Rate

i am currently on.a diet to reduce my facial bloat..so i will be lean in a few months bro
gymcel too so you dont look like a stickman

gymcel too so you dont look like a stickman
Acrually i have a passion for gym and i want to join the gym as fast as i can though i had gone to the gym in my teens but it was just for 2 months after that i never joined gym

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Acrually i have a passion for gym and i want to join the gym as fast as i can though i had gone to the gym in my teens but it was just for 2 months after that i never joined gym
you look tall with a good frame so it'll benefit you a lot

• +1
now thats a good forward growth...wish i had some more forward growth ...good morph
B
But still my eye area holds me back a little bit ....
can u do the morph of my eyes to make it look more good if u can

Last edited:
now thats a good forward growth...wish i had some more forward growth ...good morph
your forward growth isnt bad tbh, your chin, brow, and nose are as forward as the average white dude's, but your maxilla is more prominent making your profile weaker.

Ideally you should have the same upper jaw protrusion but with bones like in the first morph

• +1
Ya
your forward growth isnt bad tbh, your chin, brow, and nose are as forward as the average white dude's, but your maxilla is more prominent making your profile weaker.
View attachment 40977
Ideally you should have the same upper jaw protrusion but with bones like in the first morph
Ya bimaxillary protrusion i saw on lookism .....sean opry and jordan barrett also have that i think so

Ya
Ya bimaxillary protrusion i saw on lookism .....sean opry and jordan barrett also have that i think so
yeah they do. it looks good on opry because his browridge and chin are forward grown too, but on barrett it doesnt look that great

• +1
yeah they do. it looks good on opry because his browridge and chin are forward grown too, but on barrett it doesnt look that great
Arent my chin and brow ridge not enough forward grown...i always think my chin is the best feature of my face
An
And also i have found out the morphed which u did is of the right side of the face and i have found out my left side looks more attractive than my left side ...i dont know y but still it looks more good even when i click my pics of my left side profile photo randomly in shitty lightenings it looks good ..same is not with right side tbh ...the one in long hair is of left side only..

Last edited:
never measure but you can see from the pics i have close set eyes ...and when i saw most indian celebs pic most have close set eyes ...like these indian good looking actors
arjun rampal doesnt have close set eyes. tbh i didnt notice yours to be eithrt. hrithik defo has though

arjun rampal doesnt have close set eyes. tbh i didnt notice yours to be eithrt. hrithik defo has though
I dont have close set eyes as i have a one eye distace ... actually but my face is tall and wide so it looks like i have close set eyes in the picture
And arjun rampal also has close set eyes but his eyes are horizontally long so it does not look like close set eyes in pics

I dont have close set eyes as i have a one eye distace ... actually but my face is tall and wide so it looks like i have close set eyes in the picture
And arjun rampal also has close set eyes but his eyes are horizontally long so it does not look like close set eyes in pics
whats the lwngth of your face from hairline to chin

I havent measured.it any time but my fwhr is around 2.2 to 2.3
try measuring, i am curioud becaude ur head seems really big

obviously

• +1
Yeah, you have a good midface, my bad. This is what you can do to improve your eye area.
View attachment 40892
Eye surgeries are expensive and it takes years to get great results. But what you can do now is get a new haircut, gymcel, neckmax and buy blue contact lenses, it looks good on dark skinned people.
View attachment 40899
I think just by doing these not so difficult things your rating raised a few points. If you follow these steps you'll be a 5.5. After eye surgery (and maybe other surgeries) you'll meaybe ascend and get to 6/10. That's your potential imo.
raises*
that's an awful morph LMAO

• JFL
obviously
But i think indian girls are too low iq to know who is good looking and who is not ...one female friend of mine says she doesnt think hrithik roshan is handsome ...she thinks ranveer singh is gl...i mean wtf ...and she looks ugly ...i just hate some indian girls