Rate this girl

@Swarthy Knight @Xangsane @MakinItHappen @SyrianPsycho

htb but stacy in my heart

• +1
Reactions: coispet
@Swarthy Knight @Xangsane @MakinItHappen @SyrianPsycho

Mid genetic girl relying on fertility (Hips + High collagen) and makeup.

In 5 years you'll see how mid she is.

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
Makeupmaxxed but still htb, also she should get a nose job instead of hiding her nose with layers of contouring

• +1
Mid genetic girl relying on fertility (Hips + High collagen) and makeup.

In 5 years you'll see how mid she is.
Her hips aren’t even that wide though her clavicles are wider. She frauds it by sitting or angles and hiding her shoulder width behind her hair.

Her hips aren’t even that wide though her clavicles are wider. She frauds it by sitting or angles and hiding her shoulder width behind her hair.

This is what makes her sexy:

It's not always about shoulder to waist ratio.

Having a narrow stomach with wide hips also emphasises how ready she is to be impregnated.

This makes her fuckable.

Sure she's prob frauding but I can only go by the photos.

So conclusion is this girl is HTB around a 7?

I’m not listening to the incels that say she’s mtb when that makes logically no sense due to following and partnerships/sponsorships this girl has. The TikTok link is in the chat.
HTB for sure, perhaps a low stacy. Not my type but you have to recognize those types of girls can get anyone they want, including guys who are high value (handsome and rich).
So anyone who says that she is a mtb developed homosexuality after watching so many psl gods, since her status and fame says otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
This is what makes her sexy:

View attachment 2837855

View attachment 2837856

It's not always about shoulder to waist ratio.

Having a narrow stomach with wide hips also emphasises how ready she is to be impregnated.

View attachment 2837859

This makes her fuckable.

View attachment 2837861

Sure she's prob frauding but I can only go by the photos.
unfrauded hip to waist
HTB for sure, perhaps a low stacy. Not my type but you have to recognize those types of girls can get anyone they want, including guys who are high value (handsome and rich).
So anyone who says that she is a mtb developed homosexuality after watching so many psl gods, since her status and fame says otherwise.
I agree. For her audience she’s htb. I think the height and frauding through angles and makeup can bring her to stacylite. I feel like irl though she’d be actually htb more than stacylite

Attachments

• IMG_1808.png
    IMG_1808.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
gigafrauded + ethnic tax overall mtb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagger and moreroidsmoredates
gigafrauded + ethnic tax overall mtb
The ethnic tax shit by your theory should prevent her from getting sponsorships/partnerships. Not including the followers on her socials.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
The ethnic tax shit by your theory should prevent her from getting sponsorships/partnerships. Not including the followers on her socials.
she can pass as stacy/stacylite with bodymax, frauds, anglemaxxed lightmaxxed edited pics etc... but her facial features are objectively mtb/low htb max imo

she can pass as stacy/stacylite with bodymax, frauds, anglemaxxed lightmaxxed edited pics etc... but her facial features are objectively mtb/low htb max imo
The facial rating is without or with makeup?

The facial rating is without or with makeup?
her face looks htb/stacylite fakeupmaxxed and you have to subtract at least 1-2 points for that level of makeup if not more if she have severe acne for example but usually is not the case with his phenotype. On top of that she prob photoshopped hard all her pics. That's because my overall evaluation on her face is 5.5-6

her face looks htb/stacylite fakeupmaxxed and you have to subtract at least 1-2 points for that level of makeup if not more if she have severe acne for example but usually is not the case with his phenotype. On top of that she prob photoshopped hard all her pics. That's because my overall evaluation on her face is 5.5-6
Her TikTok is in the chat should have non makeup vids there. She got no acne. She does uses generic makeup, lashes. But also diff colored contact lens. Doubt any photoshop has been done besides filters in the TikTok’s

Doubt any photoshop has been done besides filters in the TikTok’s
filter on tiktoks alone frauds hard and i think that's the exact opposite with photoshop , foids fraud in all possible ways if they can should be obvious

makeup is carrying

filter on tiktoks alone frauds hard and i think that's the exact opposite with photoshop , foids fraud in all possible ways if they can should be obvious
Did you check the TikTok for the non makeup rate. Should’ve put up a poll made a mistake by not doing so.

She’s a Stacy in my eyes, gorgeous and coomfuel

@Xangsane

Also if she’s mid and dogs ur girl then what rating is ur white gf?

She doesn't dog my girl. My girl has objectively better facial features than her. This girls eyes are weak, bone-structure is weak, everything.

Just a mid girl.

Look at this faggot feminine Zoomer boy like a bitchy jealous trivial little petty precious bitch princess getting mad that I told him his crush is mid and he is falling in love with the contouring of her face lol.

Bruv my girl is facially far better looking than her.

• JFL
Reactions: seethe, PrinceofDarkness and coispet
Look at this faggot feminine Zoomer boy like a bitchy jealous trivial little petty precious bitch princess getting mad that I told him his crush is mid and he is falling in love with the contouring of her face lol.

Your girl looks like any other white girl that crosses the street

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceofDarkness
Your girl looks like any other white girl that crosses the street

Bruv you're bias towards your own race and dont see it.

Take a look at how faceapped her face is

She looks like the female pinocchio. Lost all respect for you. If this is the future of plastic surgery I hope you dont get your licence to practise

Objectively anybody can tell this girl has caked herself in foundation, blusher, concealer, eyeliner + ontop of that hella face-app filters.

Are you that retarded?

My girl is naturally attracted and a clean HTB. She barely applies any makeup and fogs her. I am never bias about most things in life and this is included.

The girl is mid.

Does that look like a natural eye-area to you?

Some of you retards are absolutely stupid.

If you've really rewired you evolutionary hard wiring to being attracted to this plastic fantastic shit then you shouldn't enter surgery as you make your clients look artificial af.

• +1
@SecularIslamist rate?

This is what you call any girl on the street.

Block head.

Her eyes are hella frauded. She'd be an incel if she was male and couldn't apply makeup. This woman will make incel sons.

Literally any mid girl that cakes herself in makeup to make herself appealing to the male primal drive. You guys dont know shit.

And genuinely @coispet you've revealed yourself as a weak thinker. Def not a critical thinker. Brainwashed by filters and makeup

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and SecularIslamist

she's a true mtb, that's why i say adopt islam and go back to your own women your likely gonna find a better girl than ur current gf who's also 5'3 which is below avg height and a mtb max bro I'm not hating just saying as it is.

View attachment 2838003

This is what you call any girl on the street.

Block head.

Her eyes are hella frauded. She'd be an incel if she was male and couldn't apply makeup. This woman will make incel sons.

Literally any mid girl that cakes herself in makeup to make herself appealing to the male primal drive. You guys dont know shit.

And genuinely @coispet you've revealed yourself as a weak thinker. Def not a critical thinker. Brainwashed by filters and makeup
her ratios are ideal for a girl tho lol

Where she fogs my girl is in the body and you absolute donuts don't realise the actual thing that's making her cock go 90 degrees on her is her body.

The body halo on a makeup maxxed mid looking girl is never to be undermined.

Bruv you're bias towards your own race and dont see it.

Take a look at how faceapped her face is

View attachment 2837994

She looks like the female pinocchio. Lost all respect for you. If this is the future of plastic surgery I hope you dont get your licence to practise

Objectively anybody can tell this girl has caked herself in foundation, blusher, concealer, eyeliner + ontop of that hella face-app filters.

Are you that retarded?

My girl is naturally attracted and a clean HTB. She barely applies any makeup and fogs her. I am never bias about most things in life and this is included.

The girl is mid.

Does that look like a natural eye-area to you?
View attachment 2838000

Some of you retards are absolutely stupid.

If you've really rewired you evolutionary hard wiring to being attracted to this plastic fantastic shit then you shouldn't enter surgery as you make your clients look artificial af.
First of all, your girlfriend isn’t a HTB

Second of all If I’m biased, so are you, at least I’m biased towards my own people, you’re a white pleasing supremacist that is biased towards our colonisers

Wake the fuck up

You’ve put up this whole deep meaning facade about yourself but you’re just another oldcel arguing with guys half your age

You are not woke, you’re on the last chapter of your life and should be taking care of a child, instead of acting like one

She doesn’t look like plastic either, just lol if you think your girl looks like what you sent without even a light base of makeup, and she’s still not HTB, barely MTB, nothing above average about her

• +1
Where she fogs my girl is in the body and you absolute donuts don't realise the actual thing that's making her cock go 90 degrees on her is her body.

