Reasons why ethnic men love white women

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
1) Exotic appeal

Reasons why rich ethnic men from places such as North Africa, Middle East, India and China sought European white girls. They were rare and exotic, and sex with one was an ultimate status symbol among the ethnic population.

2) Self hate

Many ethnic men see white woman as a way to breed out their ethnicness over a few generations. This combined with the exotic appeal is why Indians for example love white women. They see them as rare and exotic but also as a way to breed out their Indian subhumanity.

3) Conquest/Vengeance

This I would say is the reason for some of the black men that like white women. It's a feeling of conquering the "superior" white race (so it kind of ties in into self hate a little as well) and taking vengeance for racial divisions and historical oppression. It's a why of cucking the white male and making his woman moan for an ethnic dick. Its an ego boost basically.

4) Less standards

For some ethnic men for example some Arabs see their own women as having too high and strict of standards in terms of loyalty, money etc (proven by dating apps such as Muzz, being much harder than tinder), and see white women as easier women with less cultural restrictions and strict standards

For most ethnics that like white women, it's usually a mix of a few of these than just a single reason.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Father47, PickleTheSlayer, sportsmogger and 13 others
Makes sense for Cumskins to protect their women so obsessively, if everyone else has their eyes set on them

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 32973 and Napoleon1800
Its always self hatred

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, sportsmogger, Erik-Hexum and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger and 10 others
What's self hating about it? White women are simply the most rapeable
If ur not attracted to ur own race either you are subhuman or your race is
Ur children are meant to look like urself same for ur wife

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, T50 Mogger, Erik-Hexum and 10 others
Tbh races themselves were born from different people mixing

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger, Erik-Hexum and 6 others
Might as well fuck your sister at that point. These rules are made according to who?
And imagine you are a black male and your sisters look like gorillas. Do you really want to breed with them?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger and 10 others
Might as well fuck your sister at that point. These rules are made according to who?
And imagine you are a black male and your sisters look like gorillas. Do you really want to breed with them?
That’s ridiculous there’s attractive women in every race except aboriginal

If your race is so subhuman it cant produce femimine women then its probably over for you as a nigga, time to wake up to reality at breed your looksmatch and racematch

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, T50 Mogger, Erik-Hexum and 3 others
brainwashed by western films

What's self hating about it? White women are simply the most rapeable
Most likely,Rape a white woman in western countries don't have to pay for anything,In Arab country if you do that they stone you,In China or Israel they simply harvest your organs while you still alive

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Most likely,Rape a white woman in western countries don't have to pay for anything,In Arab country if you do that they stone you,In China or Israel they simply harvest your organs while you still alive
Cope they will skin u alive if u get reported jfl, feminism still overrules race shit. Also depends on what race u are. Black maybe u can get away but not Indian or asian

White women are beautiful hot with pretty eyes and straight hair. Every race wants them just like all women love white men. Tall dark and handsome means a white guy with dark hair but ethnic women love blonde too

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Father47, sportsmogger, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
Cope they will skin u alive if u get reported jfl, feminism still overrules race shit. Also depends on what race u are. Black maybe u can get away but not Indian or asian
Kept a few years maximum,better than CCP's bullet,But as northern Chinese ,fragile little white foid is too weak,the more ugly women is more loyal they are,More big ass they are more better,as they said"kill the light they are all the same"

• +1
no, whites just have highest PSL, up there with Han, also likely to be the most NT and socially adjusted in the west (while ethnic foids are introverted and autistic)

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, T50 Mogger, Ricky212 and 2 others
tight side ways vagina

pink butt hole

race play

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Joe Rogancel and 4 others
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and traveler
Why is this so important? Stop being a fun police. Let people rape who they want to rape.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AnimeNerd, Deleted member 21661, Joe Rogancel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, OGJBSLAYER and Napoleon1800
Stay away from those white women!

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Napoleon1800
The solution is clear to me as a brown man and it is to breed all of the races

1 white baby mama
1 arab baby mama
1 black baby mama
1 indian baby mama
no fucking gooks tho disgusting whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, bigchunguslover, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Would the opposite be true in some cases? im talking about white women being attracted to ethnic men. Ive noticed a lot of white people, especially women hate being white nowadays in the west. Its most likely because they are indoctrinated into beliving that white people are fundementally evil because slaves and systemic racism critical race theory blah blah blah. Every white person wants to talk about their dna but only if it isnt 100% white and there is a big stigma against white people especially men, I literally had a milf teacher who was russian who would lose her shit if someone called her white because she was russian lol, bitch was retarted, she was one of those teachers who tried to fit in with kids nd shit and would talk very slowly and try to act like she cares when the topic is about racism and shit. One day we were talking about lynching and she was saying how its a sensitive topic and if you feel uncomfy imm here to talk to you and we have support and your welcome to step out and all that gay shit and me and my 2 black friends left lol. shes one of those.

My teachers wont shut the fuck up about black people and white people because its so ingrained in the american education system and ive noticed that white girls especially are not comfortable in their own skin, black people gather the pity points and get their dicks sucked by everyone because they dont want to offend them or be seen as racist in any way shape or form. Ive literally had white girls in my school tell me, a north african and my friends who are black or mixed that white people are boring and basic and how we seem so interesting and cool and they literally have told me your lucky you arent white and complaining about how white people dont have culture blah blah, granted I live in a very liberal place with gay flags and shit so maybe this isnt how it is in alabama or something. Ive seen so many white women with black dudes and sometimes hispanics if theyre 5'9 plus and im noticing a trend where white guys are starting to go after latinas and arabs instead of white girls.

• +1
Reactions: Father47, Erik-Hexum, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
submissive by nature to ethnic cock
feminine color eyes
smells good compared to ethnic females

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Napoleon1800
Would the opposite be true in some cases? im talking about white women being attracted to ethnic men. Ive noticed a lot of white people, especially women hate being white nowadays in the west. Its most likely because they are indoctrinated into beliving that white people are fundementally evil because slaves and systemic racism critical race theory blah blah blah. Every white person wants to talk about their dna but only if it isnt 100% white and there is a big stigma against white people especially men, I literally had a milf teacher who was russian who would lose her shit if someone called her white because she was russian lol, bitch was retarted, she was one of those teachers who tried to fit in with kids nd shit and would talk very slowly and try to act like she cares when the topic is about racism and shit. One day we were talking about lynching and she was saying how its a sensitive topic and if you feel uncomfy imm here to talk to you and we have support and your welcome to step out and all that gay shit and me and my 2 black friends left lol. shes one of those.

My teachers wont shut the fuck up about black people and white people because its so ingrained in the american education system and ive noticed that white girls especially are not comfortable in their own skin, black people gather the pity points and get their dicks sucked by everyone because they dont want to offend them or be seen as racist in any way shape or form. Ive literally had white girls in my school tell me, a north african and my friends who are black or mixed that white people are boring and basic and how we seem so interesting and cool and they literally have told me your lucky you arent white and complaining about how white people dont have culture blah blah, granted I live in a very liberal place with gay flags and shit so maybe this isnt how it is in alabama or something. Ive seen so many white women with black dudes and sometimes hispanics if theyre 5'9 plus and im noticing a trend where white guys are starting to go after latinas and arabs instead of white girls.
I think that's dependent on the culture and location. It may be that way in the US, especially liberal areas, where white people are made to feel bad about themselves. And there's definitely elements of it in other western countries for example i know this guy who's full on white and Anglo but he has like 5% Greek dna and calls himself "olive" and Greek. Some guy asked a bunch of girls if they would rather be Taylor swift or Kim k and most of them said Kim k. But there's no like major white self hatred here, and I live in a diverse leftist area as well. Most white girls here are with white guys, white passing ethnics or blacks. However yes I do see a lot of white guys going for latina, arab, Albanian etc girls. But some of them still prefer whites.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Joe Rogancel
white women are submissive to ethnic cock

• +1
they just feel like they got no rights and white women do simple

• +1
Maybe in your cuck fantasies cumcel
legit statement

• +1
legit statement

I mean yea u openly now admit ur white yet u race bait and worship ethnics
Probably a cuck fantasy
Even now i am insulting you and you take it cuz I'm ethnic

Its always self hatred
BULLSHIT its a free and open mating market people are gonna date/marry who ever they want, guys on here are coping. You can hell and make demands for others to date and mate within their race but people have free will. Its mainly losers in the mating market , yelling self-hate becaue they belive they can shame folks into leave certain races of women/men alone. Its a losers mating tactic because said losers belive their best chance is a women of their own race, and they see outsiders as competition.

• +1
Any women that's not white or close to looking white is basically a man

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Napoleon1800
Ethnic foids fog white foids in just about every way. I only get with white foids because they're easier and I absolutely love seeing cumskin incels seethe over it :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Father47 and Napoleon1800
Why would l want my children to look like me ?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, SonOfDarkseid and Napoleon1800
no, whites just have highest PSL, up there with Han, also likely to be the most NT and socially adjusted in the west (while ethnic foids are introverted and autistic)
Bro tried to sneak Han gooks with whites

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Napoleon1800
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 51465 and Napoleon1800
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and OGJBSLAYER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back