Real 30 yo slayer vs .org 30 yo “slayer”

He’s max 5’10

Jfl I lost the pic where he’s full body in a mirror

No lean guy who’s 6’5 has the proportions of a 5’5 guy with legs as short as a micropenis
Dabull
3796311 202C5ECA 3CD2 4FE1 937E EDC39A19A218

I'm 6'4 bro trust me :lul::lul:

Attachments

• 2519476_1630286658605.png
    2519476_1630286658605.png
    217.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss, Deleted member 28541 and Iasacrko
Whatever he says idk but I have done 2 tinder experiments with @WishIwasChico and @the BULL

One of them got 100 matches in a day and the other got 2 ltb who ghosted him so I’m willing to bet the guy with 100 is more trustworthy
Bro even streegereturn had failed tinder experiments stop doing that

@moggathon well be it or be not that doesn’t defeat the purpose of this thread that is the guy who’s clearly on so much bulshit it’s unbelievable

Bro even streegereturn had failed tinder experiments stop doing that
My nigga 2 subhuman matches who ghost u is unbelievable

Ur not famous no reason for girls to recognise u

And ur account didn’t get shadowbanned since I’m lazy and don’t make new accounts that often I changed the pics to wishiwaschico and it magically worked

I had also done a experiment of u on bumble before and u got 1 match back then too

Real:

View attachment 2603690

-Has pics with women

-Gets 60+ matches a day

-Doesn’t have an account on looksmax.org

-Spends most of his time working, with friends and with women

.org self proclaimed “slayer”

View attachment 2603697

-Lives with his parents at 30 and says he’s still young

-Brags about dagree but is jobless

-Has 0 pics within 5 feet of a woman even tho he’s open about showing multiple pics of him 10 years ago with friends that he no longer has

-Gets 2 matches in 2 days and claims he mogs so much tinder AI banned his pics

-Has 50k posts in a incel forum

-Stalks random users every thread to spam some random shit in his language

-Threatens to kill @WishIwasChico for actually getting girls and not having to larp all day like him

-Spends hours in said incel forum arguing about how ppl are wrong and he mogs instead of actually slaying all the stacies that supposedly approach him

-Larps his height and claims to be 6’5 when any selfie of him proves it’s Bulshit

-Has 10kg of imaginary bone on his face he repeatedly claims when anyone with eyes can tell he doesn’t have chad bone structure

- racist when he looks like he’s name is Mohamed
Ye bro he’s gone quiet are you ok @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 4397, Zonar and 3 others
@moggathon well be it or be not that doesn’t defeat the purpose of this thread that is the guy who’s clearly on so much bulshit it’s unbelievable
The bull is obviously a troll.

My nigga 2 subhuman matches who ghost u is unbelievable

Ur not famous no reason for girls to recognise u

And ur account didn’t get shadowbanned since I’m lazy and don’t make new accounts that often I changed the pics to wishiwaschico and it magically worked

I had also done a experiment of u on bumble before and u got 1 match back then too
Puzzi di merda bro

these beefs r so funny

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
The bull is obviously a troll.
Bro someone with 50k posts all claiming he mogs (troll) stalking users and spending hours arguing all while he’s 30 with no job?

Be that a troll or not both are sick

I’d say the troll is even worse since if he actually believes this at least that explains the dedication to defending himself but to spend this much time trolling is just sick

That’s also what @Beastimmung says somehow u niggas think him being a troll makes it better but it actually makes him even more of a schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Bro someone with 50k posts all claiming he mogs (troll) stalking users and spending hours arguing all while he’s 30 with no job?

I’d say the troll is even worse since if he actually believes this at least that explains the dedication to defending himself but to spend this much time trolling is just sick

That’s also what @Beastimmung says somehow u niggas think him being a troll makes it better but it actually makes him even more of a schizo
Che puzza bro lavati

You think wishiwaschico is any better?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
bro tbh both of them tell stories that’s why when I make my threads that have anything to do with slaying I add proof if I don’t have proof I don’t make one

But if I were to bet my money on one of them I’d rather take the guy I’ve ran experiments on and got 100+ matches than the guy who got ghosted by 2 LTB on tinder

I ran both of them even if wishiwaschico is larping at least he would actually be able to do that based on the results I had with his pics so that goes with him being autistic or not

• +1
isnt aubry kinda broke
he wanted alimony from halle berry

bro tbh both of them tell stories that’s why when I make my threads that have anything to do with slaying I add proof if I don’t have proof I don’t make one

But if I were to bet my money on one of them I’d rather take the guy I’ve ran experiments on and got 100+ matches than the guy who got ghosted by 2 LTB on tinder

I ran both of them even if wishiwaschico is larping at least he would actually be able to do that based on the results I had with his pics so that goes with him being autistic or not
you are really ugly btw

@WishIwasChico why is that nigga on our dick so much did u fuck his onetits?
He’s not going to fuck you. You got flamed and are now looking for anything you can. Go crawl back to your home country and stay there deathnicZ

you are really ugly btw
I’m not denying any of that but I include audio or video in my slay threads so anyone can cope with me paying actors or anything but at least I try I don’t argue about it everyone’s free to have their own opinions I just post what I find interesting

Ik ppl don’t wanna read stories so I include proof that isn’t just some text message

• +1

Can you show me the picture he sent you?

What? I asked 8 times how you look like but you ignored me

If you were a real slayer then its not problem to send a pic of yourself, but you did not
see he is gonna ignore me again, supposed ".org slayer"

He’s not going to fuck you. You got flamed and are now looking for anything you can. Go crawl back to your home country and stay there deathnicZ
I noticed u glaze mine or his dick at every opportunity u get crawl back to your gooner cave jealous fag

• +1
I’m not denying any of that but I include audio or video in my slay threads so anyone can cope with me paying actors or anything but at least I try I don’t argue about it everyone’s free to have their own opinions I just post what I find interesting

Ik ppl don’t wanna read stories so I include proof that isn’t just some text message
i mog you

That’s

You show real proof that’s proves you’re not Larp. Chico doesn’t.

• +1
lsarcko and chico is the one who created this thread LOL
look under your nazi thread he’s attacking my dick constantly doing tricks on it all that and more

I noticed u glaze mine or his dick at every opportunity u get crawl back to your gooner cave jealous fag
Jealous of what exactly? I call you a frauding fag because you quite clearly are. Iwishiwaschico is very obviously larping. Keep copinh poo skin.

look under your nazi thread he’s attacking my dick constantly doing tricks on it all that and more
Because you think you’re part of the squad muhh based hitler. Deathnic ramblings.

I also think wishiwaschicos pics are legit cause I remember him asking me for a rating way back in the day before all the brag threads and I remember him being the same guy I don’t think he’s lying on his face

It’s definitely not a known celebrity or something doesn’t show up on pintarest or google

• +1
Because you think you’re part of the squad muhh based hitler. Deathnic ramblings.
you subhuman most definitely aren’t part of the squad

• +1
I also think wishiwaschicos pics are legit cause I remember him asking me for a rating way back in the day before all the brag threads and I remember him being the same guy I don’t think he’s lying on his face

It’s definitely not a known celebrity or something doesn’t show up on pintarest or google
maybe he is, but im still waiting for his face pic

That’s

You show real proof that’s proves you’re not Larp. Chico doesn’t.
I show legit pages of texts and bumble chat how tf can I constantly fraud bumble chat you fucking clown kys

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
see he is gonna ignore me again, supposed ".org slayer"
I trust it’s him in the pics even tho he’s very picky with the ppl he sends pics to even when I asked he was reluctant

I’m pretty sure @WishIwasChico actually asked for a rating from me even before this when he was a greycel before all the slay threads and I remember his face being the same and at the time I also said htn/chadlite

• +1
I show legit pages of texts and bumble chat how tf can I constantly fraud bumble chat you fucking clown kys
Anyone can. Chad fishing getting another cel to help you.

• JFL
I trust it’s him in the pics even tho he’s very picky with the ppl he sends pics to even when I asked he was reluctant

I’m pretty sure @WishIwasChico actually asked for a rating from me even before this when he was a greycel before all the slay threads and I remember his face being the same and at the time I also said htn/chadlite
Yes bro I’m not sending to these incels Bhai fuck that, only to people like you bhai as you mog and wouldn’t be bitter and dox and shit

looks like the guy I met at a rave in Rotterdam last saturday

I was on cocaine and saw him sitting at a table with friends. Sat down with him and his friends, and immediately joined their conversation. Vibing hard.

Guy was also from Italy. He was my height though, only 6'0.

I told him I was there solo, and he invited me to join his friend-group. He immediately recognized me as a chill dude and let the other people in his group know that "I am legit'.

Which was 1 other guy (who somewhat reminded me of @badg96 . didnt interact much with him, he seemed high asf on drugs) and 4 hot girls. (Didn't slay, but vibe was nice)

He looked somewhat similar as @the BULL , but 4 inches shorter. And had 4 hot girls with him at this rave (which he probably all fucked afterwards in one big orgie).

You just don't recognize moggers.

Literally what you call 'real' is a photoshopped/frauded picture of some tryhard.
3816278_9176F5C1-755E-4008-A9D4-CB76DF4BBCC5.jpeg

What is even 'real' about this try-hard frauded picture. This nigga literally hired someone to make and edit this photo for him. How is that compareable with a low-effort selfie?

30yo slayers like the R'dam version of @the BULL , don't have to oblige to normal societal rules. They don't need to try-hard. That is normie-tier stuff, not for slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi