231f2y1xlhk71.jpg

North indian hindu chadpreet only tho.

@Chadpreetmaybe @justinzayn @heightface @Biggdink @Zer0/∞
@RabidRosaries

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
I don't like their facial features, the only ones that look good look completely middle easterner which is rare af for Indians.

Her South Asian features ruin the harmony

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18408
that dude is such a subhuman he must have paid for that photo

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
I don't like their facial features, the only ones that look good look completely middle easterner which is rare af for Indians.

Cope, massive cope I'll prefer her over some cumskin anyday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deprived, Chadpreetmaybe and 2 others

lol indians wished they looked like another type of brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17291
lmao I love it when salty ethnics try to claim North Indian girls as their own to cope with their subhumanity this is absolutely HILARIOUS:feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18408

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Everytime a light-skinned brown man or brown women is posted, the Stormfrontcel cockroaches and the other jealous deathnic rats start seething and say they're not "Indian" and all sorts of shit when India has the most diversity in actual phenotype. It's a complex they have

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18408
Everytime a light-skinned brown man or brown women is posted, the Stormfrontcel cockroaches and the other jealous deathnic rats start seething and say they're not "Indian" and all sorts of shit when India has the most diversity in actual phenotype. It's a complex they have
Agreed, infact some dravid curries outright reject Aryan migration.
They really think these both are exact same race / bloodline smh.

naagin_5_surbhi_chandna_gives_a_glimpse_of_her_first_tandav_on_tv_and_fans_are_thrilled_watch_video.jpg
tamil-girl-eva-lechner.jpg

Everyone else thinks that the only type of indian that exists are brown- dark brown, bug eyed manlets. People don't think my sister is indian cause she has normal eyes and light skin, they are always shocked when she tells them.

Unfortunately I am brown and bug eyed tho.... BUT I'M NOT A MANLET:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

That girl is far from Stacy bro

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deprived and Deleted member 18840
Moggs every demonic cúmskin whore in existence. Based thread, north indian foids mogg. Just need to lifemaxx asap so wife hunt can be started. But she's not Stacy tbh, more like htn or light stacylite. But your point is accurate. I can see seething cúmskins too :feelskek:

Ugly tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
She's normie ...too many people think if a girl slutmaxxes they become Stacy ..she's a htn /htn at best ..by curry standards of course she's giga stacy

• +1
Reactions: gogger
imgonline-com-ua-compressed-9fsyYdsYHO2o0.jpg
yh1wtfdfour51.jpg
1y75uxcqx1r71.jpg
c55rx8j107l61.png
images
231f2y1xlhk71.jpg

View attachment 1635252

North indian hindu chadpreet only tho.

@Chadpreetmaybe @justinzayn @heightface @Biggdink @Zer0/∞
@RabidRosaries
She doesn't look northern to me.

One thing I seem to like about Indian women and society, and obv I don't mean for LTR or marriage cos that's all money X caste, but when u see a Priyanka, she will be with a Chadpreet/ Chaddam.

When u see a Shilpa, she will be with a beard frauded, mildly bloated normie curry.

When u see a low tier Shilpa she will be with sone LTN curry, probably has 2-3 major failos like a shit frame, slightly too dark skin, or mildly manlet.

It's not like white foids where even the LTBs are Chad only.

It might be cos Indian men haven't been fucked over so badly by gynocebtric feminism?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18408
She doesn't look northern to me.

One thing I seem to like about Indian women and society, and obv I don't mean for LTR or marriage cos that's all money X caste, but when u see a Priyanka, she will be with a Chadpreet/ Chaddam.

When u see a Shilpa, she will be with a beard frauded, mildly bloated normie curry.

When u see a low tier Shilpa she will be with sone LTN curry, probably has 2-3 major failos like a shit frame, slightly too dark skin, or mildly manlet.

It's not like white foids where even the LTBs are Chad only.

It might be cos Indian men haven't been fucked over so badly by gynocebtric feminism?
It seems like curry wmn will either get top tier males or will just stick to curries.

Curry wmn rarely go average cumskin male, which this forum tries to propogate a lot, it rarely happens in real life.

Unless that cumskin is of top tier ( either Chad or rich ). Also curry wmn are dominating in most cases that guy actually ends up becoming like a hindu curry himself jfl, it's not really a loss if you think about it.

It seems like curry wmn will either get top tier males or will just stick to curries.

Curry wmn rarely go average cumskin male, which this forum tries to propogate a lot, it rarely happens in real life.

Unless that cumskin is of top tier ( either Chad or rich ). Also curry wmn are dominating in most cases that guy actually ends up becoming like a hindu curry himself jfl, it's not really a loss if you think about it.
yep ok you're making another point, but also a valid one.

basically curry foids in the west who are 7+ (so northern) will only ever be with a top tier guy, noodles in the west (or in an expat city) will gladly be with 3/10 JBW even if they look like fan bingbing.

