RATE this bitch I was fucking last night (VIDEO INSIDE)

How rich are you? Age? Mind pmin me the insta - don't have to ofc.

I'm planning to open an insta page of me doing BJJ and judo and winning comps. Do you think that will get any mires from girls?
Rich enough to never work another day in my life.

Can't PM the insta I'm sorry bro. It's not you I just don't give it to anyone.

Yes, that will definitely help your image/status. It will show you are capable of violence, bitches can't help but feel attracted to that.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, ShowerMaxxing, one job away and 3 others
I was on demon time. I have 0 empathy for bitches, I love bullying them, maybe that's what attracts them to my NON-NT head ass. I also get the most pussy on this whole forum. If there are any romanians in here they can translate for you.

View attachment 1545859
How old are you? Pm your face.

Nigga going chris brown mode on them bitches jfl

@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @VicMackey @Preston @germanlooks
Wtf lmao each video escalates in violence

He went from basically tickling her to leaving massive bruises on her :hnghn:

Only on psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, futuregigamogger, Lygodactylus and 32 others
How old are you? Pm your face.
I'm 25.

Sorry bro can't do that. The only reason I'm not posting anymore videos is because most of them show my face. I still have a few more where it doesn't show my face tho so will post them later.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ahrimancel, CristianT and FailedNormieManlet
I'm 25.

Sorry bro can't do that. The only reason I'm not posting anymore videos is because most of them show my face. I still have a few more where it doesn't show my face tho so will post them later.
Tag me in future videos,mirin hard:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17611 and SAR
Rich enough to never work another day in my life.

Can't PM the insta I'm sorry bro. It's not you I just don't give it to anyone.

Yes, that will definitely help your image/status. It will show you are capable of violence, bitches can't help but feel attracted to that.
What do you do for a living?

MIRIN HARD! Wow based MMAbro, holy shit. I respect you so much man. I wish I had badboy genes like you. I'm fucking 5'5 and look young and girls only call me cute. FUARKbro, why did u beat her? And how hard do u beat her? Have you ever bruised or made her cry?

Most dark triad thing I did, I got my ex gf to cry, and then got erect when she was crying and I came to give her a hug
Just beat a bitch theory, :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Ahrimancel, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
Bro... I can't ... this forum man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, Deleted member 21340, futuregigamogger and 25 others
I was on demon time. I have 0 empathy for bitches, I love bullying them, maybe that's what attracts them to my NON-NT head ass. I also get the most pussy on this whole forum. If there are any romanians in here they can translate for you.

You'll be arrested soon enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, MiroslavBulldosex, Ahrimancel and 10 others
I'm 25.

Why do you film all this shit :lul::lul: Mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17611
And people say that lookism is better. There are only crazy motherfuckers here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, highT, ShowerMaxxing and 22 others
Yes, I bruised her a few times.

View attachment 1545986

Shit niggas I have so many more similar videos they all just have my face in them so I can't post em.
Tales of basement that she can tolerate that and don't contact those MOGGER Chads in his fucking 1000 daily DM's to replace u :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17611
Look at those cute puppy eyes... can't help myself but slap the fuck out of her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Ahrimancel, ShowerMaxxing and 15 others
Try this in any Western country and you'll end up like Mason Greenwood. Romania is a shit hole - the women usually end up as prostitutes in the West.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, futuregigamogger, thereallegend and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, futuregigamogger, Ahrimancel and 2 others
I respect you so much man. Where do u meet them and how??
God bless this fourm not one user is hating on my real dark triad bbc med Romanian slayer badboy @hajaj82

I’m mirin hard, I need to beat a bitch rn but I am ngl I couldn’t see myself going for a girl on this looks LV she quite low for me

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and 3 others
what can i say? Romanian bulls are street rapists....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Elvisandreaa, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Nigga gonna have her looking like this
8DAF67EC 0B46 4261 8C68 43D1068A0F7D

@Biiyo03

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, zerotohero, Deleted member 23017 and 9 others
You have success with women because of your height+frame, not because you are violent Lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 23017, futuregigamogger and 30 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 17611
  • +1
Reactions: Azr616, Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 14781
God bless this fourm not one user is hating on my real dark triad bbc med Romanian slayer badboy @hajaj82

I’m mirin hard, I need to beat a bitch rn but I am ngl I couldn’t see myself going for a girl on this looks LV she quite low for me
She has a nice ass bro I like her

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, zerotohero, Deleted member 23017 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lecherous, Ahrimancel and Deleted member 17611
All women in any relationship will eventually tempt men with being violent toward her, just to see if he's got the balls to do it. If you don't recognize it when it happens and beat her she'll lose respect/attraction for you. Lol, you'll never have to worry about having those kinds of tests thrown your way.
And don't beat her you mean

• JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Alt Number 3
You have success with women because of your height+frame, not because you are violent Lol
Women feel sexual pleasure from pain, it's one of the must read threads on incels.is ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Ahrimancel, metagross and 1 other person

View attachment 1545859
Da-mi pizda :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Mirin. Am ras putin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17611
Women feel sexual pleasure from pain, it's one of the must read threads on incels.is ffs
Bro I swear to God I never felt a more wet pussy than right after beating a bitch

They just can't help they get completely turned on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Ahrimancel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Bro I swear to God I never felt a more wet pussy than right after beating a bitch

They just can't help they get completely turned on
Post the sex tape tbh

Y'all niggas have to teach me how to censor a moving face in a video so I can post this video of me throat fucking a bitch, slapping her etc

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Ahrimancel, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
FBI I disavow this site

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14781 and aBetterMii
Do a dark triad maxxing guide.