You do realise we’re evolutionarily programmed to find bodies like hers attractive?

Singh (2000) conducted a study and found men are more likely to mate with women that have “child bearing” hips

The body of a woman is a crucial part

she's a true mtb, that's why i say adopt islam and go back to your own women your likely gonna find a better girl than ur current gf who's also 5'3 which is below avg height and a mtb max bro I'm not hating just saying as it is.

I have nothing against my own women.

My first girlfriend was Pakistani and we had to split because her bros weren't happy with me not agreeing to convert to Islam.

'You look muslim anyway my guy!' is what they were telling me, but at the end of the day I am not religious and had to let her go.

I also don't know what being 5ft3 has to do with shit. Being petite halos a woman and to a man that's 5ft8 he prefers a 5ft3 girl. I genuinely wouldn't want her to be 5'4-5'6. Studies show 5 inch differences in height are where relationships last the longest and I feel more a primal drive towards her when I'm looking down.

And I'm not hating ether. I';m just saying you guys dont see you're rating her body. Not her face. If you subtracted the body it's very clear to see she has mid genetics with very smartly applied makeup.

She even frauds her hips. But I'll admit she body fogs my girl, even if my girl has slightly bigger breasts. This girls' ass and hips fogs hers.

Second of all If I’m biased, so are you, at least I’m biased towards my own people, you’re a white pleasing supremacist that is biased towards our colonisers

Emotion over reason.

This disqualifies you completely.

When you're 23+ then we can have this discussion.

I reckon you aren't adept at detaching emotional bias in order to have objective rational discussions at this point, yet.

Which is quite surprising even if you're 19-20. As you are sciency and going into becoming a surgeon.

compact midface, good fwhr, upturned button nose, plump lips, neotenous hairline, soft features without robustness to prevent her look from looking overtly bimboed, Great height (5"8), with not overtly sexual ig body (no huge tits or ass) enough to be dimorphic and well developed.
I don't see how anyone can rate her mid when she has all those features it makes no logical sense. Not simping because this girl blocked me on socials due to me calling her out.

Emotion over reason.

This disqualifies you completely.

When you're 23+ then we can have this discussion.

I reckon you aren't adept at detaching emotional bias in order to have objective rational discussions at this point, yet.

Which is quite surprising even if you're 19-20. As you are sciency and going into becoming a surgeon.
I didn’t reveal any sort of emotion whatsoever, just because I’d choose to mate with someone that has similar ancestral history than me?

You’ve shown over the past few years you’ve been on here that you would rather reincarnate as a white person which truly shows how weak minded you are, not me

You go to such large lengths so you don’t have to associate with being Indian due to a small minority of them being extremist and stereotypically looked down upon

You claim Pakistani when you are not, none of your parents are, you are completely Indian and you can’t claim to be a critical thinker when you can’t address such a simple issue residing within you

You flamed @Chinacurry for calling you bhai when he had good intention lol, you’re fucking weird and you need to accept that you were born into this world as who you are, dating a LTB white woman won’t change your genetic makeup

• +1
I have nothing against my own women.

My first girlfriend was Pakistani and we had to split because her bros weren't happy with me not agreeing to convert to Islam.

'You look muslim anyway my guy!' is what they were telling me, but at the end of the day I am not religious and had to let her go.

I also don't know what being 5ft3 has to do with shit. Being petite halos a woman and to a man that's 5ft8 he prefers a 5ft3 girl. I genuinely wouldn't want her to be 5'4-5'6. Studies show 5 inch differences in height are where relationships last the longest and I feel more a primal drive towards her when I'm looking down.

And I'm not hating ether. I';m just saying you guys dont see you're rating her body. Not her face. If you subtracted the body it's very clear to see she has mid genetics with very smartly applied makeup.

