RATE this bitch I was fucking last night (VIDEO INSIDE)

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Primalsplit, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
I need to inject asap

I was on demon time. I have 0 empathy for bitches, I love bullying them, maybe that's what attracts them to my NON-NT head ass. I also get the most pussy on this whole forum. If there are any romanians in here they can translate for you.

View attachment 1545859
Haha yes beat those whore lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
@Beastimmung @Kroker @YouCopeOrRope @.👽.

Here's another video where I was bullying this bitch... tbh I was drunk as shit, I get a bit psychopathic when I'm drunk but fuck it

View attachment 1545911
lmao brb gonna upload this to reddit claiming Im the guy so I can JFL at soys' reactions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 13626, HOLYFUARK and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Low inib x dark triad pill stike again, i only did that type of shit 2 times in my life bitchs was enjoying that at the moment but they ended up blocked me after (of course you cant do that with jbs or you for sure end up in jail like a retard)
tenor.gif

When you take tren:

Bro I swear to God I never felt a more wet pussy than right after beating a bitch

They just can't help they get completely turned on
Defense mechanism cus they anticipate rape is coming. So to avoid damage vagina lubricates I’d assume

when I am with my gf, I jab, feint a right hook then roundhouse kick her in the head. knocks her out clean

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
@Jamesothy @BearBoy @HOLYFUARK @EasternRightWinger15 @whiteissuperior @TheChosenChad @.👽. @pharmacymaxx @Kroker @Beastimmung @YouCopeOrRope

Fuck it I'm drunk as shit, here's another video I was beating the fuck out this bitch in her own house while her mom was away....

DEMON TIME FUCK THEM HOES

View attachment 1545938

BTW I fucked the bitch like half an hour later after this video and she had the WETTEST pussy I've ever felt in my life violence turns them on, she's still in love with me to this day, DARK TRIAD THEORY WORKS.

Ya'll niggas get a romanian motherfucker to translate if you want to understand... I'm too drunk to translate shit right now
Mirin the irl dark triad data

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
I unironically respect that fucker.

I wish I could be that low inhib and muscular. But I think I would be brutally tortured and killed by (((narco cartels))) if I touch their sweet innocent Latina qts that most fuckers here idealize and who are already beaten up and derailed by 200 cocks a day since 14.

Gross behavior! Although if TRT actually grows your penis....then thank you for the insight, I'll finally be able to achieve my elite rockhard BBC.

Bump chad thread

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Prin pizda și prin cur trebuie de făcut cu vacile astea. Îmi trebuie test asap.

@Gonthar are we the only two here left that know Romanian

Brutal that this guy left I could have asked him something about roids

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
confirmed fake you dumb fucks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel
Gross behavior! Although if TRT actually grows your penis....then thank you for the insight, I'll finally be able to achieve my elite rockhard BBC.
Why gross? You know women are so attracted to violent men and being an asshole to them is a pussy weter.

Women are indeed animals and get aroused by animal behaviour

Last edited: