Is Wheat Waffles a fraud?

maxxedoutfyp

maxxedoutfyp

Using this forum to learn, not to rot
This guy sounds like he has no clue what he is talking about sometimes.
Are there any good black pill content creators?
His looksmaxxing guide is apparently complete nonsense.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, HTN_Mentalcel, grief and 1 other person
rehab room

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogpending and maxxedoutfyp

• +1
Reactions: user123456, ominion and S1d456
hes content is way better nowadays

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, HTN_Mentalcel, boss8055 and 2 others
hes based asf I LOVE TAILS
I used to be a tails fanboy too before I joined org, nigga just cherrypicks threads from here to fit his retarded narrative that org has a bunch of masc copers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, ominion, dehydrated and 2 others
I used to be a tails fanboy too before I joined org, nigga just cherrypicks threads from here to fit his retarded narrative that org has a bunch of masc copers
TAILS is right but ppl here defo arnt masculinty copers but prettyboy appeal is law for slaying jbs

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
He's right tho, people here overestimate how important facial dimorphism is compared to harmony, for example Drago is always placed as the most attractive guy.

People here value model looks forgetting that models aren't chosen by female selection while tiktok/insta guys are, they also place too much importance on ratios rather than looking at the face as a whole

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, S1d456, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
He's right tho, people here overestimate how important facial dimorphism is compared to harmony, for example Drago is always placed as the most attractive guy.

People here value model looks forgetting that models aren't chosen by female selection while tiktok/insta guys are, they also place too much importance on ratios rather than looking at the face as a whole
Sex appeal is all what matters

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Sex appeal is all what matters
sex appeal and dimorphism mainly comes from height frame n physique and voice , the face dimorphism is a good balance of masculine and prettyboy featrues however for jbs in 2024 prettyboy is pretty much guaranteed for you to slay

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
sex appeal and dimorphism mainly comes from height frame n physique and voice , the face dimorphism is a good balance of masculine and prettyboy featrues however for jbs in 2024 prettyboy is pretty much guaranteed for you to slay
No shit bro exactly on point

• +1
Reactions: S1d456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back