rate wheat waffles

lestoa

lestoa

YouTuber Sam Wheatley's parents say they are exasperated by his hateful online videos

he looks tall and nt

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Eleven, CristianT and 8 others
Only looks good in his giga frauded Pics every candid of him looks shit.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Klasik01
MTN

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
textbook mtn
low mtn facially

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, Zeta and noodlelover
Ginger and red, his facial features don't look too bad

Bad colouring.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Lebron_James
How does he look so NT yet simultaneously turbo autistic :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Zeta, Bzz and 1 other person
Average white cuck

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Anglo- Celtic normie
Notice how everyone behind him is not white JFL the state of united cuckendom

• +1
He's 5'8

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Hands in pockets is a major fail

Could reach chadlite cuz he is white has good bones. Only thing that is missing is softmaxing and getting leaner. He has nice eyes. And good jaw imo. So he is basically set. Just has to minox his whole face making his hair darker and he is chadlite. Also needs longer hair

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, nathan and PrinceofDarkness
High mtn for now

• +1
Could reach chadlite cuz he is white has good bones. Only thing that is missing is softmaxing and getting leaner. He has nice eyes. And good jaw imo. So he is basically set. Just has to minox his whole face making his hair darker and he is chadlite. Also needs longer hair
No

his brain will never be NT judging by the amount of blackpill content he's produced, you can tell he hates himself just from that pic

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Bzz
not a chance chadlite

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
  • JFL
How does this man have a looksmaxxing YouTube channel and he still didn’t dye his hair black

it was cope then, understandable
No, it's not lmfao. Why would I voluntarily become a slave? Doesn't make sense.

• JFL
You dont have the choice tbh, probably no girl wants you as a “slave” anyway.
It's not that difficult to be a slave, bucko. You just have to have no shame. Besides, it wouldn't change my wrist size, height or bone mass. The only things that matter.

• JFL
It's not that difficult to be a slave, bucko. You just have to have no shame.
Do you think you could find a gf?
It's not that difficult to be a slave, bucko. You just have to have no shame. Besides, it wouldn't change my wrist size, height or bone mass. The only things that matter.
Wrist size height and bone mass dont matter in attracting women. Only high bodyfat, buzzcut and expensive clothes do.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Do you think you could find a gf?
Don't care. Wouldn't change my height, PSL or wrist size.
Wrist size height and bone mass dont matter in attracting women. Only high bodyfat, buzzcut and expensive clothes do.
Life's about being Josh McGregor but I'm not that guy. It is what it is. I have few goals to complete. If I get them done, I'm good.
430076019 415844620961334 1418944536487634452 n

• JFL
Soulless ginger. No hope for this delusional mf that calls himself above average.

I assume people here are heterosexual, my bad.
They are. It's just these things you're talking about wouldn't change their situation. It's deeply rooted in their DNA. Can't change anything about it.
weird guy to pick tbh
Any robust ogre would do. You're probably not a boneless manlet so you wouldn't get it.

• JFL
They are. It's just these things you're talking about wouldn't change their situation. It's deeply rooted in their DNA. Can't change anything about it.
Wait what is deeply rooted in their DNA? Not sure what exactly you mean.
Any robust ogre would do. You're probably not a boneless manlet so you wouldn't get it.
I’m not a good looking guy but i never get disrespected like you said ugly ppl do in a diff thread and i dont really have a lot of trouble with girls, like you would think someone ugly does. So i dont get it, but im also not much better tbh