Real reason you aren't rich is because you understand life wrong

, which is beyond the scope of your control
So if your fate which is pre-destined.

You cannot choose liking men
Indeed scientific studies suggest this is a side effect of early mental and sexual abuse. Every homosexual if he wanted could also have a family as was the case with homosexuals in the past. Indeed there is no such thing as a gay gene. If so, it wouldn't be in circulation anymore, naturally, long time ago. But it's simply not the case and it is a degenerate perversion that can be controlled. Notice it says "if a man LAY with another man as with a woman" not if his dick gets hard upon seeing naked men. That is, if the act itself is done.

So is he really a sinner
As displayed you don't even know what is a sin and what is not. You don't even know why sins exist or why theres laws in place I can guess. Hint, its for the betterment of society, shortly explained. Anything degenerate is forbidden, such as spreading aids (anal intercourse and sexual deviation/perversion/liberation/sexual revolution)
There are many psychopaths out there who will mess you up if given the chance,
And their capability of faith is all the same, minus empathy but even they know they're supposed to feel it. And they are judged accordingly to their mental and physical disadvantages. (just a little heads up - not all psychopaths are killers! Wow real life isn't like the movies!)

thinking that theres a peace of fair in this perverse
Thats the test. Otherwise, there is no point in you existing whatsoever. That goes for the entire humanity.

And I don't say I have the answers, but who ever claims, I tend to think none really does.
Don't worry, with enough thinking you'll reach the most rational conclusion there is. Islam will be waiting at the end of that road. Not that i wish to imply anything other than "read all the scripture and history available and draw your own conclusions"
that this is the way the universe works?
How do you think it was created? How do you think 4d and up, works? Have you ever thought about that? Must've our own laws of physics been broken so that we are made in an explosion of seemingly all matter which came out of nothing? Now how do we interact with the 2d and the 1d and what conclusion can you draw if you put it into a theoretical comparison of how something from a higher dimension of existence could interact with our own, knowing the way the tesaract functions and how we function compared to 2d?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Of course not. That's why I said the intelligence plays a role as well. Along with hard work.

Of course I don't think school or college is useful if you are wanting to become rich from it. As I say, it's a way of maintaining a functioning society. But yes as a backup it would be necessary for the vast majority of people. It all depends on what you want at the end of the day.

There are some high income skills that do not require a gifted level of intelligence such as copywriting. In fact just having average intelligence merged with a lot hard work could probably bring a great source of output.

Those jobs can earn enough to live comfortably off of if you provide the right amount of value to warrant the pay check.

So yes I suppose it's more about the awareness and the realisation that the education system will not allow you to garner wealth. But I would agree that most people shouldn't drop out especially if they haven't got a good idea.

I've dropped out of college which to be honest was a mistake on my part but I felt it was necessary. I didn't part take in my exams as I refused (which I have now realised as being a dumb idea) which means I had to start at the very basic levels of college. Not something I necessarily wanted to part take in as I felt it was a waste of time. So I dropped out. I'm focusing on myself. I'm doing this battle on my own. No girlfriend, no friends, no education, and living in a low income environment as of now. Probably should've had those backup plans but I'm just going full on beast mode.
so let me get this straight

you dropped out of college because you were too much of a lazy cunt to do your exams? or was there another SOLID reason? so you think that if you are too lazy to study for some dumb exam, youll somehow not be lazy to do something 100 times harder?

do you realize that if you cant even get your discipline to study, youll somehow have the discipline to get out of the matrix? exactly why did you think that it was necessary? tell me, with all this time now, what exactly are you doing to somehow balance the outcome if you had a college degree?

So if your fate which is pre-destined.

Indeed scientific studies suggest this is a side effect of early mental and sexual abuse. Every homosexual if he wanted could also have a family as was the case with homosexuals in the past. Indeed there is no such thing as a gay gene. If so, it wouldn't be in circulation anymore, naturally, long time ago. But it's simply not the case and it is a degenerate perversion that can be controlled. Notice it says "if a man LAY with another man as with a woman" not if his dick gets hard upon seeing naked men. That is, if the act itself is done.

As displayed you don't even know what is a sin and what is not. You don't even know why sins exist or why theres laws in place I can guess. Hint, its for the betterment of society, shortly explained. Anything degenerate is forbidden, such as spreading aids (anal intercourse and sexual deviation/perversion/liberation/sexual revolution)

And their capability of faith is all the same, minus empathy but even they know they're supposed to feel it. And they are judged accordingly to their mental and physical disadvantages. (just a little heads up - not all psychopaths are killers! Wow real life isn't like the movies!)

Thats the test. Otherwise, there is no point in you existing whatsoever. That goes for the entire humanity.

Don't worry, with enough thinking you'll reach the most rational conclusion there is. Islam will be waiting at the end of that road. Not that i wish to imply anything other than "read all the scripture and history available and draw your own conclusions"

How do you think it was created? How do you think 4d and up, works? Have you ever thought about that? Must've our own laws of physics been broken so that we are made in an explosion of seemingly all matter which came out of nothing? Now how do we interact with the 2d and the 1d and what conclusion can you draw if you put it into a theoretical comparison of how something from a higher dimension of existence could interact with our own, knowing the way the tesaract functions and how we function compared to 2d?
blablabla islam blablabla, nigga if you wanna be a jihadi then go to iraq or some shit. why are you even in the western world

• +1
Reactions: N1666
blablabla islam blablabla, nigga if you wanna be a jihadi then go to iraq or some shit. why are you even in the western world
Kek i was born pure aryan orthodox christian in Eastern Europe. Islam is the truth, perhaps look at what is written and your own scripture (OT and NT) and you will understand. Plus, this is my thread and none of this reasoning which I used come from the NT. Could it be the Quran is deeper than the bible?!🙀

• +1
Kek i was born pure aryan orthodox christian in Eastern Europe. Islam is the truth, perhaps look at what is written and your own scripture (OT and NT) and you will understand. Plus, this is my thread and none of this reasoning which I used come from the NT. Could it be the Quran is deeper than the bible?!🙀
so you are not only a brainwashed jihadi, but your also a traitor. Yeah nigga youll go straight to hell. Treason is not well tolerated

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
People need money for many different purposes. Before when I was a teenager, 15/16. Give me a love relationship with someone I'm attracted to and a decent wage slave and family and that's a happy life for me.

But shit changes. Now I'm desperate for money, and its not that I really dream of a lavish life. Things just change and to meet your needs sometimes u need money.
Folks who want money with no purpose are just lost in life, but it's better be lost making money than rotting away at a shitty job. Your childs will thank you too.
see, the thing is the human always wants more

thats why say ”grass isnt green on the other side” because we always want more. we are never happy we just become greedier and greedier

• +1
see, the thing is the human always wants more

thats why say ”grass isnt green on the other side” because we always want more. we are never happy we just become greedier and greedier
Sometimes it can be. I guess I want more lookswise. Other people money wise but I've got my purpose.

Cheers my Bro. One of the few users I respect.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
so you are not only a brainwashed jihadi, but your also a traitor. Yeah nigga youll go straight to hell. Treason is not well tolerated
Traitor of what, paganism?

@
irrumator praetor
@irrumator praetor you have said so many things with gaps of coherence
Nice cope to withdraw from the argument. I understand, maybe you got wronged a couple times, reaction to trauma and all that. Well, it can blind us sometimes I know that. Hopefully the blindfold will fall off your face one day. Apparently you can't argue anything I said and just resort to half witted ad hominems. All the luck to ya pal

• +1
You lost all credibility when you mentioned Iq

the continuation of your bloodline and principle teachings of lively knowledge and wisdom, which is if you are not below 90iq actually the only thing that holds any value
criticizes thinking like an animal, holds the most animal goal up as the highest good and purpose to life

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
criticizes thinking like an animal, holds the most animal goal up as the highest good and purpose to life
The point of the thread clearly couldn't be digested by your head

Didnt read.

Making Money IS Impossible. Forget about IT, never Focus on it again. There is too much competition etc

Didnt read.

Making Money IS Impossible. Forget about IT, never Focus on it again. There is too much competition etc
Cope

According to you only lol
Me and other people aswell, it makes your post look amateur dork, your post has nothing to do with iq but somehow you found a way to mention it congrats

ive been a neet for 7 yrs i just wanna wake up have no pain in my arm and get instant dopamine playing videogames

The point of the thread clearly couldn't be digested by your head
imagine thinking i didn't just skim the thread looking for a contradiction so i could call you a retard

so let me get this straight

you dropped out of college because you were too much of a lazy cunt to do your exams? or was there another SOLID reason? so you think that if you are too lazy to study for some dumb exam, youll somehow not be lazy to do something 100 times harder?

do you realize that if you cant even get your discipline to study, youll somehow have the discipline to get out of the matrix? exactly why did you think that it was necessary? tell me, with all this time now, what exactly are you doing to somehow balance the outcome if you had a college degree?

