Rate this aspiring model from sewers of mumbai

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich

People say he looks like barret. He is 5'10 and wants to be model... can he become one?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the next o'pry, efidescontinuado, LooksThinker and 2 others
Bump

3416070 3370267 F2B877B5 31F8 4525 9A81 EC301880DD53

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
hes gonna have to larp aboriginal for diversity, if not no one will carer about his indain subhuman ass

"Bro your jawline is Amazing🔥but still you are bihari nigga🤡"

• JFL
Reactions: sub5outsider, Deleted member 32973, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
he has barett's main failo aka insane zygo width plus facial compactness that makes his head look like minecraft steve, but none of the good features. Honestly he could probably walk a runway due to his striking features assuming he isn't short but he'll never have the barett look or be a top model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, the next o'pry, LooksThinker and 1 other person
pheno aside, hes kinda ogre

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Shkreliii and Pogin_chan
hes gonna have to larp aboriginal for diversity, if not no one will carer about his indain subhuman ass

"Bro your jawline is Amazing🔥but still you are bihari nigga🤡"
He got the most typical mumbai bus driver pheno:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Crayola CØck and LooksThinker
also wtf are the comments, is looksmaxxing that mainstream on indian insta?

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and LooksThinker
how many fucking currys do i have to see on this fucking site.

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, efidescontinuado and Shkreliii
he has barett's main failo aka insane zygo width plus facial compactness that makes his head look like minecraft steve, but none of the good features. Honestly he could probably walk a runway due to his striking features assuming he isn't short but he'll never have the barett look or be a top model
Most of the users from here can look striking in runaways too tbh but can't compete shit because of the genetic beasts who can look good unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
He got the most typical mumbai bus driver pheno:

View attachment 2588914
hes like 5.5/10 if good height, hes a low tier model for some stupid diversity show, hes gonna make like 500 bucks per year, good to see the nigga looksmaxxing atleast, all indians should try to look more mexican, then larp latin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
hes like 5.5/10 if good height, hes a low tier model for some stupid diversity show, hes gonna make like 500 bucks per year, good to see the nigga looksmaxxing atleast, all indians should try to look more mexican, then larp latin
i mentioned his height is 5'10 good height? well he height mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
depends on your pheno ngl, zayn malik niggas with long lashes should dubaimax

can i kpopmax? i have north atlantid pheno
since when do north atlantids look asian? usually just dubaimax or latinmax if you're curry its the only way

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
since when do north atlantids look asian? usually just dubaimax or latinmax if you're curry its the only way
i ain't curry but i wanna kpop maxx since colored eyes with boneless face is a halo there

5'10

5'10 is actually quite tall most people are 5'9 who larp as 6'0
bro i swear. this girl told me her bf was 6'1 and when I met him we were the same height (I'm 5'9 xD)

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Shkreliii and Pogin_chan
He needs work on his coloring.

lmao EVERYONE HAS AN INDIAN DOPPLEGANGER

mogged by some broccoli head normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973