RealSurgeryMax on alar cinch

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Source: https://looksmax.org/threads/what-e...1-and-how-effective-is-it.417854/post-6933687

"If the maxilla is coming forward then the tip of the nose usually has to come forward as well. Alar cinch, v-y closure, subspinal, all will have flattening if the nose if maxilla is coming forward without nose coming forward PERIOD."

Of course, the widening is the big negative, but he said we can always get a rhino later. Specifically, a "Septal Extension Graft".

There is one final thing someone else said that I'd like to add, just to hear the opposing argument:

"I guess there's an aspect of not looking "operated on" and keeping your individuality that some people tend to underrate. rhino especially is like a bulldozer in that regard because of how much individual character noses tend to have.

I'd say getting rhino for the most part pretty much eliminates your chances of looking like you didn't get surgery. nevermind the high revision rates and additional cost."

So, what do you guys think, should we get ask for alar cinch (Or anything else similar to that) during bimax or not?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, eagle_tren123, the MOUSE and 1 other person
and ofc ascendinghero has bloody upvoted this as well, that furtive little fucker. there is nothing i know that he already doesent. he is the omnipresent all seeing eye truly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Whitepill_Saint, bradpittshairline and 3 others
"If the maxilla is coming forward then the tip of the nose usually has to come forward as well.
Doesn't the tip of the nose usually come forward during upper jaw advancements?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Doesn't the tip of the nose usually come forward during upper jaw advancements?
yes that is literally what he said, his point is that alar cinch and stuff will prevent that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
What about letting the tip of the nose come forward and then having the surgeon perform an alarplasty right after (during the same surgery)

• JFL
What about letting the tip of the nose come forward and then having the surgeon perform an alarplasty right after (during the same surgery)
not possible to do it at same time

JFL no it isn't, i've spoken to multiple surgeons on this, they all say to wait months at least
I'm literally getting it done. And combined rhino + bimax is something that a few surgeons do including Ramieri. Celal can also have his partner do rhino a few days after bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and FutureSlayer
I'm literally getting it done. And combined rhino + bimax is something that a few surgeons do including Ramieri. Celal can also have his partner do rhino a few days after bimax.
what the fuck? what are they doing during the rhino because im getting rhino with mine too but theyre just fixing the bridge from the front and the septum + low nose bridge, not making it straighter from the side or making the tip thinner or anything like that

this

• Woah
rotters.org

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Interesting

• +1