Real 30 yo slayer vs .org 30 yo “slayer”

I show legit pages of texts and bumble chat how tf can I constantly fraud bumble chat you fucking clown kys
Tbh yeah u show more proof than @the BULL even

How tf is everyone supposed to take this guy for his word if it’s all tales with 0 screenshots even

Ppl say the BULL is joking but in my opinion if it’s only a joke it’s even worse that just makes him a lifeless schizo who’s 30 and spends hours “trolling “ stalking ppl and arguing about how he mogs

Honestly better if it’s actually what he believes in his crazy mind since at least then he’d have a reason to defend this fantasy

Stfu you know I’m right I know fatass ugly guys who have a new girl everyday just because they’re not fucking autistic as shit like you

This is exactly why I’m not showing you myself to you
i just wanna see if i mog you
im not a weird autistic doxer

if those brag threads were true then it should not be a problem to send you face brah

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I’m sick of niggas on here saying they gon stab me and shit nigga come do it I’m sick of these clowns sending me death threats just put me on ignore and kys

Innit @Iasacrko

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Iasacrko
Tbh yeah u show more proof than @the BULL even

How tf is everyone supposed to take this guy for his word if it’s all tales with 0 screenshots even

Ppl say the BULL is joking but in my opinion if it’s only a joke it’s even worse that just makes him a lifeless schizo who’s 30 and spends hours “trolling “ stalking ppl and arguing about how he mogs

Honestly better if it’s actually what he believes in his crazy mind since at least then he’d have a reason to defend this fantasy
Bro I swear on my life all my slays are legit I can’t take pics fucking them they’ll see and ask? I have my phone in my jeans and throw them off wtf am I supposed to do?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Bulls a pussy destroyer

i just wanna see if i mog you
im not a weird autistic doxer

if those brag threads were true then it should not be a problem to send you face brah
Cause I’m not a mogger bro and you’ll just flame me

Anyone can. Chad fishing getting another cel to help you.
I mean I used his pics on my experiment and there’s no reason for him to chadfish when his real pics get that many likes

He got likes and women texting first multiple times on my experiment

And it wasn’t even biased or planned everyone back then knew I had beef with him for him calling my slays mid that’s the whole reason I wanted to test his pics out since he’d claim he had better girls and it’s actually true based on the results

• +1
I’m sick of niggas on here saying they gon stab me and shit nigga come do it I’m sick of these clowns sending me death threats just put me on ignore and kys

Innit @Iasacrko
Jfl there’s more besides the BULL?

Lol making slay threads makes u a target to every incel in the horizon

• +1
I mean I used his pics on my experiment and there’s no reason for him to chadfish when his real pics get that many likes

He got likes and women texting first multiple times on my experiment

And it wasn’t even biased or planned everyone back then knew I had beef with him for him calling my slays mid that’s the whole reason I wanted to test his pics out since he’d claim he had better girls and it’s actually true based on the results
Ye you’re slays are foggers bro idk why I said that, you mog this entire forum you had a Stacy approach you and come over, fuck these incels they are jealous

Jfl there’s more besides the BULL?

Lol making slay threads makes u a target to every incel in the horizon
Yes two others were saying they want to Stan and kill me im sick of it bro

Bro I swear on my life all my slays are legit I can’t take pics fucking them they’ll see and ask? I have my phone in my jeans and throw them off wtf am I supposed to do?
Nah yeah from ur pics and matches it’s more than believable multiple stacies dming u first

I had no bias in the tinder experiment it’s hard to believe the BULL when he talks so much and only gets 2 matches who ghost him

I don’t even have those girls pics anymore they were literally the bottom of the barrel tier women

Innit @Iasacrko
I shoot you

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
It’s bad enough having this deranged mfer threatening to kill me everyday. This nigga looks fucking deranged bro:
1873A3DB 34AC 47C1 BF5F 26725865CC9C

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, MoggerGaston, the BULL and 1 other person
It’s bad enough having this deranged mfer threatening to kill me everyday. This nigga looks fucking deranged bro:
View attachment 2603925
Unironically think if this nigga gets ur address at this point he’s gonna come after u especially if u post some sex tape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Unironically think if this nigga gets ur address at this point he’s gonna come after u especially if u post some sex tape
Wouldn’t let him into the UK looking like that, he’d get beaten up by British recessed slags

