Rate this girl

Her TikTok is in the chat should have non makeup vids there. She got no acne. She does uses generic makeup, lashes. But also diff colored contact lens. Doubt any photoshop has been done besides filters in the TikTok’s

Look. You tagged me asking for my opinion on the girl. It's very clear she is a MTB that's frauding.

The moment I told you this your pussy little ass tried to suggest she was more attractive FACIALLY than my girl. I told you with passion that wasn't true. Not because I am bias. Not because I am against my own race. But becuase I know that to be scientifically untrue.

I get it. You're a little Indian kid with a small penis dying to inject it into anything semi attractive of his own race. So you fantasise all day about these mid girls with makeup and picture frauds. You even admitted it yourself that she frauds her body with her poses.

Dont tag me in your threads if you cant handle what I have to say, because I will always bring the truth and almost always I am absolutely spot on.

Ohj and your little faggot bumchum goodie little boring last place finishing nice guy two-shoes friend over here @coispet isn't helping.

He's just exposing you BOTH as the incels you are.

Look. You tagged me asking for my opinion on the girl. It's very clear she is a MTB that's frauding.

The moment I told you this your pussy little ass tried to suggest she was more attractive FACIALLY than my girl. I told you with passion that wasn't true. Not because I am bias. Not because I am against my own race. But becuase I know that to be scientifically untrue.

I get it. You're a little Indian kid with a small penis dying to inject it into anything semi attractive of his own race. So you fantasise all day about these mid girls with makeup and picture frauds. You even admitted it yourself that she frauds her body with her poses.

Dont tag me in your threads if you cant handle what I have to say, because I will always bring the truth and almost always I am absolutely spot on.

Ohj and your little faggot bumchum goodie little boring last place finishing nice guy two-shoes friend over here @coispet isn't helping.

You keep throwing around the word Indian when you are known as the Indian incel on here and various other blackpill forums and servers

You’re too delusional to argue with, for your own sake, get yourself checked in with a psych ward, they’ll probably diagnose you with Narcissism and Schizophrenia, and also a God complex

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Blond3cel

i tagged you because she's your race lmao I don't know who the other guy is. I get your opinion and thats great you still didn't actual debate with the positive points I said about the girl but ok bro

I'm too good looking for this every day makeup whore you see in a nightclub.

high mtb

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and MakinItHappen

Bet she wishes she had my natural eyelashes, so she didn't have to Kardashian fraud.

That's what she reminds me of. Every girl that tries to look like Kim Kardashian with fillers, makeup, filters and surgery.

She's OK, but not my type. I suspect she doesn't age well.

What's her ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
her ratios are ideal for a girl tho lol

Her contoured with makeup, filter and filler ratios.

Incel.

Stacey LOL.

'Coomfuel' HAHAHAHAHAHA :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

What an absolute nerd.

why so many followers, and sposothips/partnerships and simps.
because she's a girl with a decent body that thirst traps and try hards lol, it's not that hard to go viral on tiktok as a girl assuming your at least alright looking and decent at making content

• +1
Reactions: Jagger and MakinItHappen
V Fuckable

This sums her up.

She is relying on her youth for fertility.

She has a body.

But even then she needs to angle/pose fraud while creating a curved shape with her body to pretend she has amazing hips lol

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and yeeyeeslayer
because she's a girl with a decent body that thirst traps and try hards lol, it's not that hard to go viral on tiktok as a girl assuming your at least alright looking and decent at making content

Nailed it.

That's all it is and simps like @coispet are the reason OnlyFans is a multi billion dollar industry.

Semi attractive broads that I would see every time in night clubs and be the easiest to chat up are being lorded as GODDESSES in the 2020s

Zoomers are that deprived of female attention

It's sickening

• +1
Reactions: Jagger and yeeyeeslayer
A high hips/shoulder ratio works for women just like V-taper or high shoulder/hips ratio works for men.

Her contoured with makeup, filter and filler ratios.

View attachment 2838094

Incel.

View attachment 2838096

Stacey LOL.

'Coomfuel' HAHAHAHAHAHA :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

What an absolute nerd.
lmao I don't think she's stacy. I do think she's attractive ngl but mainly wanted to know her actual rating because yes even I was confused from seeing her socials get a lot of followers and such with sponsorships and beauty brand deals

Nailed it.

That's all it is and simps like @coispet are the reason OnlyFans is a multi billion dollar industry.

Semi attractive broads that I would see every time in night clubs and be the easiest to chat up are being lorded as GODDESSES in the 2020s

Zoomers are that deprived of female attention

It's sickening
Keep ignoring my other comments you faggot tryhard neurotypical wannabe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and yeeyeeslayer
yeah bro, height and age kinda fucked you but I'm confused as to why she has those amount of followers and sponsorships if she's a mid girl?

Not really. The one with my stubble was only from 2022-2023

lmao I don't think she's stacy. I do think she's attractive ngl but mainly wanted to know her actual rating because yes even I was confused from seeing her socials get a lot of followers and such with sponsorships and beauty brand deals
Ignore him, he’s a delusional rat looking Indian that clings onto his unimpressive prime 20 years ago

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
A high hips/shoulder ratio works for women just like V-taper or high shoulder/hips ratio works for men.
ironic cuz her hip to waist isn't amazing due to her wide clavicles

Ignore him, he’s a delusional rat looking Indian that clings onto his unimpressive prime 20 years ago
He looks decent icl, I used to hate on him back in the day but his pheno is MENA passing so the curry falio doesn’t hit him that badly

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
ironic cuz her hip to waist isn't amazing due to her wide clavicles

Her body is her best feature. Along with her filler injected lips. Only two areas she fogs my girl in. As well as her hair.

But that's all you need as a female. Couple of striking features and youthful collagen.

She's mid. But guys are high testosterone and instinctively wanna put a baby in any fertile girl they see. Esp one with makeup on there.

You realise what makeup does to a man subconsciously right? You realise why it's used by women?

8 years ago*

And this is from 2 years ago

A fuckable frauded slut. Yea if I was a degenerate I would fuck her. Marry? Hell no.

Nailed.

See this is what is real and true.

She makes herself a kinky horny looking prize and that makes men overrate her.

ALL mid looking girls that are insecure do one thing? Anyone wanna guess what it is?

Sexualise themselves

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and SecularIslamist
Nailed.

See this is what is real and true.

She makes herself a kinky horny looking prize and that makes men overrate her.

ALL mid looking girls that are insecure do one thing? Anyone wanna guess what it is?

Sexualise themselves
Right on. A solid strong HTB+ only needs their face to gain popularity online, these mids need to try hard and use their pathetic body for them.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Least obvious faceapp

If that's what you want to believe and think.

I've posted videos:

Right on. A solid strong HTB+ only needs their face to gain popularity online, these mids need to try hard and use their pathetic body for them.

Pretty accurate.

And thing is I ain't even hating. But the OP wants to worship her along with his bumchum and then be mad when I call a spade a spade.

Now everyone else, black, white, yellow and purple is saying she's mid, it's fine lol, but when I say she's mid I'm self-hating.

CONFIRMATION BIAS.

No self hate here. She's mid.

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
yeah bro, heightekinda fucked you

Lol you gen z'ers

Nothing drastically failo about 5ft8, even today.

It's all a cope.

And what halos a girl for being tall? Lol? What makes a 5ft8 girl more appealing than 5ft3? You are reprogramming your biological hard wiring to chase submissive feminine looking women, replacing them with makeup caked tall broad shouldered fat faced feminists.

Bro cant even keep a table clean yet tries to teach others on .org about everything.

Your really a annoying narcy user.

'You're'

Zero to do with discussion, but another good deflection tactic.

I'm annoying to you because you guys are soft pussy cupcakes.

Don't tag me in your gay ass simping of mid looking bitches threads if you dont want the truth.

Learn grammar and spelling you faggot German twat. Woke tosser.

Makes me bust but she's not 100% white so idk

'You're'

Zero to do with discussion, but another good deflection tactic.

I'm annoying to you because you guys are soft pussy cupcakes.

Don't tag me in your gay ass simping of mid looking bitches threads if you dont want the truth.

Learn grammar and spelling you faggot German twat. Woke tosser.
Your so easy to trigger.

Idc about grammar you know what I mean and thats enough for me your just searching for small things to attack me.
Also funny how you always write giant essays but always ignore everything somebody said.

You call me a "german twat" as a curry. :lul:

Just search for a random Study to justify living like a pig theory ?

Hell no. If I was 6'2 and billionaire maybe.

She's attractive don't get me wrong. She just looks low quality and fake.
The guy she’s talking to rn I think is 5’10 afghan/pakistani Pashtun