Well, I didn't like the idea of having to spend a few years in college which provided me with little to no return on investment. I didn't part take in my exams when I was at school either which lead to grave consequence. Now I've dropped out of college because they wanted me to re take those exams, which I couldn't be asked to. I suppose you could say I lack discipline, as I am currently sitting here at around 23 percent bodyfat.

Yes I am risking my life 100 percent. Yes there is going to be grave consequences and regrets from going down this route.

I don't really care about being a millionaire as such. I just need to make a fair income so that I can be seen as a decent "provider".

Obviously even a chad who is broke will be frowned upon if he commits to a long term relationship, especially after marriage.

I'm still a virgin as well. I barely speak to any women. I'm overweight. I have literally zero friends (I always kept to myself aka autism). I have no idea what career I'm going to choose. So for me I am very inclined to going ER. Especially with my pyschopathic tendencies. If things can't go decent, then there's a high chance I'll go ER or rape women or whatever.

Sometimes I like the idea of being a loser so I can make others suffer with me. I've got absolutely nothing to lose in doing so. It's like carrying a massive boulder though. I don't know what keeps me going and I don't know how much longer I can go. Real talk.

imagine thinking i didn't just skim the thread looking for a contradiction so i could call you a retard
Thats because you're a dumbass yourself

The worse thing of this is that you might end up lonely with none to marry and regret not having that "meaningless" sex. I dont promote slut or whore behaviour but... nobody is secured anything, and theres absolutely no harm in sleeping with someone thinking it could lead to smth even if it doesnt.

how many times did u jerk off this year? To be talking about purity of your soul. Religious rambling. No such thing as soul. There's brain à the concept of purity of yours is rather the structural morphology that allows you to have ethic and morals that would be deemed as practical, intelligent and fair by smart non biased people. My purity wasn't gone because I fell in love and had sex with that person. It was gone that day I was accused of cheating when I wasnt, when I had sent people beat me up because I cheated when I wasnt. When we were not even a former a couple anyway, but hey they thought that meant I wasn't pure, Muslim like you.

I am done,
Sad story
She accused you of cheating and sent men to beat you up ???

• So Sad
Well, I didn't like the idea of having to spend a few years in college which provided me with little to no return on investment. I didn't part take in my exams when I was at school either which lead to grave consequence. Now I've dropped out of college because they wanted me to re take those exams, which I couldn't be asked to. I suppose you could say I lack discipline, as I am currently sitting here at around 23 percent bodyfat.

Yes I am risking my life 100 percent. Yes there is going to be grave consequences and regrets from going down this route.

I don't really care about being a millionaire as such. I just need to make a fair income so that I can be seen as a decent "provider".

Obviously even a chad who is broke will be frowned upon if he commits to a long term relationship, especially after marriage.

I'm still a virgin as well. I barely speak to any women. I'm overweight. I have literally zero friends (I always kept to myself aka autism). I have no idea what career I'm going to choose. So for me I am very inclined to going ER. Especially with my pyschopathic tendencies. If things can't go decent, then there's a high chance I'll go ER or rape women or whatever.

Sometimes I like the idea of being a loser so I can make others suffer with me. I've got absolutely nothing to lose in doing so. It's like carrying a massive boulder though. I don't know what keeps me going and I don't know how much longer I can go. Real talk.
Its over man. And it unironically seems like ur fault

Money only has value if most are poor.

Its over man. And it unironically seems like ur fault

Sure there is absolutely no guarantee I will be successful but to be pessimistic about it isn't healthy for me particularly.

If it's over now then the next 50 - 60 years are going to be truly painful.

I can give u the full story in pm
Don't feel like wasting your time making you write whole ass story if you get yourself a lot of free time somehow
Do it when you get it

• Love it
DNR this :bluepill: vomit of yours, ofc :smonk:
muh sex is "special" :soy::feelsuhh: