Rate UK high school bully

What did he do to other kids? How did he bully them?
The time I was there he broke a guys nose & cracked another guys ribs. He used to get off on people cowering in fear. I used to see him pushing people around and thinking what a cunt as he was a lot taller than others and he just used to set about people unprovoked. A real evil bastard

• +1
Reactions: Limbo and Over
The time I was there he broke a guys nose & cracked another guys ribs. He used to get off on people cowering in fear. I used to see him pushing people around and thinking what a cunt as he was a lot taller than others and he just used to set about people unprovoked. A real evil bastard
Damn. How girls treated him? Did he have gf or had sex?

Damn. How girls treated him? Did he have gf or had sex?
Girls stayed away from him, I dont recall him ever hitting any of them but he used to mock them. If I were to guess , I would have to say he was a virgin. It was like his whole raison d’être was to have as many people scared of him as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Over
low inhib bad boy DOM

gets infinitely more pu$$y than psl 8 MM gay aliens. inb4 cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Over
B-b-b-but personality does matter

Being ethnic is a prerequisite for being a dark triad thugmaxxed moggist
B-b-b-but personality does matter
Well yeah... His dark triad personality skyrocketed his status and attractiveness

i,d prettyboy mog him and MMA rope him

• JFL
Reactions: Over and JosephGarrot123
Se0r.gif

I could kill him and rape his wife without a problem then behead her and burn the house with kids in in.
I wish you could just shoot bullies in school.

• Love it
Reactions: Over
What an idiot. Imagine having such looks and only fucking 1 girl for the rest of your life + 2 kids already. With a healthy diet and good gym regime he can stay like this for the next 10-15 years while his girl is gonna get fatter and uglier year by year, shame.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
What an idiot. Imagine having such looks and only fucking 1 girl for the rest of your life + 2 kids already. With a healthy diet and good gym regime he can stay like this for the next 10-15 years while his girl is gonna get fatter and uglier year by year, shame.
THIIIIIS
OP you seem stupid and not understand that you still have won over him
I was bullied too, although my bullies were not Gigachad, they are still in the same situation as him: cucked at 25 with a nagging bimbo wife and kids JFL
Youve won because you have the time and freedom to do with your time what you please, unlike he, who has to be home to a nagging wife every night JFl (dont misundersatnd how it is in the west, the foid ALWAYS is in control). I presume a man like him will one day hit the bitch for misbehaving and trying to have control and will be in jail srs; the whore is not a virgin 100% therefore no pair bonding
You ve won because assuming you can looksmaxx you still have till 40 to slay more than him;
Even if you slay on the side as a married man, how often are you gonna do it? Once every 2 months? and you cannot do it raw, etc, its not feasabile honestly even for Chads
Also you know why we won? Because i will literally design my kid/s with SUPERHUMAN 6'2" high iq blonde stacy donor genetics, and they will be more moggers than any goblins these bullies end up marrying JFL:ROFLMAO:; his sons= ethnics in the UK in 2040? god luck :ROFLMAO:
And i can go on and on
So you just have to listen to what ive said , aknowledge it, and be High IQ enough to understand it