Real Attraction is instant (1second)

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
This is the biggest pill to swallow ngl. If you don't get someone look at you and immediately feel attracted by your looks is OVER. I've been sitting around the uni hall and countless of people, men and women pass by me while chilling alone staring at everybody being as objective as possible. Over 1 and a half hour here and only 1 girl made me feel the 1 second instant attraction theory I'm talking about.

When I'm talking about the 1 second attraction theory I'm talking about not even allowing your mind to analyse the characteristics/features of a person, your mind aumatically considers the person as attractive. Thats the only proof that the person HAS looks.

Now as an expert at deduction and laying down the specific components that made that particular girl apply to my 1 second attraction theory were

1: she was wearing clothes that really complimented her body in contrary to most girls I see passing by (for example they wear hoodies and bs clothes, she was wearing a black tight top and flared jeans)

2. She was wearing make up but what made her stand out was her clear skin + rouge
Rouge
Rouge
How do you fight rouge and make up as a man? I DONT FUCKING KNOW BUT ITS MOG MATERIAL FOR WOMEN

3. Big lips

4. Straightened delicate hair (most other bitches I see have generic hair)

5. Blue eyes. But ngl I realized her blue eyes after the 1 second passed and started analyzing her looks. That means blue eyes are semi cope. During the 1 second threshold I realized theres something different on her face, you know that dizziness you slightly feel when you look someone with light eyes/black hair but that component didn't matter up until I analysed what I was looking therefore light eyes don't apply to the theory unless they are super light/stand out.

I'll make a video about it to analyse it better sometime

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, humanoidsub7, AsGoodAsItGets and 7 others
dnrd water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, humanoidsub7, LooksThinker and 2 others
the initial hypothesis is true (water), the rest is autistic mental masturbation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Tylermax and LooksThinker
I've been sitting around the uni hall and countless of people, men and women pass by me while chilling alone staring at everybody being as objective as possible. Over 1 and a half hour here and only 1 girl made me feel the 1 second instant attraction theory I'm talking about.
I'm confused, what happened here, where you attracted only by one girl from all those who passed by, or just one girl stared at you looking interested, like she was attracted to you?

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
I'm confused, what happened here, where you attracted only by one girl from all those who passed by, or just one girl stared at you looking interested, like she was attracted to you?
The first one

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
The first one
So from all those girls who passed by, you would bang only one, how many girlfriends did you have until now?

• +1
So from all those girls who passed by, you would bang only one, how many girlfriends did you have until now?
One girlfriend but she was mid. So my theory is valid don't you think

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
One girlfriend but she was mid. So my theory is valid don't you think
Not really, you can't afford to be picky, only Chads can, you should consider yourself lucky if you can get any girl.

• So Sad