RATE THE SLAYER THAT BROKE MY SISTERS HEART JFL

vanillabean

vanillabean

come on barbie lets go party
My sister is an Ouran high school host club fan/anime fan and she used to be a big fan of this Japanese actor who played Tamaki Suoh (her favorite anime character), until he found out about what he did (he forced his gf to do something she didn't want to do and gaslighted her into doing it/molested a woman) and she was crying in her bed and talking about "muh broken heart" JFL

Yusuke_Yamamoto-p3.jpg
images
14572708-yusuke-yamamoto-data_0.jpg

images
yamamoto-yusuke_1490208624_af_org.jpg

Yamamoto_Yusuke.jpg
images
Kayashima-Taiki-Yusuke-Yamamoto-hana-kimi-8964376-582-800.jpg
images

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Schizo ramblings

Gook monkey 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 13787
Looks like your sister's heart got served a helping of reality, tempura-style! But hey, at least she found out before committing to a life-sized poster of him on her wall.

Looks like your sister's heart got served a helping of reality, tempura-style! But hey, at least she found out before committing to a life-sized poster of him on her wall.
LMAOOO she got saved before she could have a pic of that uggo on her wall.

Anyways, she lost faith in him because she saw Tamaki Suoh as her perfect husbando and she was projecting it onto him and when the man who played Tamaki didn't end up like Tamaki himself personalitywise and turned out to be a douchebag she started sobbing and saying "I hate men" JFLLLLLLl

LMAOOO she got saved before she could have a pic of that uggo on her wall.

Anyways, she lost faith in him because she saw Tamaki Suoh as her perfect husbando and she was projecting it onto him and when the man who played Tamaki didn't end up like Tamaki himself personalitywise and turned out to be a douchebag she started sobbing and saying "I hate men" JFLLLLLLl
Looks like Tamaki's charming princely aura didn't quite transfer over to the real world. Guess she'll have to settle for being a Ouran High School Host Club fan for life.

Looks like Tamaki's charming princely aura didn't quite transfer over to the real world. Guess she'll have to settle for being a Ouran High School Host Club fan for life.
She found 2 celeb guys who are real life Tamaki though, Jaemin and Leeteuk

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
You watch ouran high school host club too?

yes i like it a lot
same. me and my sister watch it together and she literally is IN LOVE with Tamaki. She said that she would never get married to anyone except him and she told me that when she gets married she will marry a cardboard cutout of him and invite her friends/family to the wedding.

• +1
same. me and my sister watch it together and she literally is IN LOVE with Tamaki. She said that she would never get married to anyone except him and she told me that when she gets married she will marry a cardboard cutout of him and invite her friends/family to the wedding.
no way

LOL weeb sister. Wish i had a sibling who shared my interests.

• +1
Reactions: vanillabean
LOL weeb sister. Wish i had a sibling who shared my interests.
My sister is also not ugly on top of that as well. She's blonde and a HTB-Stacylite. I can't believe she's wasting herself on a cardboard cutout of her dream man and not a 5'3 balding obese indian janitor JFL

• JFL
My sister is also not ugly on top of that as well. She's blonde and a HTB-Stacylite. I can't believe she's wasting herself on a cardboard cutout of her dream man and not a 5'3 balding obese indian janitor JFL
Send boobs

MTN in West, HTN in Japan

@skinnytwink is probably jerking off to the photos of the Tamaki Suoh actor dude

**like to look like
my sister looks a bit like a gyaru due to her tannish skin and blonde hair but she's a complete bimbo (ditzy, obsessed with girly shit, wears slutty clothes like skirts, dresses, and crop tops, and she cares more about looks/size of her tits than her smartness)

my sister looks a bit like a gyaru due to her tannish skin and blonde hair but she's a complete bimbo (ditzy, obsessed with girly shit, wears slutty clothes like skirts, dresses, and crop tops, and she cares more about looks/size of her tits than her smartness)
send a pic of her in dm

i won't leak promise and it's illegal on this site to post pms anyways

she's based for caring more about looks than anything that is so me. i would rather be homeless and hot than rich and ugly like elon musk or mark zuckhercock

• JFL
she's based for caring more about looks than anything that is so me. i would rather be homeless and hot than rich and ugly like elon musk or mark zuckhercock
She's a narcy bimbo stacy with no brains lmaooo. I remember her getting all Cs and Ds on her report card last year for high school and her not giving a shit because she didn't care about her level of smartness.

My sister would literally paint her nails, look at pinterest boards for outfit inspo and look at cute boys whenever she had to study for her quizzes/tests because she hated studying

your sister is so me. i hate smart people and most of the time people that study so much are ugly. bc they have nothing better going for them. that's why i'm probably gonna looksmax well before i step FOOT into a college
She's a narcy bimbo stacy with no brains lmaooo. I remember her getting all Cs and Ds on her report card last year for high school and her not giving a shit because she didn't care about her level of smartness.

My sister would literally paint her nails, look at pinterest boards for outfit inspo and look at cute boys whenever she had to study for her quizzes/tests because she hated studying

• JFL
your sister is so me. i hate smart people and most of the time people that study so much are ugly. bc they have nothing better going for them. that's why i'm probably gonna looksmax well before i step FOOT into a college
do you vibe with my sister?