Reality check for the height copers in Nordic/germanic Europe (posture + proportionspill)

D

Deleted member 22354

Anyone who is 6' or 183cm tall in Nordic/Germanic Europe will be taller than 2/3 of the people, if he has a good posture. 183cm average in the Netherlands is cap, bc even if someone is measured barefoot, he will not keep this stretched posture. In everyday life he will walk hunched. As someone who is 183cm tall with normal shoes and great posture, I am taller than at least 2/3 of the total young male population in everyday life.

If I walk around with 8cm elevator shoes on, making me 6'3 (190cm), then I am almost everywhere the tallest. You can't get heightmogged at 190, and most are below average regarding face at that height anyway. The likelihood of seeing a tall guy with a gl face is very low.

Next: anyone barefoot 180cm will look the same height next to me. You can only heightmog if you are considerably taller (8-10cm+). Also, the forum neglects another factor: proportions. For example, A. if you have a proportionally bigger skull than body, you will look smaller. B. if you are the opposite, you will look taller.
If someone is 180 and has proportions like in A., he will look taller than someone who is 185 and has proportions like in B.

Whoever lives in Nordic/Germanic Europe and has a height of 178-180+ cm 5'10-5'11+ is fine regarding business or dating, provided he has a perfect posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 19766, HarrierDuBois and 5 others
Anyone who is 6' or 183cm tall in Nordic/Germanic Europe will be taller than 2/3 of the people, if he has a good posture. 183cm average in the Netherlands is cap, bc even if someone is measured barefoot, he will not keep this stretched posture. In everyday life he will walk hunched. As someone who is 183cm tall with normal shoes and great posture, I am taller than at least 2/3 of the total young male population in everyday life.

If I walk around with 8cm elevator shoes on, making me 6'3 (190cm), then I am almost everywhere the tallest. You can't get heightmogged at 190, and most are below average regarding face at that height anyway. The likelihood of seeing a tall guy with a gl face is very low.

Next: anyone barefoot 180cm will look the same height next to me. You can only heightmog if you are considerably taller (8-10cm+). Also, the forum neglects another factor: proportions. For example, A. if you have a proportionally bigger skull than body, you will look smaller. B. if you are the opposite, you will look taller.
If someone is 180 and has proportions like in A., he will look taller than someone who is 185 and has proportions like in B.

Whoever lives in Nordic/Germanic Europe and has a height of 178-180+ cm 5'10-5'11+ is fine regarding business or dating, provided he has a perfect posture.
Major Cope. I am 6ft6 and I get height mogged 5-6 times a day and loads of guys who are just slightly smaller than me with broader shoulders. Also, Most Nordic and Germanic guys have really great eye areas, even though they wont have great nose or jaw or maxilla. but most have deep set and hooded mogger eyes. if you are 6f3 i believe you can expect getting mogged 50 times a day or more depends on how long are you out.

Almost every other dude is 6ft3 here. and everyone has shit posture. so dont try to cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 19766, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
Almost every other dude is 6ft3 here. and everyone has shit posture. so dont try to cope
this is cope tbh. When I walk through the city with elevator shoes (am then 6'3), hardly anyone is taller than me and if then only minimally, to mog me someone must be at least 198cm (6'6), and usually men who are this tall are not gl + bad posture + bad proportions, so 0 appeal and no competition. And dont forget :
anyone barefoot 180cm will look the same height next to me. You can only heightmog if you are considerably taller (8-10cm+). Also, the forum neglects another factor: proportions. For example, A. if you have a proportionally bigger skull than body, you will look smaller. B. if you are the opposite, you will look taller.

Also, Most Nordic and Germanic guys have really great eye areas, even though they wont have great nose or jaw or maxill
I agree, if you only consider true nordic/germanic guys.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 19766
Question: I am 1,87m without shoes. In what percentage am I in, say, Norway? Top 25%?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Question: I am 1,87m without shoes. In what percentage am I in, say, Norway? Top 25%?
Average height of 18-20 years olds (not considering ethnicity) is around 182cm in the new stats. 187 should be top 20-25% imo (no data on distribution, so just my estimate)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Skywalker and LiteralCaucasian
Average height of 18-20 years olds (not considering ethnicity) is around 182cm in the new stats. 187 should be top 20-25% imo (no data on distribution, so just my estimate)
Thank you height Jesus

• +1
this is cope tbh. When I walk through the city with elevator shoes (am then 6'3), hardly anyone is taller than me and if then only minimally, to mog me someone must be at least 198cm (6'6), and usually men who are this tall are not gl + bad posture + bad proportions, so 0 appeal and no competition. And dont forget :

I agree, if you only consider true nordic/germanic guys.
cope. even being slightly taller than you should be considered mogging. infact if the guy is same height as you but has broader shoulders. that should be considered a mog as well. And if you get to 6ft3 and you "hardly" find anyone that is taller than you, then you might be living in an ethnic area or probably just coping.

