Rating Megathread

You look trustworthy, friendly.
I see, I just searched on genioplasty, it's like chin lengthening right? My chin is already long I guess, should I make it even longer? Just curious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
6.5/10
Hey what's up guys, it's Scarce here.
Fuark at that lower eyelid asymmetry looks almost exactly like my eye area. Canthoplasty, get it. Another option are orbital because you need some orbital rim projection as well as under eye support. I don't know if there's some mouth widening surgery, but if there is, get it. Post your side profile. 4/10 for now.
I don't look like Scarce, that's mean. Also I have a really bad sleeping problem, would fixing it improve my lower eye symmetry?

• +1
I don't look like Scarce, that's mean. Also I have a really bad sleeping problem, would fixing it improve my lower eye symmetry?
LuL... No, it won't improve your lower eyelid symmetry
I see, I just searched on genioplasty, it's like chin lengthening right? My chin is already long I guess, should I make it even longer? Just curious.
What's the length of your chin(measuring from bottom lip to bottom of the chin) and philtrum(from bottom of the nose to upper lip)?

• +1
What's the length of your chin(measuring from bottom lip to bottom of the chin) and philtrum(from bottom of the nose to upper lip)?

1. bottom lip to bottom of the chin: ~1.5"
2. philtrum: ~0.5"

Fuark, never heard of these terms in my life. Are you a plastic surgeon by any chance? or do you work in such field?

• +1
LuL... No, it won't improve your lower eyelid symmetry

Alright, but I still don't look like Scarce! :feelsree:
here's the side shot you asked for, too @Weed , although it's dark outside now, so the lighting's different
IMG 20180819 230952

Last edited:
  • +1
1. bottom lip to bottom of the chin: ~1.5"
2. philtrum: ~0.5"

Fuark, never heard of these terms in my life. Are you a plastic surgeon by any chance? or do you work in such field?
Thanks haha but no :/ your chin is actually alright,it should be 2.10 times more than the philtrum ideally.. btw do you have an overbite? If not, make lip lift your priority..

Alright, but I still don't look like Scarce! :feelsree:
here's the side shot you asked for, too @Weed , although it's dark outside now, so the lighting's different
View attachment 125
You have a flat maxilla,lefort 1 could fix it(although I think you need a medical condition) and lip lift. Recessed mandible, I think jaw implants would help

• +1
Thanks haha but no :/ your chin is actually alright,it should be 2.10 times more than the philtrum ideally.. btw do you have an overbite? If not, make lip lift your priority..

You have a flat maxilla,lefort 1 could fix it(although I think you need a medical condition) and lip lift. Recessed mandible, I think jaw implants would help
So implants to make the bones more pronounced and a lip lift? Thanks (also, does my rating change after the side view is taken into account?)

• +1
My profile (both sides)

• +1
it should be 2.10 times more than the philtrum ideally..

I would never know measurement like this exists if did not come to this forum, tbh. This is incredible.

btw do you have an overbite? If not, make lip lift your priority..

Yes, I have slight overbite. Hell, I had to look it up to see what does it mean by "overbite", pardon my ignorance. Also saw some image on liplift, it's quite scary. My lip in normal pose (with slight smile) looks like this (it shows the philtrum, lip and chin):

pGN1ild.jpg

If I do a liplift, then my upper lip will be thicker than it is, isn't it going to make me even uglier? Sorry, my idea on facial aesthetics is 0. May be people prefer fat lips, I don't know (In my culture fat lip is considered ugly and my lower lip is already fat).

At my age, brace is not going to fix my overbite, and I saw some videos on overbite correction surgery, they are all nightmares. There is no fucking way I am going into those.

Last edited:
  • +1
So implants to make the bones more pronounced and a lip lift? Thanks (also, does my rating change after the side view is taken into account?)
Yes and lip lift although you need some widening as well. Lip lift just lifts your lip up. Your rating does not change :c

I would never know measurement like this exists if did not come to this forum, tbh. This is incredible.

Yes, I have slight overbite. Hell, I had to look it up to see what does it mean by "overbite", pardon my ignorance. Also saw some image on liplift, it's quite scary. My lip in normal pose (with slight smile) looks like this (it shows the philtrum, lip and chin):

pGN1ild.jpg

If I do a liplift, then my upper lip will be thicker than it is, isn't it going to make me even uglier? Sorry, my idea on facial aesthetics is 0. May be people prefer fat lips, I don't know (In my culture fat lip is considered ugly and my lower lip is already fat).

At my age, brace is not going to fix my overbite, and I saw some videos on overbite correction surgery, they are all nightmares. There is no fucking way I am going into those.
Your upper lip is just not full. You should fix your overbite first even if it's slight, that possibly will improve your lip area and if it won't then get a lip lift.
Your upper lip should look like that.
IMG_0324.jpg
Well not exactly like that but look at his upper lip, it's full.
When I saw your side profile your lip was kind of facing down.
lip lift should bring your upper lip a bit up. Remember tho, you gotta fix your overbite first.

• +1
never surrender incel broswe will all make it out of inceldom and ascned

• +1
@HorribleTeeth looks way better in his side profile, I don't see any major flaw except balding.

I forgot to account for balding. More like 2.5-3/10 now. Thats on the PSL scale though

• +1
I forgot to account for balding. More like 2.5-3/10 now. Thats on the PSL scale though
His first smiling pic was really bad, I can see that pic got rated like 2, but he looks way better from the side. Your rating is too harsh.

• +1
His first smiling pic was really bad, I can see that pic got rated like 2, but he looks way better from the side. Your rating is too harsh.

Better be harsh and honest than nice and bluepilled. Also, its the PSL scale. If he has a rating of 2.5/10 that translates to 3.25/10 on the regular scale.

• +1
facial asymmetry is driving me mental right now, but here, 19y/o 5'9, need a haircut and a bit overweight because I can lose weight later, but I'll always be a manlet if I don't get enough nutrients, can take a better picture later but I'll have to get on my PC for it.
View attachment 114
Literally the chaddest lmao

• +1
Literally the chaddest lmao

be honest man. You literally come here to call everyone a Chad and laugh at them ?. I see you in every Blackpilled thread on Incel.me. I dont have an account there because my account got rejected :/

• +1
If anything id probably want a rate through pm and someone who can actually rate

• +1

Girl on the far right is the female equivalent of me.

Besides the nose and eyebrows

• +1

18 y old, 183 cm, been lifting since january
whats my looks on the scale 1/10
@Weed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6401

@Weed

Your face is very round, work on neck 4.5 psl

• +1

@Weed

Post side profile tbhthb

• +1
Is the rope he only way out for me? Or is it possible to ascend if I lose a lot of weight?

Attachments

• BD17583F-FBFE-429D-9CBE-6C0E4CA83E5F.jpeg
    BD17583F-FBFE-429D-9CBE-6C0E4CA83E5F.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 361
  • E9835462-1E06-4749-A2B4-BB31B63266DE.jpeg
    E9835462-1E06-4749-A2B4-BB31B63266DE.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 351
  • FB961A00-3E2A-4A89-A475-0707D6963C08.jpeg
    FB961A00-3E2A-4A89-A475-0707D6963C08.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 276
  • 9241AD1A-7B66-4CBE-B5E9-0A219D1EF97E.jpeg
    9241AD1A-7B66-4CBE-B5E9-0A219D1EF97E.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 394
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ghostboy
Is the rope he only way out for me? Or is it possible to ascend if I lose a lot of weight?

Gonna need a full face and profile pic if you want an honest rate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Im 6’3 and all girls do is call me ugly
Definitely lose weight. You're the same height as me. If you'd like to get into bodybuilding pm me or @Intel.Imperitive if you wanna do roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Im 6’3 and all girls do is call me ugly
damn u dont look 6'3 in that picture. anyway ur tall as fuck if u gymcel and lose weight u will ascend easy my dduede

• +1
Are my shoulders narrow at 85 kg? I want to lower bf, but my mum said that my shoulders narrowed when I was at around 85 kg.
IMG 20180821 2033142

• +1
Are my shoulders narrow at 85 kg? I want to lower bf, but my mum said that my shoulders narrowed when I was at around 85 kg.
View attachment 153

Whats your shoulder width, height and waist width?
To
Your face is very round, work on neck 4.5 psl

I agree, to be fair, I think he might have a great frame as in shoulder:waist ratio. Gymcelling can benefit this guy.

• +1
Whats your shoulder width, height and waist width?
To

I agree, to be fair, I think he might have a great frame as in shoulder:waist ratio. Gymcelling can benefit this guy.
I don't know how to measure my shoulders properly, so I'll just post a pic of my body right now, at 95 kg. I am 187 cm tall.
IMG 20180821 2106402

• +1
Your shoulders seem at least average. But with your height and weight you gave me, I got your BMI to turn out at around 24. You seem to have wider waist/hips, you can cut that down by losing body fat. You can really tell how decend your bone structure is until at least 16-17% body fat and 12% for facial structure. At least not clearly.

• +1
Is this guy 7.5? WTF.

No no ??? not on the PSL scale anyways

4.5-5/10. He has potential though, good frame and descent height.

• +1
View attachment 153
The actual size of your shoulders doesn't matter as much as how big they look in comparison to the rest of your body, your shoulders:waist ratio would be a bit more helpful; any chance you could take a photo from further away?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
The actual size of your shoulders doesn't matter as much as how big they look in comparison to the rest of your body, your shoulders:waist ratio would be a bit more helpful; any chance you could take a photo from further away?

It would be way easier if he just gave us measurements ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UndercovrNormie
Is this guy 7.5? WTF.

I said IMO, when you look at him like this he has no facial flaws. He has an excellent eye area which is the most important factor to me.

He could become Chad instantly if he did this:

• +1
Rate my faceapp transformations

Looks like it takes care of my skin, fixes eye area and idk what else but def makes me look better. Time to start working on my skin lol. Faceapp gives me so much hope tbh. Could these transformations be achieved realistically?

Possibly. Skin is important but your skin isnt bad as it is. There are many different ways to looksmax.

Also, Im sorry if this is offensive, but do you feel women treat you different because you wear a turban? Like, even though I personally dont practice religion, my family and friends do as muslims and they say they seem to face discrimination at times. Totally cool to wear a turban though and practise whatever religion you want bro!

• +1
Had my normie friend take this for me, thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20170216_101208.jpg
    IMG_20170216_101208.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 432
  • +1

Never do that pose again. Also, we cant judge you with that picture. We need a forward facing face picture and a standing full length picture.

We also need age/height and shoulder width/waist width if you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Armus1 and Nibba

I’m actually kinda of surprised how many ethnics are here. I guess I was blind to the troubles you guys face. What causes these issues do you think lads. Btw, not a great picture, try and lose the glasses and get contacts .

• +1