Real 30 yo slayer vs .org 30 yo “slayer”

Nigga if here in Germany and in London according to other users who ran him chico gets 100 meanwhile here u get 2 likes…

If ur claiming in ur city he gets 16 then u get negative likes at that point
Bro i got 80 likes in Bologna leave me alone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
Nigga if here in Germany and in London according to other users who ran him chico gets 100 meanwhile here u get 2 likes…

If ur claiming in ur city he gets 16 then u get negative likes at that point
2 likes :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
It’s my smv it’s not hard to understand tbh. Everything is a multiplier so I have ok face, good body, great career, great car, great pics, 6’1 all of this makes me above average when combined
Yeah but the thing is girls actually find you super physically attractive so your looks are certified top tier

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and WishIwasChico
Yeah but the thing is girls actually find you super physically attractive so your looks are certified top tier
I don’t know bro you mog me bro and I am mtn I admit it, I don’t get this shit either and most girls don’t think I’m white they think I’m med so I don’t thinks it’s jbw

Real:

View attachment 2603690

-Has pics with women

-Gets 60+ matches a day

-Doesn’t have an account on looksmax.org

-Spends most of his time working, with friends and with women

.org self proclaimed “slayer”

View attachment 2603697

-Lives with his parents at 30 and says he’s still young

-Brags about dagree but is jobless

-Has 0 pics within 5 feet of a woman even tho he’s open about showing multiple pics of him 10 years ago with friends that he no longer has

-Gets 2 matches in 2 days and claims he mogs so much tinder AI banned his pics

-Has 50k posts in a incel forum

-Stalks random users every thread to spam some random shit in his language

-Threatens to kill @WishIwasChico for actually getting girls and not having to larp all day like him

-Spends hours in said incel forum arguing about how ppl are wrong and he mogs instead of actually slaying all the stacies that supposedly approach him

-Larps his height and claims to be 6’5 when any selfie of him proves it’s Bulshit

-Has 10kg of imaginary bone on his face he repeatedly claims when anyone with eyes can tell he doesn’t have chad bone structure

- racist when he looks like he’s name is Mohamed
If he is 6’3 the bull could have decent success with women/gf but it’s his mental health that’s holding him back.

He does. I dont get it myself for the most but man being white mogs so hard as long as you don't have a retarded pheno
thats like half of europe jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and the BULL
I don’t know bro you mog me bro and I am mtn I admit it, I don’t get this shit either and most girls don’t think I’m white they think I’m med so I don’t thinks it’s jbw
Med? That's odd

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Med? Fuck off cumskin. In Rome you would clean the colisseum's streets

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Ye girls think I am Italian lol at @the BULL im really tanned irl
Bro real meds would slap you whole day long lmao slaps from the right and from the left

Bro real meds would slap you whole day long lmao slaps from the right and from the left
Meds are on average like 5’7 be wuiet

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger and the BULL
Meds are on average like 5’7 be wuiet
Meds are dark triad and have 8" wrists 21" bideltoid Bro. You would get a lot of slaps in Rome. And bitches laughing at you. English men are beta as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and sportsmogger
6’5 mogger proportions
View attachment 2603779
ngl Im bored so if I was in Italy and found this phaggot I'd ruin his skull with a crowbar, I just wanna see him shattered so bad, idk why probably out of boredom. he needs to kill himself

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
Meds are dark triad and have 8" wrists 21" bideltoid Bro. You would get a lot of slaps in Rome. And bitches laughing at you. English men are beta as fuck
I’m not English I’m Irish/French so fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and the BULL

Bro why does every user here sound like they learn English from fucking Mumbai middle school

Tf is this shit didn’t know most users were foreigners since I hear the accent

@the BULL for example types so well but when u listen to him speak English u can’t understand anything the nigga says

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
ngl Im bored so if I was in Italy and found this phaggot I'd ruin his skull with a crowbar, I just wanna see him shattered so bad, idk why probably out of boredom. he needs to kill himself
He would shit his pants in the street and all the women would laugh at him as he ran off waddling with shit in his pants

Med is Bulshit u look white even with brown eyes u have lighter brown hair and pale skin ain’t nobody think ur med

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Med is Bulshit u look white even with brown eyes u have lighter brown hair and pale skin ain’t nobody think ur med
Idk bro British recessed slags see you tanned and brunette and think med

@ReadBooksEveryday.

Don't read the 4 pages. You get the idea after one. Not sure if you've analyzed @the BULL much but @WishIwasChico has gone from being doomer to all of a sudden spiking out onto success. I wonder why it's probably to due to his swaying personality on text.

Sorry BULLshit but not sorry, every time I see you on here you're waging wars with users and one day, your life and all its time wasted is going to turn upside down and crash upon you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday.

Don't read the 4 pages. You get the idea after one. Not sure if you've analysed @the BULL much but @WishIwasChico has gone from being doomer to all of a sudden spiking out onto success. I wonder why it's probably to due to his swaying personality on text.
this thread is some incels beefing to eachother while i fuck and impregnate their crushes and moms!!

Real:

View attachment 2603690

-Has pics with women

-Gets 60+ matches a day

-Doesn’t have an account on looksmax.org

-Spends most of his time working, with friends and with women

.org self proclaimed “slayer”

View attachment 2603697

-Lives with his parents at 30 and says he’s still young

-Brags about dagree but is jobless

-Has 0 pics within 5 feet of a woman even tho he’s open about showing multiple pics of him 10 years ago with friends that he no longer has

-Gets 2 matches in 2 days and claims he mogs so much tinder AI banned his pics

-Has 50k posts in a incel forum

-Stalks random users every thread to spam some random shit in his language

-Threatens to kill @WishIwasChico for actually getting girls and not having to larp all day like him

-Spends hours in said incel forum arguing about how ppl are wrong and he mogs instead of actually slaying all the stacies that supposedly approach him

-Larps his height and claims to be 6’5 when any selfie of him proves it’s Bulshit

-Has 10kg of imaginary bone on his face he repeatedly claims when anyone with eyes can tell he doesn’t have chad bone structure

- racist when he looks like he’s name is Mohamed
he's not 6'5 but he's decent looking he just has an aspie stare

Last edited: