Reason why pua is stupid

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Based on my experience if a woman is attracted to you you don't need to act like a clown like pua coaches advise. Jestermaxing is just a way to cope if maybe you can be entertaining enough she'll sleep with you. It's pathetic. All you have to do is approach, and If she likes the way you look you can just act friendly and normal and she won't walk away. Don't be a jestermaxer.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Deleted member 57464 and Zenis
If she is attracted to you she will pursue you. Legit just exist theory works for non truecels.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, grief and Zenis
Based on my experience if a woman is attracted to you you don't need to act like a clown like pua coaches advise. Jestermaxing is just a way to cope if maybe you can be entertaining enough she'll sleep with you. It's pathetic. All you have to do is approach, and If she likes the way you look you can just act friendly and normal and she won't walk away. Don't be a jestermaxer.
NAH NAH BROO STFU PUA IS INSANE

I GOT ALL THE GYATTS FROM IT BY RIZZING UP THE BADDIES WITH MY DUKE DENNIS RIZZ

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
if a woman likes you she will appriach you first. even women that dont lik you may approach you. a woman has to explicitly say she wants to have sex with you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and grief