How do you act with guys? Do you still act like this?

@badg96 approves this thread
2577008 5A88D8F4 3B2C 4599 BD1A E630B153EA1F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21340 and 7 others
I just sent all these videos into the Romanian police, it’s over for you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, Lygodactylus, Hueless and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Ahrimancel, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
@Jamesothy @BearBoy @HOLYFUARK @EasternRightWinger15 @whiteissuperior @TheChosenChad @.👽. @pharmacymaxx @Kroker @Beastimmung @YouCopeOrRope

Fuck it I'm drunk as shit, here's another video I was beating the fuck out this bitch in her own house while her mom was away....

DEMON TIME FUCK THEM HOES

View attachment 1545938

BTW I fucked the bitch like half an hour later after this video and she had the WETTEST pussy I've ever felt in my life violence turns them on, she's still in love with me to this day, DARK TRIAD THEORY WORKS.

Ya'll niggas get a romanian motherfucker to translate if you want to understand... I'm too drunk to translate shit right now
I just realized she said at 30: "Do you realise that you are beating me in my own house ?!"

His replied was: yes :lul::lul: im caging real hard rn

you werent kidding when you said you are very NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Ahrimancel, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Oh my god you are my role model dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Lygodactylus, spark and 9 others
This shit isn’t illegal retards. Jfl at bluepilled femaledatingstrategy cucks the girls literally enjoy it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Tropical Tyrone, p0lishsubhuman and 11 others
Try this in any Western country and you'll end up like Mason Greenwood. Romania is a shit hole - the women usually end up as prostitutes in the West.
Their male family members (if they even have any) and orbiters can easily come beat this guy up. This is stupid, regardless of where you live. I can understand spanking and lightly slapping (which is enough if the women aren't gigawhores—not saying these aren't), but once you start leaving obvious bruises, you're being dangerous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, futuregigamogger, thereallegend and 9 others
This shit isn’t illegal retards. Jfl at bluepilled femaledatingstrategy cucks the girls literally enjoy it
These stupid niggas really believe that police will see these videos and say "yes, we will spend huge amount of resources to find this guy and arrest him... for something that half of the Romanian country does everyday" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stupid Californian kids... it don't work like that in EE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Just4Beast, Tropical Tyrone, Mateusz74 and 25 others
These stupid niggas really believe that police will see these videos and say "yes, we will spend huge amount of resources to find this guy and arrest him... for something that half of the Romanian country does everyday" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah people in the west don't get it. I used to play at mob run underground poker games, and one dude about my age was fresh from Albania. First time a few of us went out clubbing he beat the shit out of some guy for trying to talk to a girl he'd been talking to first, and got arrested. Legitimately didn't understand you can't do that in the US without going to jail. The concept that you just let someone move in on ur girl without fucking the guy up was baffling to him lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Just4Beast, gribsufer1, futuregigamogger and 10 others

They live in liberal shitholes. Some footballer lost his entire career and is going to jail because he was slightly abusive to some slut there :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 9568, Ahrimancel and 6 others
Yeah people in the west don't get it. I used to play at mob run underground poker games, and one dude about my age was fresh from Albania. First time a few of us went out clubbing he beat the shit out of some guy for trying to talk to a girl he'd been talking to first, and got arrested. Legitimately didn't understand you can't do that in the US without going to jail. The concept that you just let someone move in on ur girl without fucking the guy up was baffling to him lol
Yup, I 100% agree. This type of club fights always happen in Romania, over girls. Young men just brawl at each other until one falls down unconscious, full of blood. Nobody ever goes to the cops, the cops never take initiative themselves, NEVER, except when death is involved.

That's why I've been saying EE is a whole different game. A lot of people think of EE as of some kind of Thailand or some shit, thinking they come here and start fucking easy girls 24/7, I always tell them they will leave both without having fucked a girl, and with their faces rearranged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, latincell95, Lygodactylus and 7 others
Can't even imagine the degenerate stuff you do to them sexually. Mirin Low Inhibition tho.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 12192 and Deleted member 16958
Romanian huh? Yeah that’s not you on the vids, it is probably that kickboxing guy that got posted on Lookism by some gypsy.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Lygodactylus, sergiu and 2 others
I have average face, not ugly not hot.

I am 6'2 tho, TRT muscled up, viking rough full beard, and moneymaxxed thanks to crypto.

Shut the hell up you mug

I've seen your face. You're HTN or Chadlite depending on the chick's preference. Acceptable height and aesthetic lean body.

Many dudes have your videos: @gamma @StrangerDanger

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Ahrimancel, ROTTING and 1 other person
Record yourself saying looksmax or something that proves that this is you

Shut the hell up you mug

I've seen your face. You're HTN or Chadlite depending on the chick's preference. Acceptable height and aesthetic lean body.

Many dudes have your videos: @gamma @StrangerDanger
Fuck is u talking about bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Post the so called videos of me that you say u have then, here for everyone to see