He gets sponsored by them
ill have to ignore u for a while btw bro ur avi is too horny inducing and nsfw

Tbf she cooks me meals everyday, pays for everything (even on nights out), is constantly horny (2-3 times a day: once in the morning, then shower, then before bed) and i'm attracted to her short height, narrow shoulders, large tits, small waist, blue eyes, and curvy ass and thighs.
Shes also really clingy and loyal and will do anything to make me stay. I've had some pretty close calls where i've said some nasty shit which should of ended the relationship instantly: saying shit like i'm going back to my ex's, accidentally getting her name wrong, and starting beef with her friends. Yet she still pays for everything and sleeps with me.
Haters gonna hate bro, that's life. But at least i'm railing the fuck out of her 24/7 while everyone else here rots.
You incels are in no position to rate harshly, no one is going to sleep with yous
Idiot no one wants her you are the only option she has of course she’ll do anything to make you stay

Idiot no one wants her you are the only option she has of course she’ll do anything to make you stay
Men want to be respected more than anything so honestly I don't blame him

Bro listen to me, grow your hair all around.

Not at the top only with a fade, that and the glasses make you look like a giga nerd

You grow it all around and you’re gonna look like a lion

What the fuck is wrong with you? jfl

Men want to be respected more than anything so honestly I don't blame him
I don't care about respect i need a place to stay bro. I get my own place a month or two from now