RATE this bitch I was fucking last night (VIDEO INSIDE)

@Beastimmung @Kroker @YouCopeOrRope @.👽.

Here's another video where I was bullying this bitch... tbh I was drunk as shit, I get a bit psychopathic when I'm drunk but fuck it

View attachment 1545911
This is funny af. This nigga beating up bitches and showing guys that can’t get pussy 🤣😂.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel and BigJimsWornOutTires
This is funny af. This nigga beating up bitches and showing guys that can’t get pussy 🤣😂.
Without a proof, probably some random Romanian guy who has nothing to do with the vids.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I was on demon time. I have 0 empathy for bitches, I love bullying them, maybe that's what attracts them to my NON-NT head ass. I also get the most pussy on this whole forum. If there are any romanians in here they can translate for you.

View attachment 1545859
FBI i did not mean to click on this post please forgive me , this man should be sent to jail this is sick

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Schizo Tappy and BigJimsWornOutTires
Wouldn’t surprise me tbh
Why would it. Some guy with a dark triad ANIME profile picture posting random videos without providing any proof, talking about how he like to beat up women and doesn't give a fuck about anything, muh rich, muh Instagram. Getting dopamine out of a fake reality. People here are dumb to believe those things.

Even if it is real, you should assume it's not till you see a proof. Not because it's important, but because it's too boring.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, DwayneWhite55, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
If you are larping i will personally fly to romania after doxxing your ip visit you bent you over and fuck the shit out of you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 15309, Ahrimancel and 7 others
Now this is the peak autism I needed to see :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 12234
this shit is hilarious OP goodj ob

@.👽. After bimax we bout to hop on TRT and beat up some bitches :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Ahrimancel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Mirin OP Andrew Tate maxxing

Real question is can @Amnesia measure up? :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
EE women are somewhat retarded and docile to what they percieve as macho men.this would never fly in america.

there is a fine line between being nice and a soyboy and manly and a macho psychopath.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ShowerMaxxing, Schizo Tappy and 2 others
Dude nah

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, ShowerMaxxing and tyronelite
Rich enough to never work another day in my life.

Can't PM the insta I'm sorry bro. It's not you I just don't give it to anyone.

Yes, that will definitely help your image/status. It will show you are capable of violence, bitches can't help but feel attracted to that.
cant you just tell us your networth and age, its not like anybody will be able to doxx you just from that

cant you just tell us your networth and age, its not like anybody will be able to doxx you just from that
That's irrelevant

I could smash these bitches without the money too

I came to the realisation that it's all about personality rather than looks

Money helps to get their attention at first, but once they spend a few weeks with you and you have enough time to apply a handful of manipulation techniques on them, they become brainwashed enough to not care about looks, money etc anymore, they just become addicted to the emotional avalanche you inflict in them anytime they spend time with you like a heroin junkie gets all fucked up when he sees a syringe full of dope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, sportsmogger, futuregigamogger and 7 others
That's irrelevant

I could smash these bitches without the money too

I came to the realisation that it's all about personality rather than looks

Money helps to get their attention at first, but once they spend a few weeks with you and you have enough time to apply a handful of manipulation techniques on them, they become brainwashed enough to not care about looks, money etc anymore, they just become addicted to the emotional avalanche you inflict in them anytime they spend time with you
somewhat agreed, i personally think that both looks and personality are equally important and money is just there so you can actually put time into meeting bitches instead of slaving your life away at a 9/5 minimum wage job.

btw how big is your dick?

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and Deleted member 17611
somewhat agreed, i personally think that both looks and personality are equally important and money is just there so you can actually put time into meeting bitches instead of slaving your life away at a 9/5 minimum wage job.

btw how big is your dick?
Yup I mainly agree with you

7 inches length bone pressed, 5.5 inches girth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, BigJimsWornOutTires, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Yup I mainly agree with you

7 inches length bone pressed, 5.5 inches girth
i wish i had a big dick, hopefully cock transplants become more viable in the future

i wish i had a big dick, hopefully cock transplants become more viable in the future
Damn how big is your cock?

Mine grew 1 inch in length and 0.3 inches in girth after starting TRT, look into that shit it might work for you too

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

Mine grew 1 inch in length and 0.3 inches in girth after starting TRT, look into that shit it might work for you too
its 14cm but i wish it was bigger, im also 191cm tall so it looks small on me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Ahrimancel and ShowerMaxxing
Lol I’ve been saying this shit for years even though Im half Cuban half white. Faggots here in Miami simply don’t understand this unless they came from CUBA. WOMEN LOVE VIOLENT MEN. My girlfriends dad beat the shit out of her mom, my dad cheated and fucked up my mom when necessary and EVERYONE ON MY DADS SISE WOULD BEAT THEIR BITCH @hajaj82

I have dated so many white girls and get into so many fights w these fucking whores because they love the drama abuse and violence mixed w a lil bit a love.

@hajaj82 thqnk for you waking these little pussies up and that it’s not all ab much looks

It wets their pussy

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 17611
Lol I’ve been saying this shit for years even though Im half Cuban half white. Faggots here in Miami simply don’t understand this unless they came from CUBA. WOMEN LOVE VIOLENT MEN. My girlfriends dad beat the shit out of her mom, my dad cheated and fucked up my mom when necessary and EVERYONE ON MY DADS SISE WOULD BEAT THEIR BITCH @hajaj82

I have dated so many white girls and get into so many fights w these fucking whores because they love the drama abuse and violence mixed w a lil bit a love.

@hajaj82 thqnk for you waking these little pussies up and that it’s not all ab much looks

It wets their pussy
You're a real one.

Tbh my grandpa used to beat the fuck out of my grandma, and my dad out of my mom... it runs in the family. Not as in abuse, but when they had an argument, dad would just slap the fuck out of mom to quiet her. I respect him for that.

I have NO FRIEND whose father did no physically beat their mother.

It's just natural, it happens daily here. IT'S THE RIGHT WAY. Bitches love violence.

These fucking soyboys are too weak. Even tho they claim "I'm blackpilled as fuck bro these normies don't get it"... they don't realized that compared to us, THEY ARE THE FUCKING NORMIES and we are the REAL BLACKPILLED ONES.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16453

Tren and test made my duck grow 0.5 inches in girth and 1 inch length as well. I have 7x6 now lololol. It’s all ab the testosterone and aggression u have in ur blood guys.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Deleted member 17611
Tren and test made my duck grow 0.5 inches in girth and 1 inch length as well. I have 7x6 now lololol. It’s all ab the testosterone and aggression u have in ur blood guys.
Damn nice gains

I thought it was just me but apparently many guys get bigger dicks on steroids lol

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Deleted member 16453
You're a real one.

Tbh my grandpa used to beat the fuck out of my grandma, and my dad out of my mom... it runs in the family. Not as in abuse, but when they had an argument, dad would just slap the fuck out of mom to quiet her. I respect him for that.

It's just natural, it happens daily here. IT'S THE RIGHT WAY. Bitches love violence.

These fucking soyboys are too weak. Even tho they claim "I'm blackpilled as fuck bro these normies don't get it"... they don't realized that compared to us, THEY ARE THE FUCKING NORMIES.
YES ABSOLUTELY. my girlfriends mom was rich as fuck and her dad is deadbeat and she WOULD NEVER LEAVE HIM no matter how bloody and fucked her face got. Lmao my gf would have to put make up on her moms face so it wouldn’t show at her job. My mom always has bruises. This is NOT ABUSE LMFAO.

THIS IS CALLED A MAN SETTING HIS HOUSE IN ORDER. WITHOUT ORDER THSE BITCHES ARE RUTHLESS

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Ahrimancel, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Damn nice gains

I thought it was just me but apparently many guys get bigger dicks on steroids lol
Same for u bro. I also know that all the roofers I know get pussy. No matter how ugly they are. It’s just how testosterone works

did you do HCG along with TRT?