She even frauds her hips. But I'll admit she body fogs my girl, even if my girl has slightly bigger breasts. This girls' ass and hips fogs hers.
if you go look at the tiktok i posted in the chat and the non frauded pic I showed you I'm not accounting her body its mostly her face

You are not woke, you’re on the last chapter of your life and should be taking care of a child, instead of acting like one

Another Gen Z fag that calls 32 old LOL

'Last chapter of my life'.

Bro you're mediocre. I realise that now. You have a mediocre mind. You sound like any lemming that's tribalistic for no reason at all. And the point of ignoring the truth in order to 'fight for his people'. You did the same for that Indian guy that had good eyes and posted his face and a white guy called him mid. Accept that people have their opinions and stop defending anyone that's brown for the sake of your tribalistic pride.

You're also a product of your stupid generation's FEAR of getting old. 'Last chapter of your life'. Last chapter of your life starts in your mid 50s. You have just taken the quote and spun it because you have no concept of age, due to the brain washing your generation has gone under through fear of not doing anything with their lives.

Also look up 'Slave Morality'.

You're attached to what people think of you and how you appear to them. This is a sign that you are fake as an individual and handcuffed to your persona. Your ego should be your conscious sense of how you are inside. Not your conscious sense of how others see you. Don't tell me how to act and stop bringing age into it;. I joined this forum at 28 4 years ago. Only reason you Zoomers bring up age when it comes to Millennials is you're so insecure from having no real life experience and having been prisoner to your smart devices and computers all your life. At your age I'd lived far more of life than you have. Yet you're telling me to do x, y and z. How about you go out and have some fun bro? You're a moderator on a looks theory forum that many incels post on and act bitter and resentful towards women on.

Mediocre mind. Not just a mediocre face. Makes sense. Genetic consistency all around.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Another Gen Z fag that calls 32 old LOL

'Last chapter of my life'.

Bro you're mediocre. I realise that now. You have a mediocre mind. You sound like any lemming that's tribalistic for no reason at all. And the point of ignoring the truth in order to 'fight for his people'. You did the same for that Indian guy that had good eyes and posted his face and a white guy called him mid. Accept that people have their opinions and stop defending anyone that's brown for the sake of your tribalistic pride.

You're also a product of your stupid generation's FEAR of getting old. 'Last chapter of your life'. Last chapter of your life starts in your mid 50s. You have just taken the quote and spun it because you have no concept of age, due to the brain washing your generation has gone under through fear of not doing anything with their lives.

Also look up 'Slave Morality'.

You're attached to what people think of you and how you appear to them. This is a sign that you are fake as an individual and handcuffed to your persona. Your ego should be your conscious sense of how you are inside. Not your conscious sense of how others see you. Don't tell me how to act and stop bringing age into it;. I joined this forum at 28 4 years ago. Only reason you Zoomers bring up age when it comes to Millennials is you're so insecure from having no real life experience and having been prisoner to your smart devices and computers all your life. At your age I'd lived far more of life than you have. Yet you're telling me to do x, y and z. How about you go out and have some fun bro? You're a moderator on a looks theory forum that many incels post on and act bitter and resentful towards women on.

Mediocre mind. Not just a mediocre face. Makes sense. Genetic consistency all around.

I already have fun, I’m enjoying my teen years, because I’m allowed to, so what if I moderate on a looks theory forum? I like the community here, Im in a bunch of them, you haven’t left his forum since the age of 28, when I say last chapter, I meant last chapter FOR YOU, you are a 32 year old man on a looks theory forum, that’s worse than being a sub section moderator on a looks theory forum as an 18 year old, and so what if you have more life experiences? That makes your whole situation way worse, you claim to have more life experiences but you’re here boasting about them on a muhh looks theory forum to guys half your age, any kid you argue on here is allowed to argue with you, even if they lose because you bombard them with vocabulary they’re too young to understand, you’re the one that really lost because you are 32 fucking years old, you still look like complete shit at 32, you constantly mention how much you slayed as a sex slave cam model to old people 100 years ago when you were an MTN at best, and yes, I don’t disregard other people’s opinions just because they’re situated on the opposer side, I don’t care if you’re white, black, brown, if you’re opinion is shit, it’s shit, you’re an anomaly since you were born the most Indian child to ever come out of a womb but you self loathe yourself so much, that’s something to lose respect for, you’re an embarrassment to your country and to your parents

Get fucked old man

You flamed @Chinacurry for calling you bhai when he had good intention lol, you’re fucking weird and you need to accept that you were born into this world as who you are, dating a LTB white woman won’t change your genetic makeup

I don't like the guy. I think he is a fat bald annoying loser. My father is Pakistani. His mother has Pakistani blood.

