Rate physique after 2 years of lifting

bro has bad nipple IPD đź’€

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and pneumocystosis
Juiced. You might achieve this physique natty but never in 2 years.
Balding Indians can achieve that physique natty by doing 10 push-ups a week.

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • JFL
Spammed lateral raises after every workout and set a day in my program to just focus on shoulders
you hit them everyday ? doesn't this go against the basic bodybuilding idea of not hitting the same muscle group everyday ?
your hair style reminds me of alex eubank -
31884e638f64489a7fa925cb3c8c7e14.jpg

Very good but not natty

Juiced. You might achieve this physique natty but never in 2 years.
yeah , that's what I thought as well
what did he run in your opinion ?
not natty.
my guess exactly
Is there a way to differentiate a SARM physique from a roided one ?

ab exercises?

you hit them everyday ? doesn't this go against the basic bodybuilding idea of not hitting the same muscle group everyday ?
your hair style reminds me of alex eubank -
31884e638f64489a7fa925cb3c8c7e14.jpg

yeah , that's what I thought as well
what did he run in your opinion ?

my guess exactly
Is there a way to differentiate a SARM physique from a roided one ?
no. both work the same way, by attaching to androgen receptors. thats why people saying muh no shutdown on sarms is bullshit. everything that increases androgen receptor binding will affect the negative response loop of the hpta

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Natties can only dream that physique and let alone getting that in 2 years! :lul:

his physique mog you, if natty
No it doesnt lmao. Youre just making shit up. Hes like 20lbs smaller than me. You question of hes natty but im 20lbs bigger than him and say my physique is easily attainable natty. Stop being retarded

Are you natty or juiced?
Natural (I did boxing for four years beforehand), but I'll be running a cycle soon enough.
hit them everyday ? doesn't this go against the basic bodybuilding idea of not hitting the same muscle group everyday ?
You can hit muscle groups that recover quickly multiple days in a row.
Is eating more important than the workouts itself?
They're both equally important.
No judgement btw i’m gonna start a clen+tren+test then trt heavy cycle soon
Why clen? Unless you plan to be cutting heavily you're probably better off choosing something safer rather than risk a heart attack from one cycle.

• Woah
Pretty good physique for 2 years tbh. Upper chest def needs more work & more mass overall but it’s only 2 years & u got great proportions per se assuming u haven’t fuked with the pics

You question of hes natty but im 20lbs bigger than him and say my physique is easily attainable natty. Stop being retarded
then why do you run 500mg test ?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Natural (I did boxing for four years beforehand), but I'll be running a cycle soon enough.

Why clen? Unless you plan to be cutting heavily you're probably better off choosing something safer rather than risk a heart attack from one cycle.
Manu doesnt rly know anything about gear. He just spews random shit confidently

hes not going to gain 20lbs of raw muscle.
that's not my point
my point is - you say your physique can be attained natty , yet you're on 500mg test maintainence

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
that's not my point
my point is - you say your physique can be attained natty , yet you're on 500mg test maintainence
I said close lmao

• JFL

I’ll receive clen tren and test at the same time, clen cycle will be 2 -3 weeks long, just the time for the test abd clen to kick in. i think you’re confusing clen and dnp, clen is not as toxic. Long term clen is not as toxic than dnp. It apparently have pretty bad sides but it’s varry from individual to individual

Retards saying you look dyel in a shirt but then they say roids are a looksmin in most cases and that girls prefer in shape lean guys and hate big gorillas . So which one is which retarded autistic psl cockroaches?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
mogs me despite we are training same ammount of time
I dont know I see some people who have amazing physiqs after 2 years and some dudes looks like they dont even touched weight in their life so strange.