Stop crediting OPs psychopathy to TRT

TRT does NOT necessarily make you dark triad or violent. OP was likely an abusive psycho before TRT, it just gave him a bit more energy

TRT just gives u
- more athletic/muscular
-Higher sex drive
-Less anxiety yes

TRT/roids may bring out things you have deep in your personality, but it won't change your personality.

If you are high inhib, TRT is not going to change your behaviour. In fact, I really believe there is no way to change your behaviour as an adult fundamentally (you can fake a change, but your instincts are set in stone).

OPs psycho is just a product of slavic genes + brutal slavic parenting style + poverty. If you were raised by two loving parents and a labrador, TRT is not gna make you into him :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Schizo Tappy, SAR and 5 others
Y'all niggas have to teach me how to censor a moving face in a video so I can post this video of me throat fucking a bitch, slapping her etc
It’s not that hard, use after effects + follow a YouTube tutorial. I would do it for u if you want

Last edited:
Best thread in ages omg. I know you’re not posting face but maybe post body here? Curious what 150 mgs gets you. And was your personality always like that or did the roids change/amplify it. Anyway I pmd you let’s talk nigga

USER SCOPED TEMP DATA orca image 2002162459

Same vibes

@hajaj82 mirin, fuck these western cucks and murican mutt cucks while you live the dream and they get their a$$ sent back to their basement after trying to talk to some girls or getting m2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17611
Ngl that's pretty fucked up

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ShowerMaxxing, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
Also JFL at anyone in this thread who thinks he'll secure a quality girl with this kind of behaviour, this kind of shit only works with mentally ill STD-ridden sluts

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, gribsufer1, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Punching Whores you paid for is the dumbest most low iq shit I have ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Primalsplit, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
Also JFL at anyone in this thread who thinks he'll secure a quality girl with this kind of behaviour, this kind of shit only works with mentally ill STD-ridden sluts
Stay coping lmao

"mentally ill"

More like random next door girl

You're just retarded and don't know that all women like being dominated

And you call yourself black-pilled

Fuck outta here faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Punching Whores you paid for is the dumbest most low iq shit I have ever seen
Bro you're rotting in your mom's basement as we speak

You're in no position to have an opinion on anything women-related

Stay coping lmao

"mentally ill"

More like random next door girl

You're just retarded and don't know that all women like being dominated

And you call yourself black-pilled

Fuck outta here faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Keep LARPing and keep taking your tranny drugs you retard

@Jamesothy @BearBoy @HOLYFUARK @EasternRightWinger15 @whiteissuperior @TheChosenChad @.👽. @pharmacymaxx @Kroker @Beastimmung @YouCopeOrRope

Fuck it I'm drunk as shit, here's another video I was beating the fuck out this bitch in her own house while her mom was away....

DEMON TIME FUCK THEM HOES

View attachment 1545938

BTW I fucked the bitch like half an hour later after this video and she had the WETTEST pussy I've ever felt in my life violence turns them on, she's still in love with me to this day, DARK TRIAD THEORY WORKS.

Ya'll niggas get a romanian motherfucker to translate if you want to understand... I'm too drunk to translate shit right now
Dude this shit is so gross, stop.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Schizo Tappy
You're a real one.

These fucking soyboys are too weak. Even tho they claim "I'm blackpilled as fuck bro these normies don't get it"... they don't realized that compared to us, THEY ARE THE FUCKING NORMIES and we are the REAL BLACKPILLED ONES.
Go die in a pit, stop posting this shit. You're despicable.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Schizo Tappy
I was on demon time. I have 0 empathy for bitches, I love bullying them, maybe that's what attracts them to my NON-NT head ass. I also get the most pussy on this whole forum. If there are any romanians in here they can translate for you.

View attachment 1545859
I’ve witnessed a lot of autism on my short time on Earth, and this is up there

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit