Real story of a girl who commited suicide in my unis campus last year

A

Abhorrence

Kraken
I didnt know her personally but this legit happened

Apparently there was a girl who was wearing hijab bcuz of pressure by family but after she went to uni she started to not wear it bcuz she was away from her family but kept this a secret

Her family was pretty strict im guessing and didnt want her to do degen stuff and go to uni only for studying

And apparently there was some boy from another uni who threatened to tell her family about her not wearing hijab and other things she did i think in order to have sex with her or something

After this she hanged herself in the forest of the campus at night and someone found her corpse like 1 day later

I don't exactly know the full story and her family tried to cover up her suicide by telling she died from heart attack probably because of religious reasons

@SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Xangsane, Corleone and 14 others
holiday season innit

High iq method to get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 29167, incel194012940 and 5 others
thank god im not a female born ina extreme religious family

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, PSLdemigod, chosen-one and 2 others
thank god im not a female born ina extreme religious family
I dont get why she choose to commit suicide instead of getting help

Her family should have been hella strict about religion but even if thats the case it doesnt make sense she could have just went to the police and demand protection or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio, Moldovancel and Jamaldickjavontus
i cant find anything about this on the internet
there used to be I think but they got it removed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I dont get why she choose to commit suicide instead of getting help

Her family should have been hella strict about religion but even if thats the case it doesnt make sense she could have just went to the police and demand protection or something
Once ur heavily indoctrinated it's insanely difficult to escape the hellhole. Didn't want to dishonor the family or it's religion especially since these lot have been brought up to look up their parents like their owners. Most people rnt just mentally strong enough

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Once ur heavily indoctrinated it's insanely difficult to escape the hellhole. Didn't want to dishonor the family or it's religion especially since these lot have been brought up to look up their parents like their owners. Most people rnt just mentally strong enough
but in islam its a major sin to commit suicide so it doesnt make sense either way

i also dont get how it got covered up so easily

normally when stuff like this happens it triggers an outrage or at least draws a lot of attention

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
but in islam its a major sin to commit suicide so it doesnt make sense either way

i also dont get how it got covered up so easily

normally when stuff like this happens it triggers an outrage or at least draws a lot of attention
She probably wasn't that big of a believer but also didn't want to disappoint her parents. She just took the easy way out. Also a lot of these stuff goes off without an outrage tbh

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Mirin her commitment, even in death muslim women are mogging westeners by actually being mentally plagued by things like betraying your families expectations and having the capability to feel shame as well as the dedication to go all the way through with a painful suicide and even in a place where she didnt want her body to be found no less. Honestly cant help but respect a dead muslim more than every white woman I've met in my life combined

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
who gives a fuck, incels sui everyday

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and RichardSpencel
Shit it’s over Muslimcels

Cry me a river

hope that whore burns in hell

kek Islam sucks

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
k
I didnt know her personally but this legit happened

Apparently there was a girl who was wearing hijab bcuz of pressure by family but after she went to uni she started to not wear it bcuz she was away from her family but kept this a secret

Her family was pretty strict im guessing and didnt want her to do degen stuff and go to uni only for studying

And apparently there was some boy from another uni who threatened to tell her family about her not wearing hijab and other things she did i think in order to have sex with her or something

After this she hanged herself in the forest of the campus at night and someone found her corpse like 1 day later

I don't exactly know the full story and her family tried to cover up her suicide by telling she died from heart attack probably because of religious reasons

@SecularIslamist
kek

More so the effect of family than Islam, suicide means straight to Jahannam sadly.

• +1
Reactions: muslim.
now that's actually fucked up

Lol rip bozo

Rip bozo bitch forgot to carry a totem of undying💀💯🍆😹