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and the BULL
Wouldn’t let him into the UK looking like that, he’d get beaten up by British recessed slags
Ok I’ll be fair:

It began for you in the slums of mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and the BULL
No Bro you Say it's over for me that's unacceptable
Ur probably just trolling tbh which is even more sick since u need to get a life asap

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Ur probably just trolling tbh which is even more sick since u need to get a life asap
He’s not trolling he looks like this:

C76F0C0D 5CA8 4ED2 B6AF 7905ACD417A7

Look at his eyes bro they are fucking deranged

• JFL
Italian economy Is fucked bro
Still spending hours playing some troll character pretending to be a slayer ever since I joined the website who knows how long always arguing with anyone who says otherwise

Seems like too much dedication for a troll

Still spending hours playing some troll character pretending to be a slayer ever since I joined the website who knows how long always arguing with anyone who says otherwise

Seems like too much dedication for a troll
Bro when i was slaying on tinder wishiwaschico didn't even know what Was a tinder

Bro when i was slaying on tinder wishiwaschico didn't even know what Was a tinder
That’s why you was slaying then people like me and @Iasacrko showed up and you was old news and sent to the ward to be locked away from women

• JFL
  • +1
Q

Just lol if you think wishiwaschico slays
He does. I dont get it myself for the most but man being white mogs so hard as long as you don't have a retarded pheno

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Iasacrko
Well I’m still waiting for more than 10 matches on ur account who knows wtf tinders AI supposedly did to some random guy from milan

I can use literal male models pics and it works just fine but the schizo rotter the BULL is so famous tinder automatically detects and bans his face

• JFL
He does. I dont get it myself for the most but man being white mogs so hard as long as you don't have a retarded pheno
I mean I’ve ran the most unbiased experiment on him at the time crossing my fingers for him to fail and the nigga got close to 100 likes by the end of the day and attractive girls matching

Odds are he actually is capable of slaying like he says

• +1
It’s my smv it’s not hard to understand tbh. Everything is a multiplier so I have ok face, good body, great career, great car, great pics, 6’1 all of this makes me above average when combined

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Iasacrko
I mean I’ve ran the most unbiased experiment on him at the time crossing my fingers for him to fail and the nigga got close to 100 likes by the end of the day and attractive girls matching

Odds are he actually is capable of slaying like he says
I haven’t lied about one slay and I have a slay tomorrow for definite so people will say that is larp too

That’s why you was slaying then people like me and @Iasacrko showed up and you was old news and sent to the ward to be locked away from women
Stop bullying me idiot

• JFL
Well I’m still waiting for more than 10 matches on ur account who knows wtf tinders AI supposedly did to some random guy from milan

I can use literal male models pics and it works just fine but the schizo rotter the BULL is so famous tinder automatically detects and bans his face
Ten matches hahahaha

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and the BULL
The BULL is clearly at least a chadlite

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, Iasacrko and WishIwasChico
It’s my smv it’s not hard to understand tbh. Everything is a multiplier so I have ok face, good body, great career, great car, great pics, 6’1 all of this makes me above average when combined
I mean still I don’t think the car or the body were the sole career of ur slay

The first pic I had of u on tinder was ur face for a girl to even look at the other pics she has to like the face already

Girls swipe left on 90% of the guys u think she’ll take the time to look at every pic

The first pic was a bland expressionless pic in a car and that’s what girls saw first if ur face wasn’t good they wouldn’t even press right in the first place to see other pics

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico
I mean still I don’t think the car or the body were the sole career of ur slay

The first pic I had of u on tinder was ur face for a girl to even look at the other pics she has to like the face already

Girls swipe left on 90% of the guys u think she’ll take the time to look at every pic

The first pic was a bland expressionless pic in a car and that’s what girls saw first if ur face wasn’t good they wouldn’t even press right in the first place to see other pics
Over for copers on here completely now then

Over for copers on here completely now then
I mean it’s common sense copers wanna cope with anything but just watch at a video or look at a girl swipe irl

She takes less than a second to swipe right on guys from the first pic

For her to even start going through ur pics she has to have at least a initial reaction of hmm he’s cute

It’s just how it works and everyone here knows this unless they look for reasons to cope

• +1
I ran you in my city and got 16 likes lmao
Nigga if here in Germany and in London according to other users who ran him chico gets 100 meanwhile here u get 2 likes…

If ur claiming in ur city he gets 16 then u get negative likes at that point

• JFL