Rating

Werther

Werther

6’1 140iq
Looking for honest PSL ratings. DM me.

If you don't attract women, probably MTN or below, if you do, then escape this site while you still can.

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11 and chadintraining
If you don't attract women, probably MTN or below, if you do, then escape this site while you still can.
I agree for the most part, but his psl may be htn+ but he has low appeal and/or isn’t social

or isn’t social
You will know if you're good-looking, even if you're a basement dweller.

but his psl may be htn+ but he has low appeal
HTNs in PSL usually have high appeal. PSL gets uncanny when you're at the upper ends. HTN is basically conventionally attractive pretty much anywhere in the world, but not strikingly so.

You will know if you're good-looking, even if you're a basement dweller.
I agree, but you may not get girls still

However this only really applies if you are a htn, as chadlite+ will usually do pretty good without this

HTNs in PSL usually have high appeal
By htn in psl, I meant he would be a htn in terms of bones and ratios, but low appeal in terms of hair, style, etc..

I agree, but you may not get girls still

However this only really applies if you are a htn, as chadlite+ will usually do pretty good without this
I think you might be underestimating what a HTN looks like. I used to think it was more normie level, as I would compare to IRL looks, and blackpill youtubers put anything that is lean HTN+, but here it means genuinely good looking.

If you were a decent height / body and HTN by .org standards you'd basically be a chad IRL.

By htn in psl, I meant he would be a htn in terms of bones and ratios, but low appeal in terms of hair, style, etc..
Unless by style you mean looking homeless (scraggly beard, barely see the face etc), then sure, but for the most part people will recognize good looking even if you're not their type.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
And what does it mean if you attract women on some days, and some days you go unnoticed??