Rate this girl

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
*moggers not niggers jfl.

Nigger is on autocorrect as soon as I type N lmao

Pretty accurate.

And thing is I ain't even hating. But the OP wants to worship her along with his bumchum and then be mad when I call a spade a spade.

Now everyone else, black, white, yellow and purple is saying she's mid, it's fine lol, but when I say she's mid I'm self-hating.

CONFIRMATION BIAS.

No self hate here. She's mid.
Never said you’re self hating u retard Jesus Christ read the room. I called out practically everyone who called her mid because it made no sense due to her high following and brand deals. Obviously she’s attractive as u can see by her posts and others rating as well. But they’re hesitant because she isn’t obviously white. And yes she’s fogs your gf not due to hate but if you think this girl is mid then ur girl is absolutely below mid. Again I’m not even simping I’ve called her out for being a thirstrapper anyway which is contradicting her morals then she proceeds to block me.

Who? Send pic. Pashtuns are natural niggers who just need to shower.
Ihatehxrris is his TikTok handle. He niches to curries though. She also said she had a phase for arabs, whites, and hapas/gooks. So she’s like the typical curry girl who looks for external validation.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Attachments

• IMG_1809.png
    IMG_1809.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and MakinItHappen
Never said you’re self hating u retard Jesus Christ read the room. I called out practically everyone who called her mid because it made no sense due to her high following and brand deals.

Lol. You're surreal.

How old are you? You can't be older than 16 if you think high following and sponsor deals = Objectively good looking girl

His posts are filled with girls wanting him but idk

He's very good looking.

This right here is a Chad:

None of that Chadlite stuff.

Effortlessly good looking. That's what girls fancy the most.

Lol. You're surreal.

How old are you? You can't be older than 16 if you think high following and sponsor deals = Objectively good looking girl
Dude the partnerships allow her to go places like Dubai and cities in America. Obviously those beauty brands are going to go based on following and interaction rate which is then based on how they get famous. Which falls into looks.

He's very good looking.

This right here is a Chad:

View attachment 2838160

None of that Chadlite stuff.

Effortlessly good looking. That's what girls fancy the most.
Chad? Lmao. Textbook HTN. Maybe for an ethnic Chadlite - only is he's tall as well. I think he's same level as ascendedd who is also pashtun.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jagger and MakinItHappen
He's decent looking. You can tell he's NT too. Looks a bit faggy which is unlike pashtuns.
Cuz he wants to appeal to more curries. I think he can’t appeal to the afghans in Germany/turkey cuz they pass off more as mid east due to being Tajik.

• +1
Dude the partnerships allow her to go places like Dubai and cities in America. Obviously those beauty brands are going to go based on following and interaction rate which is then based on how they get famous. Which falls into looks.

Any mid girl with the right makeup fraud, professional photos and angle frauds can make it as an insta model.

They just need to be marketed right.

Pls trust me when I say it is all smoke and mirrors.

It's not like a guy where you can fraud and girls instantly spot it.

Chad? Lmao. Textbook HTN. Maybe for an ethnic Chadlite - only is he's tall as well. I think he's same level as ascendedd who is also pashtun.

See this is the difference.

I've lived life and I know what girls go for and you don't.

Stay a nerd and don't listen to me though.

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and SecularIslamist

Yeah he appeals to trash girls - as he clearly done so. There's no fucking way he'd appeal to HQNPs.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness

ur the most hilarious shitskin on this site can't lie

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Yeah he’s no chad or chadlite. Htn for sure. Using niche for curries to carry his following and give confirmation bias. Same thing as the girl I mentioned. Her earlier posts were catered to Muslims and curries until it got enough hype from curries and coons which caused her to go out of her way to third trap.

• +1
Any mid girl with the right makeup fraud, professional photos and angle frauds can make it as an insta model.

They just need to be marketed right.

Pls trust me when I say it is all smoke and mirrors.

It's not like a guy where you can fraud and girls instantly spot it.
Get ur mid girl to become insta famous and climb out of ghettos of uk. I know u live around Birmingham which is a trash hole most curries live there it’s a known fact. And idek about uk like that since I’m American.

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Get ur mid girl to become insta famous and climb out of ghettos of uk. I know u live around Birmingham which is a trash hole most curries live there it’s a known fact. And idek about uk like that since I’m American.

Lmao. You really have no clue about the world kid. Shut the fuck up. I'm in North West London.

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and SecularIslamist
I checked her TikToks and she’d prolly easily fall for some incel on this forum as long as here normal and not aspie. She dueted some mid white guys and apparently calls tons of white guys on campus “cute”.

aren't you the faggot that beefed with me a while back:lul:
I don’t know u lil bro. But if you remember something I don’t then clearly I’m more important to u lil coon.

• Hmm...
Lmao. You really have no clue about the world kid. Shut the fuck up. I'm in North West London.
Did you delete the post about the pashfag? Cuz he wasn’t a chad or chadlite?

5-5.5 because she is fake. Her weird ass makeup is covering all of her flaws, because of course sue has flaws. She also looks like a fucktoy, not a real woman ngl

He's clinging to anything he can for someone out there that's of his race and attractive.

I can find far better Paki/Indian girls that FOG the living piss out of her. But he;'s Gen Z and these fags are programmed by the algorithm. Fillers, filters and makeup is what they go for. Spastics.

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
He's clinging to anything he can for someone out there that's of his race and attractive.

I can find far better Paki/Indian girls that FOG the living piss out of her. But he;'s Gen Z and these fags are programmed by the algorithm. Fillers, filters and makeup is what they go for. Spastics.
nah it’s not that dude ur coping.

@Clavicular

HTB makeup carries her in low stacylite tbh

high tier htb or stacylite

looks like she has hairy pussy

according to femcel standards the girl is stacy-stacylite I'm gueesin the low rating is due to intimidation. The only thing this girl has missing is the nose size

this is the reddit post i meant to reference

HTB
Stacylite if she was white

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
she looks like she exclusively fucks white guys
Lmao she stated several times she doesn’t go for them. Her type is Mena, afghan, curry

Lmao she stated several times she doesn’t go for them. Her type is Mena, afghan, curry
lmao delusional cope shes fucking white dudes low key to piss off her ethnic simp fans:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lmao delusional cope shes fucking white dudes low key to piss off her ethnic simp fans:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the cope is u think any good looking girl is fucking white dudes on the daily lil nigga

and her past bfs literally have been ethnic

seethe that this chick is a slut for BWC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
im white nigga and she blocked me u coon lmfao. True roach where ur tiny dick got a boner seeing an ethnic so u automatically think she wants you u dumb basement dweller

im white nigga and she blocked me u coon lmfao. True roach where ur tiny dick got a boner seeing an ethnic so u automatically think she wants you u dumb basement dweller
sure you are bozo. i dont even fuck with nasty ethnic chicks but they are all BWC on the down low minimum. youre jsut a weird kid with no game. i could fuck this mid rag head if i wanted no questions

sure you are bozo. i dont even fuck with nasty ethnic chicks but they are all BWC on the down low minimum. youre jsut a weird kid with no game. i could fuck this mid rag head if i wanted no questions
sure lil nigga her tiktok is linked in the chat prove me you get her in your dms through ig or tiktok and i'll give you $100 u roach.