This has zero to do with the conversation but I get that ad hominems are your suit as a feminine bitch boy woke Gen Z faggot that has about as much masculinity as tinkerbell.

And now calling her LTB :LOL::LOL:. You can't handle the fact I dissed your friend and dont find this brown girl to be above average facially lol

Lol, the cognitive dissonance and bias is surreal. How feminine are you bro?

LTB:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And lmfao @ dating. We've been with each other 3 years and travelled everywhere. You have no clue LOL.

You're also another one that copes and instead of admitting her cant get pussy, claims to be religious LOL

You're not religious bro, you're just a follower and you feel safe around your own tribe so stick with it. My friends are diverse. I bet you only have bud bud friends.

Get fucked old man

Didn't read your wall of text, but rather just scrolled to the bottom where I knew there'd be another ad hominem from the emotionally hysterical, highly anxious, Zoomer!

You're a bitchboy. Can you imagine any girl going for someone with your personality? An incapacity to be rational, objective, thoughtful, articulate and critically minded. Why would they want exactly what they are? Lol. You're an emotional creature exactly like a dame. A microcosm of the problem.

You're not an intellectual. You're not intelligent. You're a try-hard betamale good Indian little boy who studies, that follows the little map his parents have laid out for him. I can't wait till you realise how much of a spanner you've been.

I don't like the guy. I think he is a fat bald annoying loser. My father is Pakistani. His mother has Pakistani blood.

This has zero to do with the conversation but I get that ad hominems are your suit as a feminine bitch boy woke Gen Z faggot that has about as much masculinity as tinkerbell.

And now calling her LTB :LOL::LOL:. You can't handle the fact I dissed your friend and dont find this brown girl to be above average facially lol

Lol, the cognitive dissonance and bias is surreal. How feminine are you bro?

LTB:

View attachment 2838046

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And lmfao @ dating. We've been with each other 3 years and travelled everywhere. You have no clue LOL.

You're also another one that copes and instead of admitting her cant get pussy, claims to be religious LOL

You're not religious bro, you're just a follower and you feel safe around your own tribe so stick with it. My friends are diverse. I bet you only have bud bud friends.
Your father isn’t Pakistani, he is Indian, I can claim Indian, Bengali, Sri Lankan if I wanted, but I’m not, I’m Pakistani, so stop trying to claim my ethnicity because you’re spreading dirt across the country

And how am I a feminine bitchboy? I’ve never spent the past 5 years of my life making seething and coping videos of myself in my room with no shirt on, overweight with lack of hygiene, complaining about my heritage, you’re the most feminine person on here, you lack testosterone and you may as well transition to a woman by injecting yourself with oestrogen, that way you’ll have more SMV

And I don’t claim to be extremely religious? I’m a Muslim and try to be the best one I can, there’s nothing wrong with being in a community with my peers

Didn't read your wall of text, but rather just scrolled to the bottom where I knew there'd be another ad hominem from the emotionally hysterical, highly anxious, Zoomer!

You're a bitchboy. Can you imagine any girl going for someone with your personality? An incapacity to be rational, objective, thoughtful, articulate and critically minded. Why would they want exactly what they are? Lol. You're an emotional creature exactly like a dame. A microcosm of the problem.

You're not an intellectual. You're not intelligent. You're a try-hard betamale good Indian little boy who studies, that follows the little map his parents have laid out for him. I can't wait till you realise how much of a spanner you've been.
It doesn’t matter, I read your illogical wall of text though because I can have rational discussions, unlike you, the subhuman Indian that got his education from a dogshit university and is dating a LTB, props to you, you managed to pull someone higher than you on the PSL scale, great job