Deleted member 23840

Iron
Rate it should I bulk or main gain?

Attachments

• C943CC06-B3CD-4A3B-8E34-68E892E0E64C.jpeg
    C943CC06-B3CD-4A3B-8E34-68E892E0E64C.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 0
bulk and accutane

You are already ‘bulking’ while doing the main-gain shit. Bulking is a meme tbh, just jump on gear if you wanna get big. Otherwise you just have to be patient.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, gribsufer1, untouchable_coper and 1 other person
You are already ‘bulking’ while doing the main-gain shit. Bulking is a meme tbh, just jump on gear if you wanna get big. Otherwise you just have to be patient.
Nigga I’m 15 😭

Nigga I’m 15 😭
if you're 15 then just slow bulk, I mean bulk very slowly but only muscles
eat a lot, do a lot of cardio + stretching + gymmaxxing + chewing and you will ascend hard in your 17-23

if you're 15 then just slow bulk, I mean bulk very slowly but only muscles
eat a lot, do a lot of cardio + stretching + gymmaxxing + chewing and you will ascend hard in your 17-23
Yeah I’m 5.10 do u reckon I can grow to 6 foot my dad is 5ft 8 and my mum 5ft 6

Won’t it affect like growth or some shit I can’t tel if your being deadass lmao
He was ingesting a whole pharmacy. Don’t use AAS of any kind tho. Just be on a +200 caloric surplas and go to the gym consistently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I guess yes its, I strongly belive in epigenetics

Nah, you probably maxed out your growth so 6ft ain't looking likely

Yeah but tbh shoulders and neck are way more important so ima focus on them
wtf are you talking about, what women see is big arms with low body fat, HOT AS FUCK, strong guy. ABS, hot as fuck. Apart of that they don't give a shit about your body, this is not bodybuilding

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
wtf are you talking about, what women see is big arms with low body fat, HOT AS FUCK, strong guy. ABS, hot as fuck. Apart of that they don't give a shit about your body, this is not bodybuilding
neck give masculanization. There is one simple rule: as muscle as possible while as low fat as possible. Thats all.

Facts

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
neck give masculanization. There is one simple rule: as muscle as possible while as low fat as possible. Thats all.
No, muscle is attractive until certain point, you have to be slim abs with good arms, that's all.

Yeah my neck needs work tho I think shoulders give you a broader appearance which makes you also look more masculinaztiom there’s studies to show men with broader shoulders are better at satisfying women

looking good boyo. chadlight

bulk a bit and get rid of ur acne to ascend harder, maybe accutane idk depends on ur height and age

naturally you can't be too big
Naturally you can be very big but you need fat, steroids let you have a lot of muscle without any fat. There are guys with a lood of muscle natural but they aren't as defined as bodybuilders because of that.

Naturally you can be very big but you need fat, steroids let you have a lot of muscle without any fat. There are guys with a lood of muscle natural but they aren't as defined as bodybuilders because of that.
As I said above:
as much muscle as possible with as low fat as possible for female maxxxing. Girls can see your ''muscle mass'' from face - thats why its so important and when you're using steroids it doesn't affect it as much. It takes a lot of time and patience.

looking good boyo. chadlight

bulk a bit and get rid of ur acne to ascend harder, maybe accutane idk depends on ur height and age
Does accutane stop growth you don’t know how badly I wanna be a 6 foot 2 slayer

Bulk for a year. Get on isotretinoin (accuntane).

even tho youve already outgrown your parents since youre pretty young i think you can still get 1 or 2 inches until ur 18-21 or so

if you value height that much i personally wouldn't take the chance of going on accutane, use topical anti acne instead and take some supplements, you can look up skinmaxxing threads here there's more than enough info

if you want to get taller that bad just do a heightmaxxing protocol

even tho youve already outgrown your parents since youre pretty young i think you can still get 1 or 2 inches until ur 18-21 or so

if you value height that much i personally wouldn't take the chance of going on accutane, use topical anti acne instead and take some supplements, you can look up skinmaxxing threads here there's more than enough info

if you want to get taller that bad just do a heightmaxxing protocol
Yeah do hangs work or not ? I think I taken my mums dads side my uncle was 6 foot something

Yeah do hangs work or not ? I think I taken my mums dads side my uncle was 6 foot something
they work but youll get 0.75 inch at best and your spine will compress again throughout the day so its not very effective
if you have the money and the guts for a heightmaxxing protocol id go with that

they work but youll get 0.75 inch at best and your spine will compress again throughout the day so its not very effective
if you have the money and the guts for a heightmaxxing protocol id go with that
What actually is that tho can you explain

What actually is that tho can you explain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23840
Lean
Big
Natty

Pick 2

That rule is water. To achieve it ull need to juice most of the time. So pick 2 and focus on that instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Lean
Big
Natty

Pick 2

That rule is water. To achieve it ull need to juice most of the time. So pick 2 and focus on that instead.
true but for female maxxing you dont need big muscles, just wide frame + decent muscle mass

trenything is possible

Bulk don’t do accutane unless you have cystic acne but even then it’s a risk