• Hmm...
That'd be average, so around 50th percentile unless you want to mog nigerians and arab refugees. then top 10% sure.

• JFL
That'd be average, so around 50th percentile unless you want to mog nigerians and arab refugees. then top 10% sure.
Yeah well I'm in luck as Swedistan is 90% Arabs and niggers by now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, HarrierDuBois and .🇹🇩.
You barely have any irl experience then, not even in the military and police 187 is average.

cope. even being slightly taller than you should be considered mogging. infact if the guy is same height as you but has broader shoulders. that should be considered a mog as well. And if you get to 6ft3 and you "hardly" find anyone that is taller than you, then you might be living in an ethnic area or probably just coping.
200cm is top 0.2% in germany btw, gl finding someone that tall and gl. Never saw anyone above 190cm who is gl, never. And almost all have a narrow frame at this size

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Skywalker and .🇹🇩.
You barely have any irl experience then, not even in the military and police 187 is average.

200cm is top 0.2% in germany btw, gl finding someone that tall and gl. Never saw anyone above 190cm who is gl, never. And almost all have a narrow frame at this size
wdym by goodlucking? not chad? or not ugly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Wait, so I'm in the top 10th percentile if I'm 1,87m? I'm quite literally getting mixed messages here.
He is a coper. Always check reps and join date for credibility. they are there for this exact reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 22354
Wait, so I'm in the top 10th percentile if I'm 1,87m? I'm quite literally getting mixed messages here.
i answered his question what i consider "gl". my answer was about looks not height. You are still top 20-25% height if we count all ethnicities.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
He is a coper. Always check reps and join date for credibility. they are there for this exact reason
Well I'm not exactly familiar with height in the Nordic countries as the last time I was in one I was 12 years old.
I have to listen to everyone, in a way.
Well, I'm now even more confused
i answered his question what i consider "gl". my answer was about looks not height. You are still top 20-25% height if we count all ethnicities

just dont answer facts

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Well I'm not exactly familiar with height in the Nordic countries as the last time I was in one I was 12 years old.
I have to listen to everyone, in a way.
Well, I'm now even more confused
:lul:
This is still true. Current data. @.🇹🇩. has no clue or experience.

He just asked me about what i consider "gl"/goodlooking and i answered it:
wdym by goodlucking? not chad? or not ugly?

• +1

yep dude i dont know what these retards are drinking but 6' is literally TALL in msot of the world and above average
wtf is this 6'3" shit?

• +1

Deathnic cope. I'm 6'0 (184cm) and I get height-mogged by every male (oldcels, deathbedcels and etc). Some females height-mog me too. I decided to cope with muh shit posture but then I measured myself and despite having it, I was still 184cm barefoot.

• JFL
Deathnic cope. I'm 6'0 (184cm) and I get height-mogged by every male (oldcels, deathbedcels and etc). Some females height-mog me too. I decided to cope with muh shit posture but then I measured myself and despite having it, I was still 184cm barefoot.
you are batshit crazy
also , as a rice cel you're probably 5'8" tops :feelskek:

• +1
yep dude i dont know what these retards are drinking but 6' is literally TALL in msot of the world and above average
wtf is this 6'3" shit?
basement dwellers trying to cope or gaslight others. Many are not even from europe. Anyone who lives in a big city in north/western europe and is not sitting in front of the computer all the time will make the same experiece, it is also backed by current statistics.

• +1
basement dwellers trying to cope or gaslight others. Many are not even from europe. Anyone who lives in a big city in north/western europe and is not sitting in front of the computer all the time will make the same experiece, it is also backed by current statistics.
true; @St.TikTokcel and the user with @Chad flag above's IPs can probably be traced to the slums of Mumbai :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22354
Over for my posturecel ass