Rate

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Rate my clean cut shave look...just out of curiosity i made a thread again lol....jusy clicked a selfie ...liked it so just posted it here ...

Attachments

• IMG_20190414_193237.jpg
    IMG_20190414_193237.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 149
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Rate my clean cut shave look...just out of curiosity i made a thread again lol....jusy clicked a selfie ...liked it so just posted it here ...

You look tired as fuck, but still got good bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
lefort 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, dogtown, axedee and 2 others
wraparound shotgun implant

• JFL
Reactions: axedee

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
aryan superhuman übermensch

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krezo and Extra Chromosome
Diego costa maxxing

• +1
Reactions: SA7
get some type of undercut you look like a neglected retard with the hair on the side :ROFLMAO:

loling @ ur eye area like always

Last edited:
UNMOGGABLE SLAYER/10

• JFL
Reactions: Pex1992
Honestly, you're average, but just because of your eyes and long midface, you got a nice jaw. If you would eyemax, skinmax, neckmax, and with a new haircut you would ascend, even with a long midface.

Honestly, you're average, but just because of your eyes and long midface, you got a nice jaw. If you would eyemax, skinmax, neckmax, and with a new haircut you would ascend, even with a long midface.
i dont have a long midgace ...i have an almost compact midface may be due to lens distortion it may look like that...my midface ratio is between 0.9 to 1...and what i need to do for eye max and skin max...my skin is preety clear

Attachments

• IMG_20190414_233238.JPG
    IMG_20190414_233238.JPG
    265.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 26777-aa31fe84347887dbf7c2e08796568abf.jpg
    26777-aa31fe84347887dbf7c2e08796568abf.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 26781-f5f4d1a3339de801f6ab554ce14628d9.jpg
    26781-f5f4d1a3339de801f6ab554ce14628d9.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
i dont have a long midgace ...i have an almost compact midface may be due to lens distortion it may look like that...my midface ratio is between 0.9 to 1...and what i need to do for eye max and skin max...my skin is preety clear
Yeah, you have a good midface, my bad. This is what you can do to improve your eye area.

Eye surgeries are expensive and it takes years to get great results. But what you can do now is get a new haircut, gymcel, neckmax and buy blue contact lenses, it looks good on dark skinned people.

I think just by doing these not so difficult things your rating raised a few points. If you follow these steps you'll be a 5.5. After eye surgery (and maybe other surgeries) you'll meaybe ascend and get to 6/10. That's your potential imo.
raises*

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You look tired sir

• +1
Yeah, you have a good midface, my bad. This is what you can do to improve your eye area.
View attachment 40892
Eye surgeries are expensive and it takes years to get great results. But what you can do now is get a new haircut, gymcel, neckmax and buy blue contact lenses, it looks good on dark skinned people.
View attachment 40899
I think just by doing these not so difficult things your rating raised a few points. If you follow these steps you'll be a 5.5. After eye surgery (and maybe other surgeries) you'll meaybe ascend and get to 6/10. That's your potential imo.
raises*
i actually think i am abover average right now
You look tired sir
May be lol

You look odd, and your jaw is not symmetrical.

You look odd, and your jaw is not symmetrical.
Yup i know jaws are little asymmetrical ...bit so do many models have ...no one has a perfect symmetrical face unless its jordan barrett hahah

I don't think so, don't be delusional. You're maybe slightly above average in India.
So lol where is the problem ....u r judging from some selfie pics

So lol where is the problem ....u r judging from some selfie pics
Show me a side profile picture. I want to so how well developped your maxilla (forward growth) is.
to see*

Show me a side profile picture. I want to so how well developped your maxilla (forward growth) is.
to see*
okkk

Attachments

• IMG_20190304_193308.jpg
    IMG_20190304_193308.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20190119_210142.jpg
    IMG_20190119_210142.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 50
  • +1
Reactions: G O D
You seem to have a pretty good forward growth. Start mewing if you haven't already, it helps a lot, even if you have an optimal forward growth, it helps to mantain it when you age, gravity pulls your maxilla downwards. You have an above average side profile imo. How tall are you?

• +1
You seem to have a pretty good forward growth. Start mewing if you haven't already, it helps a lot, even if you have an optimal forward growth, it helps to mantain it when you age, gravity pulls your maxilla downwards. You have an above average side profile imo. How tall are you?
6 feet
And i
And i m mewing since 6 months
This is my other side

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_171814.jpg
    IMG_20190215_171814.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
6 feet
And i
And i m mewing since 6 months
That's above average in india, I think you can slay in india, in other countries too, but not as much as in india. Your face is 5/10, your height is extremly good, so overall I would rate you 5.5/10, slightly above average, you would stand out in the crowd a little bit, this is without looksmaxing. If you looksmax you would ascend and become 6/10 or 7/10.

That's above average in india, I think you can slay in india, in other countries too, but not as much as in india. Your face is 5/10, your height is extremly good, so overall I would rate you 5.5/10, slightly above average, you would stand out in the crowd a little bit, this is without looksmaxing. If you looksmax you would ascend and become 6/10 or 7/10.
face and hfd ....and kriss kross said me that i am above average in india and probably above average in the west too...some things (mostly the asymmetry and sunken eyes..). are stopping me to be actually psl 7

Like I told you, the only thing that is breaking the harmony in your face is your eye area. You look tired, even if you probably aren't. That's your only flaw imo, everything else is average or above average. Eyes surgery can save you. I think you should feel lucky because most incels need more than one surgery to ascend including me.

Like I told you, the only thing that is breaking the harmony in your face is your eye area. You look tired, even if you probably aren't. That's your only flaw imo, everything else is average or above average. Eyes surgery can save you. I think you should feel lucky because most incels need more than one surgery to ascend including me.
But its complicated...as its the most complex part

You don't need a Lefort 3 because of shitty maxilla or a skull reduction surgery because of gay alien skull, nose surgery, jaw surgery, ear surgery, etc. Most of us have these flaws.

You look kind of good with long hair and a beard.

But its complicated...as its the most complex part
You have a warrior skull, that's a very good trait. You're right, fixing the eye area is the most complicated part, but I think science and technology are advancing exponentially, I think in less than a decade the results of eye surgery will radically change. I think there's hope for every one.

You look kind of good with long hair and a beard.
Nope clean shaven look suits me more than the beard look ...may be from that angle i am looking good ..but many say me to keep clean shaven look ...thats y i shave daily now

I should stop using "I think" all the time, english is not my first language.

• +1
You have a warrior skull, that's a very good trait. You're right, fixing the eye area is the most complicated part, but I think science and technology are advancing exponentially, I think in less than a decade the results of eye surgery will radically change. I think there's hope for every one.
I think the bad thing about the eyes is the recessed infra orbitals which results in dark circles and that gives me the tiring look ...and also little close set eyes which cant be fixed ...

I think the bad thing about the eyes is the recessed infra orbitals which results in dark circles and that gives me the tiring look ...and also little close set eyes which cant be fixed ...
What's your IPD (distance between your pupils)?

What's your IPD (distance between your pupils)?
never measure but you can see from the pics i have close set eyes ...and when i saw most indian celebs pic most have close set eyes ...like these indian good looking actors

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 32
  • images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 29
never measure but you can see from the pics i have close set eyes ...and when i saw most indian celebs pic most have close set eyes ...like these indian good looking actors
There is actually a surgery for close set eyes, I forgot the name of it, but you can search it on google (lookism.net).

I wouldn't recommNd it, it's too risky.

There is actually a surgery for close set eyes, I forgot the name of it, but you can search it on google (lookism.net).

Even i wont do any surgery for fixing close set eyes its risky as fuck...and considering most indians have cose set eyes lol as i posted two pics above

get lean already buddy boyo

• +1