BFCFC884 E8DA 4CE4 ADA7 B42BB909516A

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Roiding masculinised him along with aging

he's gay btw

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
mtn looks like a female icelandic warrior

MFs on .org shit on me for having freckles until the second a girl says she likes it and then I don't have them all of a sudden. Rigged game.

I think he was nichemaxxed prettyboy htn/chadlite back then roiding and aging decended him hard

MFs on .org shit on me for having freckles until the second a girl says she likes it and then I don't have them all of a sudden. Rigged game.
proof?

I think he was nichemaxxed prettyboy htn/chadlite back then roiding and aging decended him hard
he ascended in the eyes of gays im pretty sure

@RealSurgerymax did he ascend in terms of gay gaze?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger and autismmaxxer
After 2006-2008 or so his style lost appeal, he knew it was over for him now and he knew it was time to gaymaxx

Yes she was actually.

Multiple people in ratings have commented on my freckles and said it's unideal. @StrangerDanger and two deleted users @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and @ArcticStorm.
you dont have freckles

you dont have freckles
I do have freckles, I get them especially during summer times. I don't have ginger tier freckles all over the face but I have freckles to the point people to have mentioned it IRL.

I do have freckles, I get them especially during summer times. I don't have ginger tier freckles all over the face but I have freckles to the point people to have mentioned it IRL.
cap

he ascended in the eyes of gays im pretty sure

@RealSurgerymax did he ascend in terms of gay gaze?
@RealSurgerymax Is unironically gay. I remember his posts from old looksmaxxing forum.

yeah thats why i asked him
Gay gaze is only partially real. A lot of gays are androphiles much more than most women, so I guess you could say he improved his gay gaze. But personally I think he descended