I dont fully get this, one reason might be that noodles worship the urinal skin colour, so even an Irish farmer is attractive to them, priyankas worship like the David Gandy/ Marco divaio/ George Clooney / tiger shroff colour.

another reason might be that non masc men are looked down on in curry culture, like with all brown cultures, so that rules out any white guy with shit frame, shit height, shit jaw, shit bones, shit muscles.
makes less low value guys viable.

noodles have no problem with weak genetic/ hormonal profile guys, and inverse of above, and sure there are feminine high value pretty boys, but it's going to mean noodles are looking across the spectrum, and having no issue with the generltic crap guys.

idk I asked this to my sister when I saw ur message and she said maybe the Chinese girls like the personality of those guys and the Indian girls like the personality of these guys :soy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 18408

basically curry foids in the west who are 7+ (so northern) will only ever be with a top tier guy, noodles in the west (or in an expat city) will gladly be with 3/10 JBW even if they look like fan bingbing.

I dont fully get this, one reason might be that noodles worship the urinal skin colour, so even an Irish farmer is attractive to them, priyankas worship like the David Gandy/ Marco divaio/ George Clooney / tiger shroff colour.

another reason might be that non masc men are looked down on in curry culture, like with all brown cultures, so that rules out any white guy with shit frame, shit height, shit jaw, shit bones, shit muscles.

noodles have no problem with weak genetic/ hormonal profile guys, and inverse of above, and sure there are feminine high value pretty boys, but it's going to mean noodles are looking across the spectrum, and having no issue with the generltic crap guys.

idk I asked this to my sister when I saw ur message and she said maybe the Chinese girls like the personality of those guys and the Indian girls like the personality of these guys :soy:
Tbh it's good for us curries, since curries > noodles rices.

We'll mog everyone in near future, we will also have more money and power, higher IQ so more leverage over other caucasian races.

Legit and is why I only fuck curry women who can larp as Arab. That bein said this curry one could get the cock

We'll mog everyone in near future, we will also have more money and power, higher IQ so more leverage over other caucasian races.
Imo facially north westerners already mog average whites, and economically dravidians totally mog them.

Sadly the average Dravidian will never be seen as economically successful cos he will be failod by average curry succeswise, and average northwesterner won't be seen as desirable cos he's failod by average curry lookswise.

Problem is India shouldn't be a country, it's retarded, it should be separate countries like Africa is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

Legit curry women like black women only go for tall white guys (like 6’2+ in height) or rich ones or chads no inbetween

I have never seen a white incel with a curry foid who wasn’t a complete utter subhuman. This fourm is full of retards who don’t know shit though

Why 3.22 btw?
Id say looks = -log(0)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
lmao I love it when salty ethnics try to claim North Indian girls as their own to cope with their subhumanity this is absolutely HILARIOUS:feelskek:
South Indian girl mog north

100% this.
Yeah but how many jbw, rice, or BBC's understand this?

The diversity may not be as much as in Africa, because there aren't as many lattitudes or long periods of isolation, but a lot of that is counteracted by 'curries' being the only people at the crossroads of races, hence being made up of all 3 ethnic groups.

The difference between a Peshawar curry, a Nagaland curry, and a Trivandrum curry are SOO much more than that of a Tokyo riceman and a Jakarta ricemen, which is extreme, and even more than a Stockholm nerdic JBW and an Athens med JBW

Yeah but how many jbw, rice, or BBC's understand this?

The diversity may not be as much as in Africa, because there aren't as many lattitudes or long periods of isolation, but a lot of that is counteracted by 'curries' being the only people at the crossroads of races, hence being made up of all 3 ethnic groups.

The difference between a Peshawar curry, a Nagaland curry, and a Trivandrum curry are SOO much more than that of a Tokyo riceman and a Jakarta ricemen, which is extreme, and even more than a Stockholm nerdic JBW and an Athens med JBW
Lmao all blacks look the same except for some East Africans. African diversity is a meme and it's only on paper, phenotype diversity has a far bigger range in South Asia

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
Lmao all blacks look the same except for some East Africans. African diversity is a meme and it's only on paper, phenotype diversity has a far bigger range in South Asia
yes but statistically, looking at the DNA, they have more in africa.

my point was IRL indians have insane diversity, only country with that much latitude difference, made up of all 3 races, and had multiple migrations.

imagine if Europe was a country, and nordics get failod (or halod) by Bulgarians.

that's what has happened to India, Roshan can't get laid in 50% of JBW and 99% of noodle countries cos he is failod by pajeet tech support workers, even though he looks like this

Screenshot 20220427 001207 WhatsApp

Hrithik Roshan says he cherishes ensemble films loved his experiences in Zindagi Na Milegi Dob

yes but statistically, looking at the DNA, they have more in africa.
Yeah that's why I said that "diversity" exists only on paper cuz all of em look the same while Indians/South Asians look very different despite being 100% genetically south asian

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
Yeah that's why I said that "diversity" exists only on paper cuz all of em look the same while Indians/South Asians look very different despite being 100% genetically south asian
Africa's "diversity" includes nafris jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
She looks masc btw this girl from Lahore fogs
252082113 1078828176260015 3625650217565246987 n