real story, please.

fakemeta.

fakemeta.

lifelong reject
So I posted my profile on r/incelselfies ( :soy: ) and some """femcel""" messaged me.

Should I trust her or is it tranny larp?

fuaaark I would do anything to lose virginity to someone who genuinely wants me.

Should I trust her or leave her, she seems to be engaged in the convo.

inb4 larp: but this happened, I just don't know how to react I haven't been in such relation to woman even though I am not entirely sure if she's even a woman. fuaaark my life is really a mystery and misery in the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BrettyBoy
So I posted my profile on r/incelselfies ( :soy: ) and some """femcel""" messaged me.

Should I trust her or is it tranny larp?

fuaaark I would do anything to lose virginity to someone who genuinely wants me.

Should I trust her or leave her, she seems to be engaged in the convo.

inb4 larp: but this happened, I just don't know how to react I haven't been in such relation to woman even though I am not entirely sure if she's even a woman. fuaaark my life is really a mystery and misery in the same time.
i posted there like a year ago when i looked like shit and got a pm as well (actually 2 but one was prolly a trap) from some ugly brown girl who added me on discord, then i forgot about it and my acct got banned for ER posting on braincels

perhaps incel pitymaxxing is the way to go in 2019 however?

I doubt any women feels pity towards sub8 man, I'm euphorious to have any pseudo-female DM me, because usually this is distotion of my reality

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
i posted there like a year ago when i looked like shit and got a pm as well (actually 2 but one was prolly a trap) from some ugly brown girl who added me on discord, then i forgot about it and my acct got banned for ER posting on braincels

fuck u cunt
fake story
Download

• +1
Reactions: Scarface

I truly hate you and wish to have your account banned but I can provide with the DM history. Come to think of it, such subhuman like yours doesn't deserve to see it therefore I will give it people interested.

KILL YOURSELF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I truly hate you and wish to have your account banned but I can provide with the DM history. Come to think of it, such subhuman like yours doesn't deserve to see it therefore I will give it people interested.

KILL YOURSELF
STOP LARPING YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE NIGGER YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND DEAD RELATIVES SHOULD BE RAPED BY FAT CURRIES AND LATER ON GET YOUR NEWBORN CHILDREN MURDERED. YOUR MOTHER IS A FAT FUCKING PIG AND SHE GOT RAPED THATS HOW YOU GOT BORN. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BORN OUT OF RAPE YOU DEGENERATE FUCKING CUNT MURDER YOURSELF RIGHT NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
keep larping subhuman if it keeps you out of rope I'm agreeable with your severe autism

just talk to foid
low quality experience but worth it bro
gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and fakemeta.
keep larping subhuman if it keeps you out of rope I'm agreeable with your severe autism
YOUR MOM GOT RAPED THATS HOW YOU GOT BORN REMEMBER THAT KEEP THAT IN YOUR HEAD AS A MANTRA YOU DELUSIONAL MOTHERFUCKER INBRED NIGGER END IT JUST END IT. YOUR DEAD RELATIVES DIED BECAUSE OF THEIR SEVERE PUNISHMENT BY CURRIES JFL IMAGINE GETTING BORN OUT OF RAPE KYS KYS KYS KYS

YOUR MOM GOT RAPED THATS HOW YOU GOT BORN REMEMBER THAT KEEP THAT IN YOUR HEAD AS A MANTRA YOU DELUSIONAL MOTHERFUCKER INBRED NIGGER END IT JUST END IT. YOUR DEAD RELATIVES DIED BECAUSE OF THEIR SEVERE PUNISHMENT BY CURRIES JFL IMAGINE GETTING BORN OUT OF RAPE KYS KYS KYS KYS

did not read, keep projecting you sad subhuman, i mog you to death I can however keep you alive by ignoring your existance. keep coping shitsking hindu cope.

did not read, keep projecting you sad subhuman, i mog you to death I can however keep you alive by ignoring your existance. keep coping shitsking hindu cope.
I AM BLACK YOU FUCKING COPING RETARDED FUCK YOU OBVIOUSLY READ SINCE I LIVE IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE. Btw don't forget your mother was RAPED THATS HOW YOU GOT BORN. Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahha KILL YOURSELF INBRED RETARD YOU FUCKING NIGGER JUST END IT TAKE THIS GLOCK HERE:

Download 1

NOW SHOOT YOUR SIBLINGS AND YOUR PARENTS AND THEN AT LAST SHOOT YOURSELF SINCE YOUR SO AUTISTIC AND RETARDED.

• JFL
I AM BLACK YOU FUCKING COPING RETARDED FUCK YOU OBVIOUSLY READ SINCE I LIVE IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE. Btw don't forget your mother was RAPED THATS HOW YOU GOT BORN. Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahha KILL YOURSELF INBRED RETARD YOU FUCKING NIGGER JUST END IT TAKE THIS GLOCK HERE:

View attachment 112047

NOW SHOOT YOUR SIBLINGS AND YOUR PARENTS AND THEN AT LAST SHOOT YOURSELF SINCE YOUR SO AUTISTIC AND RETARDED.

keep crying for OP boyo, he got prime 5.99psl becky up in his dms while you write walls of text trying to be undisputed so bad

• JFL
keep crying for OP boyo, he got prime 5.99psl becky up in his dms while you write walls of text trying to be undisputed so bad
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING RETARD STOP RIDING HIS DICK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AND WRITING A WALL OF TEXT IS NOT ORIGINALLY USED BY UNDISPUTED YOU FUCKING RETARDED DEGENERATE FUCK JUST CLOSE YOUR MOUTH AND STOP GUZZLING HIS FUCKING CUM. ILL RAPE YOUR FUCKING SISTER AND MOTHER YOU FUCKING CUNT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Scarface
Lol at this thread just fuck her op you will gain experience

fuaaaaaaark I really was drunk when I made this thread

it is true nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
didntreadlol
Multiplesclerosis-cel

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Is she in your area? If so, meet up and hang out with her. Don't be afraid to bring up the fuck, that's why you're both there anyway.

for each DM I make, ""she"" makes 5. Also I told her femcels don't exist and ""she"" expects me to read this wall of text:

sent 16 hours ago
Sorry to reply late; I was in writing class.
Of course, you are entitled to your own opinion. However, the concept that looks are the foundation of a relationship and people that do not have good looks are not getting any sex or love is prevalant for both men and women. For men, they must have a certain body type and look a certain way to be a "Chad" For women, they must also have a certain body type and look a certain way to be a "Stacy"
While the conditions of being considered "attractive" vary vastly between the two sexes, it is important to note they do exist.
Knowing that, there will always be people that cannot meet those conditions and therefore do not quality to be either a Chad or a Stacy
These are called Incels and Femcels
In conclusion, while you can say that they do not exist, it is important to understand that looks and lack thereof are harsh conditions for both men and women
just lol, gotta ask her for pics

for each DM I make, ""she"" makes 5. Also I told her femcels don't exist and ""she"" expects me to read this wall of text:

sent 16 hours ago
Sorry to reply late; I was in writing class.
Of course, you are entitled to your own opinion. However, the concept that looks are the foundation of a relationship and people that do not have good looks are not getting any sex or love is prevalant for both men and women. For men, they must have a certain body type and look a certain way to be a "Chad" For women, they must also have a certain body type and look a certain way to be a "Stacy"
While the conditions of being considered "attractive" vary vastly between the two sexes, it is important to note they do exist.
Knowing that, there will always be people that cannot meet those conditions and therefore do not quality to be either a Chad or a Stacy
These are called Incels and Femcels
In conclusion, while you can say that they do not exist, it is important to understand that looks and lack thereof are harsh conditions for both men and women
just lol, gotta ask her for pics
didnt read tbh but the easiest way to resolve an argument with a woman is to just nod and tell her what she wants to hear, then 5 seconds later proceed to disregard her opinion and continue as normal

also, having women apologize for not writing you back in due time = slayer trait :chad:

>he got prime 5.99psl becky up in his dms
How do you know what she looks like?

>he got prime 5.99psl becky up in his dms
How do you know what she looks like?
it was a joke, most fem"""cels""" are indeed ugly or even uglier than incels

Shutco bitchy ass up